Chapter 30

“i said oooooh

i think i love you

oooooh

i think i love you, i love you

my favourite girl.”

I hear Harry finish up the last verse of the song and I’m so confused about what’s happening. Does he love me?

No, he doesn’t. How could he… it was just part of the song. They were only lyrics. But I kind of wanted them to be more.

I stay perfectly still, although my mind is running in circles. My eyes stay zipped closed so that he assumes I’m asleep. I hear him set down the guitar and with his free hand  and run his fingers through my hair. His fingers fall down and lightly touch over my ‘half a heart’ tattoo. Of course he would know, he knows me too well.

I start realizing how well I know Harry, and how possible it was for me to love him. It wasn’t an insane thought, I just didn’t know what love was, so how was I supposed to know?
All I knew was that I didn’t want to ever lose him, so maybe that was all I needed.

I finally decide to make my move. I raise my head and my eyes meet his vibrant green ones. “Harry…” His pupils dilate instantly and the look of horror on his face when he realizes that my eyes are not tired and I did not just wake from my sleep is quite obvious. He looks terrified, like the next words out of my mouth are going to break his heart.

“Oh my- Emma, did you hear all that?” He says in a panic.

I’m too nervous at this point to say anything so I give him a nod.

He puts his head in his hands, and is at a lost for words. “Em, you don’t have to respond, I just- I don’t know what I was- I’m so so sorry, Em don’t hate me- please, please I am so sorry.” He starts rambling on and I can’t take the gibberish coming out of his mouth so I do the first thing I can think of. I kiss his lips.

I pull away quickly and whisper softly, “You love me?”

He takes my head in his hands gently grasping me and pulling me back towards him, “I love you, so much.”

“I love you too.” I respond wholeheartedly.

“Thank god, I thought you were going to break up with me.” He chuckles, letting go of me.

I take his hands in mine and begin playing with his long lengthy fingers. “Why would I do that?”

He looks down at our intertwined hands and begins stroking my palm.“That’s… um… the only other girl I loved broke up with me when I told her. That’s why I was so petrified when I found out you were awake during all of that.” His voice gets croaky towards the end, and I can tell it’s a touchy subject for him.

“Oh.” My mood drops. We just confessed our love to each other and he wants to talk about his ex? Buzzkill...

He grabs my chin and brings it up to his face, “I said loved. Past tense. Emma… don’t be jealous.” He coos.

“Why would I be jealous?”

“I don’t love her anymore, I love you. My one and only.” His voice gets lower and it’s becoming too much of a turn on.

“Say it again?” I plea.

“I love you.” He says, kissing his way down my neck.

“Again.” I pant.

“I,” He says, kissing my chest. “Love,” He goes on, kissing my stomach. “You,” He continues, pulling my spandex down slightly to kiss my hip.

His eyes bolt back up to mine and I suddenly realize how special I truly am.

-

I wake up to the sight of my beautiful boy friend clutching my stomach and his face buried in my hair. I kiss his cheek, hoping that it’ll wake him up, which it does.

“Hello.”

“Hi.”

He rests his forehead on mine and switches the position we’re in so that it’s more comfortable. He notices the goose bumps growing on my exposed arms and with his free arm he pulls the covers back over us, right up our noses.

Before returning his hand back under the covers, he blindly reaches for his phone, with his eyes still focused on me.

“What are you doing?” I yell at him as he hits something off my bedside table and it lands with a thump on the ground.

“Shh, it’s just a book, calm down.” He responds.

Without realizing that he’s got his phone set above us to take a picture, I pull his face close to mine and place a soft kiss on his nose. I hear the sound of a camera snapping and I jump away as he laughs at me.

“Harry what the hell!” I exclaim.

“What, it looks adorable?” He questions, showing me the picture.

“I look like shit.” I whine.

“I don’t think that’s quite true.” He says, getting up to head to the kitchen probably. It was extremely early still, and all I wanted to do was go back to sleep with my boy.

“Better not post that anywhere.” I cry out.

“Too late, check your instagram!”

“Really Harry?!”

“I love you!” He screams and I instantly forgive him. It felt so bitter sweet to hear him say those words that I didn’t even know I was longing to hear. I pull up instagram on my phone and go to harry’s account. The most recent picture being us cuddled together and I click on it to see the caption.

“love this girl x”

Oh how the fans were going to react to this.

I throw my phone on the bedside table not caring what other people had to say and enclose myself from the world by hiding under the covers. I hear heavy footsteps entering the room and I know Harry’s near but I’m too lazy to move.

He nudges me through the blanket but I don’t budge.

He climbs on top of my body with his legs on either side of my waist. “I bring coffee?” He asks, hoping that it will get me out of my hiding place.

“Give me!” I throw the covers off my face and sit up to meet Harry.

I reach for the coffee cup but Harry’s quick and moves it behind his head so that it’s out of my reach. “But first, a kiss?”

“Or you could give me the coffee.”

“Please?” He says, sticking his bottom lip out into a pout.

I try to negotiate. “Coffee first, kiss second?”

“You need to sort out your priorities.” He says, quoting a line from Harry Potter.

I try to get my mug from him by lunging my arms up behind his head but his head swerves and catches my lips with his.

“Was that so hard?” He says, handing me my mug.

“Hmmm.. you’re lucky I love you.”

hehe i give you fluff because it's soon gonna go down you're welcome 

vote please?! 

-jess