RWBY X MALE READER

By Bossforlife75

You are the son of Vergil, the dangerous older brother of the famous devil hunter Dante. After your village i... More

(Definitive) Prologue.
Bio (slightly updated)
Part 1: Welcome to vale
Part 2:The Shining beacon
Part 3: The initiation
Teaser
Part 4: The badge and burden
Part 5: Jaunedice
Part 6 :Forever fall, but never forgotten
Part 7 :The Stray
Vol. 2 Part 1: Best Day Ever
Vol.2 part 2: Painting the town red, pasts can't stay buried.
Vol.2 part 3: Extracurricular Field Trip.
10K?!
Vol.2 Part. 4: The Boogeyman's Tale.
Vol.2 part 5: Breach (The Showdown) pt.1
Vol.2 part 6: Resurgence (The Showdown) pt.2
Vol.2 part 7: Retribution (The Showdown Finale)
Vol.3 part 1: Round One's New Challengers.
Vol.3 part, 2: It's Brawl in the Family.
Vol.3 part, 3: Never miss a beat.
Vol.3 part, 4: Fall.
Vol.3 part, 5: Destiny.
Vol.3 part, 6: PVP.
Vol 3. part, 7: The battle of Beacon.
Vol.3 part, 8: Heroes and Monsters.
Vol.3 part, 9: The Beginning of The end.
Vol.3 part, 10: Don't say goodbye...
Vol.4 part, 1: The Next Step Is Always The Hardest.
Vol.4 part, 2: Long time no see.
Vol.4 part, 3: Two Steps Forward, Three From Hell.
Vol.4 part, 4: Against All Odds.
Vol.5 part, 1: The Menagerie.
Vol. 5 part, 2: Keep Walking The Line.
Vol. 5 part, 3: The Approaching Storm.
Vol. 5 part, 4: Don't Fear The Reaper.
Vol. 5 part, 5: Restful Reunions.
Vol.6 part, 1: Argus Unlimited.
Vol.6 Part, 2: Alone in Darkness.
Vol.6 part, 3: The Grimm's Reaper.
Vol.6 part, 4: Dead end.
Vol.6 part, 5: Something wicked this way comes.
Vol.6 part, 6: This Is The Way.
Vol. 7 part, 1: The Greatest Approach.
Vol. 7 part, 2: Ceremonial Circumstances.
Character Bio and Announcement.
Vol. 7 part, 3: A Cordial Night Out.
Vol. 7 part, 4: The Road to Hell...
Extra Chapter 1: Tale of the Fallen Swordsmen.
Extra Chapter 2: Eclipse
Special Chapter 1: The Devil's Rose.

Part 8: Black and White and Demons awaken

1.1K 13 1
By Bossforlife75

Timeskip to Night Warehouse.
(Y/n) POV

Me, and Blake were waiting on top of a building at near the warehouse with Sun gone somewhere.

Me: "So, Blake what if it is them behind  all these robberies?" I ask Blake who was watching the warehouse for any activity.

Blake:*sigh* "I don't know (Y/n), if they are behind all of this then, we need to stop them" she looks at me.

Me: "I understand Blake, but what if they use deadly force?" I ask Blake who just looked at me.

Blake: "Please, try not to kill anyone?" She asks me.

Me: "Alright, but if they try to hurt you I won't show any mercy" I say looking back at the warehouse then hear someone walk behind me and drew my blade to the persons neck.

Sun: "Whoa (Y/n), calm down. Did I miss anything?" He asked still having his hand up in defence.

Blake: "Not really. They've offloaded all the crates from the boat. Now they're just sitting there" Blake said to Sun looking toward the crates.

Sun: "Cool, I stole some food for you guys" he says holding out an apple for each of us.

Blake: "Do you always break the law without a second thought?" She ask him.

Sun: "Hey, weren't you in a cult or something?" He retorts.

Blake glared at him and I just face palmed.

Me: "Too, soon bro, to soon" I shake my head.

Then a bullhead appears above then lands near the crates as a guy wearing a Grimm mask walks out of the bullhead.

Blake: "Oh no" she said looking at the man that just exited the aircraft.

Sun: "Is that them?" He asked.

Blake: "Yes. It's them" she says as more White Fang members exit the bullhead.

Me: "You really didn't want to believe that they were behind it, huh?" I ask Blake.

Blake: "No. I think deep down I knew. I just didn't want to be right" she looks down in disappointment.

???: "Hey! What's the hold up?" We hear and see Roman Torchwick.

Roman: "We're not exactly the most inconspicuous bunch of thieves at the moment, sooo. Why don't you animals try to pick up the pace" he was cut off when another man came out and was wearing what looked like Grimm armour.

???: "Roman! Enough, we'll get the Dust your orders are to make sure the It makes it back to the drop off" he said.

Roman: "Yeah, yeah I may work for her. But I don't have to listen to you" he spat.

Then I looked to Blake and saw she was thinking.

Me: "What're you thinkin' Cat?" I ask her.

Blake: "This isn't right, the White Fang would never work with humans, especially not one like that" she says unsheathing gambol shroud and jumps off the building and sneaks off to the White Fang members.

Me: "Blake! God damn it! Alright I'll go you stay here, come in if we need backup, got it?" I tell Sun.

Sun: "Got it" he says giving a thumbs up.

I jump off the building onto one of the crates and none of them have spotted me yet.

Then I see Blake take Torchwick hostage pointing the blade to his neck,

Blake: "Nobody move!" She shouts at the White Fang members as they draw they're weapons.

Roman: "Whoa! Take it easy there little lady" he says as more members show up.

Then Blake takes off her bow and shouts.

Blake: "Brothers of the White Fang. Why are you aiding this scum?" She asks as they all look at each other.

Roman: "Oh kid. Didn't you get the memo?" He says rolling his eyes.

Blake: "What are you talking about?" She asked.

Roman: "The White Fang and I are going in on a joint business venture together" he tells Blake.

Blake: "Tell me what it is or I'll put an end to your little operation" she said pressing the blade closer to his neck.

Then two more bullheads appear overhead.

Roman: "I wouldn't exactly call it a little operation" he looks at the bullhead.

As Blake looks up at the two new bullheads that just arrived Torchwick takes this opportunity to shoot his cane at his and Blake's feet causing an explosion knocking her back.

Then as Blake recovers Torchwick shoots another explosion at Blake she backflips away just in time to miss each shot being fired at her.

I jump in front of Torchwick blocking him off with fox in hand.

And a banana peel fell on his bowler hat. Me and Torchwick look up and see Sun kick him in the face and bounced off.

Sun: "Leave them alone" he looked angry at Torchwick.

Roman: "Hey, General! I need your help here" he says as the man with the Grimm armour comes to the scene.

General: "Fine, only because we still need you alive" he says unsheathing a katana with a red hilt.

Me: "Okay, Sun you backup Blake this guy's mine" I say sheathing fox and switching to Yamato.

POV 3rd

(Skip to 0:34 seconds)

Back to (Y/n) POV.

I charged at him full speed and thrusted my blade downward only for it to be blocked like nothing.

Me: "What!!" I say receiving a knee to the gut sending me flying back into a crate breaking my helmet.

Me: "Ah, son of a bitch that hurt" I say groaning getting up.

Me: "Hey, you're pretty good" I tell him as he just stands there.

Me: "What? No hello? No dramatic evil bad guy routine? Fine" I said transforming into devil form.

???: "I see you too have awaken the demon inside" slowly walking towards me.

Me: "let's dance" I say gripping Yamato in my left and summoned Devils abyss in my right.

Ruby POV.

Me, Blake and Penny were sitting on some crates then Yang and Weiss show up and I walk towards Weiss going to explain the situation.

Me: "Look Weiss it's not what you think she explained the whole thing you see she doesn't actually wear a bow she has kitty ears and their actually kinda cute" I tell her as she walks past me and walked in front of Blake.

Blake: "Weiss. I want you to know that I'm no longer apart of the White Fang. Back when I was with-" Weiss cut her off.

Weiss: "Stop. Do you have any idea how long we've been searching for you?" She looked at Blake.

Weiss: "Twelve hours. That means I've had twelve hours to think about this. And in that twelve hours I've decided" she said to Blake who was still waiting for the answer.

Weiss: "I don't care" she simply said surprising Blake.

Blake: "You don't care?" Blake questioned.

Weiss: "You said you're not one of them anymore, right?" Weiss replied.

Blake: "No, I-I haven't been since I was younger-" Weiss cut her off again.

Weiss: "Upupupupup! I don't wanna hear it" she put a hand in front her.

Weiss: "All I want to know, is that the next time something this big comes up, you'll come to your teammates, and not someone else" Weiss finished glaring at Sun.

Blake took a moment and looked at Weiss then me and Yang we both smiled at her.

Blake: "Of course" Blake responded.

Me: "Yeah! Team RWBY is back together!" I shout in excitement.

Then Sun gets up and stands beside Blake.

Weiss: "I'm still quite sure how I feel about you!" She pointed at Sun.

He gave a nervous laugh as a response.

Me: "Hey, wait a minute. Where's Penny and (Y/n)?" I ask everyone we all look around for the two.

Blake: "(Y/n) was with us, he was fighting a man in weird Grimm armour. We got split up though" Blake looked at me.

Then (Y/n) comes flying through the air and crashes into a police car and dents the front of it.

Me: "(Y/n)!" I yell running toward him with crescent rose in my hands.

(Y/n): "No! Ruby stay back!" He yelled.

I was just about to bring crescent rose down and the man moved out of the way like it was nothing.

Me: "What! How!" I say as the man punched me across the pavement.

(Y/n): "Ruby no!" He said running towards me.

(Y/n): "Are you okay?!" He asks me.

Me: "I-I'm Fine" I say getting up.

(Y/n): "Ruby stay back, I got this" he said.

Then (Y/n) charged at him and swung his sword at him only to dodge like nothing.

???: "I see you care about them, don't you?" The man spoke.

???: "It would be a shame if they die here" he said then summoned red blade beside him.

As they shot at me I closed my eyes waiting for my death but it never came when I looked up I started crying.

Me:*sobbing* "(Y/n)" was all I could say, (Y/n) was impaled through the chest arms and legs.

(Y/n): "Ruby, go" he said and swung again at the man, the man swung to and struck his sword it broke it half and cut off his left arm.

I could only watch in horror as more blade came and stuck him to the wall.

(Y/n): "Arrgh, son of a bitch!!" he screams as the man walks up to him and summons another blade in his hand.

POV (Y/n)

I screamed because of the loss of my arm and me being impaled to a wall.

General: "After I kill you, I'm going after those for girls you care so much about, I'll make sure they suffer" he said as he summoned another blade.

Me: "What are you talking about?" I ask straining to speak.

General: "You, should rest" he said stabbing the blade into my chest.

Me: "Arrgh" I yell in pain.

General: "After, I kill you we'll study your body and harness all that demonic power" he said looking at me.

Me: "Never!" I spat blood at him landing on his face.

He got angry at this and grabbed the blade in my chest and pushed it in further then ripped it out of me.

General: "Then you shall die" he said as more blades gather behind him and launched them at me.

I close my eyes waiting for the blades to kill me. Then I hear the girls scream.

Me: "Girls run!" I say.

RWBY: "(Y/n)!!!" They scream as I turn around seeing they're gone.

Me: "Girls! Girls!" I say looking around for them.

Me: "Girls!!!" I yell for them then hear a voice in my head.

???: "Power! Give me more Power!" the voice demanded.

???: "What are you doing? You're failing your family, you have the blood of Sparda flowing through your vains" I hear my father speak behind me.

(Y/N): "Fa-father? I can't I'm to weak" I drop my head in disapointment.

Vergil: "No, you haven't" he responds dispersing into blue particles around my severed arm.

I open my eyes to see my arm growing back and it looked demonic.

After it formed my eyes started to glow blood red and my hair turned pure white as I start to glow blue and I looked down letting rage consume me.

My new arm started to glow brighter and see Yamato's broken pieces moving. Then after it reformed it flew toward my new hand.

When the blades closed in, I cut off my restraints and sending a slash to all of the in coming projectiles and the General sending him into a crate.

General: "What?!" He looked at me with a bit of fear.

I approached him I look to my right and see a blue transparent version of grey fox.

I looked to my left and seen.

(Just the figure in the back)

They were both mimicking every movement I made.

I stood still with Fox in my right and Yamato in my left as both of the blades were glowing purplish.

Me: "From that day forth. My arm changed, and a voice echoed "Power. Give me more power!" I said as I sound demonic with the transparent figures mimicking my words.

General: "What?" He questioned.

Me: "And if I become a demon, so be it, I will endure the exile, anything to protect them, I love them and I refuse to let anyone else die because of me!" I said throwing a slash toward him and slicing a crate in half.

General: "This is impossible! Impossible!" He said as a bullhead hovered over head and dropped a ladder down as he grabbed it and took off and shouted.

General: "We we'll meet again, (Y/n) Sparda!" He said climbing into the aircraft.

After he flew away my new arm glowed again as I resheathed Yamato and disappeared into my arm.

I dropped to my knees and my hair and eyes turned to normal, Ruby and the rest of the team rushed over to me.

RWBY: "(Y/n)! Are you okay!?" They said panicked.

Me: "Yeah, I'm fine. Hey Blake?" I ask her as she looks at me.

Blake: "Yes (Y/n)?" She had a worried look on her face.

Me: "Can we go home now?" Was the last thing I said before losing consciousness.

Timeskip Beacon infirmary.

I started to wake up, and saw a white ceiling.

Me: 'Must be in a hospital or something' I thought trying to get up but a weight holding me down I looked to see what it was and saw the heads of Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang I looked closer and saw that they had dry tears on their faces.

When I tried to move again they all woke up.

Ruby: "(Y/n)!" She said tackling me into a hug.

Me: "Ow,ow, Ruby I'm still kinda hurt here" I tell her as she sits back.

Ruby: "Sorry" she apologized.

Me: "It's okay, so I take it you girls heard what I said to that guy?" I ask as they all blush.

Yang: "Y-Yeah, we heard" Yang said looking at me still red.

Blake: "W-We didn't know you felt this way about us" she didn't make eye contact due to her being flustered.

Weiss: "You Dolt! You could've been killed!" Weiss said bursting into tears.

Me: "Weiss I-" I was cut off by her hugging me tightly.

Weiss: "I don't want to lose you" she spoke with sadness in her voice.

Then I did something they didn't expect, I kissed Weiss on the lips.

She blushed bright red but she didn't pull away, it tasted like vanilla then I pulled away due to lack of oxygen.

Me: "Better?" I ask and she just nodded.

Yang: "Wow, (Y/n) I never knew you would be so bold" Yang smirked.

Me: "What? Want one too?" I ask.

After I said that she just smashed her lips on mine using a lot of tongue as she explored my mouth she tasted like lilac and honey.

Me: "U-Uh, Okay did you get your fix Yang?" I ask touching my lips with a hint of red on my face.

Yang: "Yes, and it was delicious~" she purred as I felt my face heat up a bit more.

Ruby: "Hey! Why do they each get a kiss?" Ruby pouted.

Me: "Fine, come closer" I tell her.

Ruby scooted forward a little, when she did I gave her a kiss and she kissed back. It was a bit awkward considering it was her first kiss but it tasted like strawberries and cookies.

Ruby: "Mmm, Yang was right" she said looking at me with a red face.

Me: "How about you Blake? You want one too?" I ask her only for her to grab my face and smash her lips on mine as our tongues struggled for dominance, with me winning and exploring my new territory.

Me: "That was amazing" I said pulling away from her.

I looked at all of the girls.

Me: "So, do you all feel the same about me?" I ask them.

Ruby: "Yes (Y/n), ever since you joined our team" she looks away in embarrassment.

Ruby: "But it's okay if you don't feel the same" she said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

Me: "Well, I suppose I can't say no to my new girlfriends" I tell them as they look at me with happy faces and tackled me with hugs.

Me: "Ow,Ow still hurt here" I say as they got off of me.

RWBY: "Sorry" they said apologetically.

Me: "It's okay, so how long did they say I'd be in here for?" I ask.

Weiss: "The doctor said you can leave tomorrow, but he also said to take it easy for a bit" Weiss tells me.

Me: "Alright sweet, could you girls pick up Logan? I left him with Jaune while we were gone" I ask them as they get up to the door.

Ruby: "Sure (Y/n), see you later" she waved goodbye.

Me: "I'll see you girls later, love you" I tell them as they start walking out the door.

RWBY: "Love you too, honey" they say walking out.

Me: 'Heh, what am I gonna do about them' I chuckled to myself drifting off to sleep before a thought came to mind.

Me: "Hold on! Four of them!" I say shooting up from the bed and laid back down going to sleep.

(Alright thanks for reading I'll start writing the first part of volume. 2 I'll try to update as soon as I can thank you guys for voting and taking the time to read this)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 58 17
Sometimes the reward isn't worth the price. Team lead Fatal and his group of Mercenaries are brought before a God of Light and told to fix his mess...
354K 4K 21
(F/N) is the twin brother of Yang Xiao Long. He was a very shy and kind person to the point where Yang would tease him. His relationship with his sis...
1.2K 8 28
This is my first story I have made so I hope you enjoy it Story: There was a team of 5 misfits created to protect/defend their universe/dimensions an...
11.3K 502 21
Do you believe there are such things as the Devil and the Angel? That the Angel would protect you if you are good while the Devil would do whatever i...