Unexpected { Michael Clifford...

By PoppingTarts

Skilar Dock has moved from America to Australia with her mom so her mom could be with her boyfriend. She has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Not an update.
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 44

9.4K 334 165
By PoppingTarts

CHAPTER 44

Okay I'm back and better then ever.

Few things I want to say.

First: I'm sorry. I HATE when stories you love don't update. I honestly just couldn't find it in me to update. So I'm telling you that I'm so sorry.

Second: I went back and reread the whole story. I sucked as a writer and I do not know how you guys could stand it. So many words were out of place. Whenever I saw a comment about the spelling I tried to go back and change it. I'm going to go back and edit it. I just want to finish it first.

Third: To group of girls who always comment on this story: I LOVE YOU GUYS. I wish I could give all of you hugs because you guys make me laugh so hard. Whenever I see a spelling mistake I love how you guys make a joke out of it! I laugh so hard.

PS: You are the reason why I started back up!

Enough about me here's what happens to Skilar and Michael.

Skilar POV

Got woken up at seven to go dress shopping... YAY

Michael left a note on my bed saying how he was having a band meeting.

My mom's best friend Casey came down to help out with the wedding. She will be the maid of honor. I'm glad she took the reins.

Casey is... well she's crazy but I love her. She has been with my mom through everything.

We lived with her after my mom and dad split. Her son is one of my best friends Alex.

He is a year older but we're like siblings. I feel a little bad because we have only talked a few times since I moved here. We never talked on the phone only through the Internet.

Alex does not look like his mom at all he looks just like his dad. He is tan with dark brown eyes.

They have always tried to set Alex and I up but there was only one problem. He doesn't swing for my team.

Alex is gay. No one knew because he did not want anyone knowing. He told me but we kept it a secret for a long time. Whenever our parents made comments we just laughed it off.

About a year after he told me he was gay he decided to let his parents know. They were shocked but they accepted him.

Alex was never really close with his dad. It was always he and his mom.

I hear my mom scream and I knew Casey was here.

I ran downstairs to go see her and she looks exactly the same.

She is still really skinny with blonde hair.

She runs to give me a hug and then I hear someone else coming up the stairs and it is Alex!

I run up to him and jump on him. I miss him so much.

I had four good friends in America and Alex was one of them so was Danny, Emma, and Courtney.

I miss them.

"How have you been Alex?" I ask him

"Good just finishing up school! Are you excited to be a senior? I am so exited to get out of this hell hole." He tells me

I laugh.

Alex is the type of person where we could not see each other for an entire year but when we do see each other it is like we were never apart.

"Kids we need to leave to go shopping!" Casey screams and drags us out of the door.

I'm so excited...

Before We get out the car to go to the dress shop I send Michael a good luck text.

Michael POV

I leave Skilar's house around 6:30. Even though our meeting is not until 8:00. I just wanted to make sure I was not late to another meeting and because I needed to look nice. We were meeting the boys of One Direction today to have the finial decision.

If someone were to ask me three years ago when we started this band if we were going to be opening for a band as big as One Direction. I would tell you we're crazy.

Even though One Direction are not our style I'm still extremely grateful and excited to work with them.

I walk into the dorm and see none of the boys are up.

I decided to make them some breakfast because they have been putting up with a lot of my shit lately and I appreciate that.

By the time I finished with the eggs bacon and toast, setting the table and pulling out all the vegemite the boys are up and moving.

"Who's cooking?" Ashton walks out of his room in his Captain America boxers.

"I am." I say, proudly.

"I didn't even know the stove still worked." Luke said.

"Me either." Calum says.

We are all sitting at our kitchen table.

"Are you boys ready for today?" Ashton says.

"Yeah." We all say in unison.

"Guys, I just wanted to say sorry. If I have done something to get you guys mad. I did not mean to. I'm still probably going to get you guys mad but I just wanted to let you guys know that I am trying." I say.

"Mike it's okay. We know and understand. Just don't lose focus at the end of the race." Luke tells me.

"Wow Lukey that was deep." Calum says.

"Well now I'm uncomfortable so I'm going to shower." Ashton says and walks out.

"Same." The rest of us say and walk out.

We all get ready and our manager Susan comes to the dorm.

It is weird seeing all the boys dressed up.

"Let's go boys. We're late." Susan says and walks out.

We get into Susan's really nice car and head down to the hotel where the boys are staying.

I check my phone and smile seeing that Skilar sent me a text telling me good luck.

Now it was time to enter the hotel.

The meeting room we walked into had about twenty people.

They travel with a lot of people.

All we had was Susan and us.

And Luke's mom..

"Have a seat my boys. We have a lot to talk about." Louis says and throws his feet onto the wooden table.

"Well boys we have came to a decision...." Zayn says

"That we have decided.." Liam says

"When we discussed this subject...." Harry says

"That the best thing for us to do as a band would be..." Niall says

"YOU LADS ARE COMIN ON TOUR WITH US!" Louis yells.

We jump up screaming!

"We should celebrate!" Liam says.

"How long are you boys here for?" I ask.

"We have two more shows here. I think for a week.. Is that right Paul?" Niall asks the big man.

"Yeah you boys leave in a week." Paul says

"Well this Friday don't make plans boys you're coming with us!" Louis said. "Be ready!"

This was the best moment of my life.

"Are people will meet up with you guys person to make arrangements." Niall says with a laugh.

We are going to have so much fun.

We all ate lunch with the boys because we were there for so long.

We finally leave the hotel and head back to the dorm.

"Guys I can't believe this is really happening." Ashton says.

"Me either." Calum says.

We all sit on the couch and start playing some video games.

I send a text to Skilar

To: Skilar

Come over! I need to tell you something immppooorrttannnt!!!

A couple minuets later she texts me back:

From: Skilar

Can'tL my friend Alex is staying with us! I don't want to leave him here by himself.

All I really saw in that text was Friend, Alex, staying with us and most importantly the word Him.

I know I should not worry.

I know I can trust her.

Alex is a girls and boys name..

But it can't hurt anyone to check up on her.

I send her a text back.

To: Skilar

It's fine. I'm just going to stop by your house then! See you soon. I have amazing news.

From Skilar:

Can't wait just walk in!

"Guys I'm going to Skilar's see you boys later." I tell them while walking out of the dorm and to my truck.

I pull up to Skilar's house and walk up to the front door.

It's kinda weird going through the front door. I usually go through the window.

This women I have never seen before opens the door.

"YOU MUST BE MICHAEL!" She yells and pulls me in for a big hug.

"Hi." I say

"Casey get off of Michael. You're going to scare him." I hear Miss Broke say.

"Hi Miss Broke, is Skilar around?" I ask her

"She's in her room. Go ahead." She motioned to the stairs.

I run up to her room and don't even knock just walk in.

She screams..

"Michael, I'm changing."

I look on the bed and it is a boy.

"Who is that?" I say trying not to sound rude.

"Alex this is Michael." She says but I cut her off. "Her boyfriend."

"Yes he is my boyfriend." She says clearly annoyed by my attitude. What guy wouldn't be angry if his girlfriend was changing in front of some kid.

Alex turns to me and says, "Well Michael you have an amazingly sexy, smartass, fine ass girl friend but there is one problem."

I am really about to punch his face and I look over to Skilar and see her laughing.

I don't know if I'm more mad about him complementing my girl or him saying there is a problem with her..

"What...?" I say.

"I don't bat for her team." He says.

"I don't get it.." I tell them.

They both start laughing in my face.

"I'm gay." He says and now I understand.

"Ohh." Is all I say.

Well for the first time. Skilar has a friend that I don't need to worry about.

"Well Michael I might not like her but you... Are a different story." Alex says and scoots closer to me.

I awkwardly laugh and jump off the bed to stand by Skilar.

"I'm just joking you Mike but if you have any friends... Hook a boy up. I don't bite." He says and winks

"On that note Skilar are you ready to hear the news?"

"What!?" SKilar says

"Guess who is opening up for One Direction's World Tour!?"

"Who?"

"5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!!!!!"

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!"

She jumps on me and hugs me. We hear a picture snap and Alex took a picture of us.

I flip him off and he snaps another one.

"Now that I told you. I just need to tell my parents.." I tell Skilar.

"That will be fun." She says sarcastically.

=========================================================================

LOVE YOU ALL THANKS FOR READING!

SOME PEOPLE THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS THE END. IT IS NOT!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117 2 7
**Warning** A lot of swearing.. It was early January it was warm in Australia, about 80 degrees maybe. I was just going over my boyfriends when i...
1.8M 58.9K 38
Rebecca has always had a rough time in life, she's in and out of therapy for years, but so has Michael Clifford, the Australian boy in the grade abov...
726 10 18
You and your boyfriend Michael head back to his hometown of Sydney for a few weeks. When Michael begins to act sketchy, you know something is going t...
1K 13 14
One mum, one dad, one son. And a baby coming.....