Starting Over

By NarryNut1211

One is dealing with a tragic loss while the other is living his dream. Fate brings these two young men togeth... More

Overview
Chaper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Harry Live in Chicago
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
A/N
A/N

Chapter 44

493 13 13
By NarryNut1211

So sorry for the very late update. I have been busy with life. I haven't had a chance to really edit this because I wanted to get it posted. Just hope you enjoy it. Thanks

NH
The first night in the house was pretty nice. We cooked a light dinner together and ate out under the stars. We were both pretty wiped out from the trip and the time change and agreed we needed to get a good night of sleep. When we reached our room we choose to strip down to our boxers and jumped into bed for the night.

The next morning I was wide awake at the ungodly hour of 5 am. The time zone changes really suck at times. Harry was still sound asleep so I ever so quietly got up and headed off to shower quickly and then just tossed on some gym shorts and headed on down to cook us breakfast. I choose to cook some eggs, bacon, toast and array of fresh fruits and coffee for myself and some tea for Harry. Once I was finished I went back up to wake up the gorgeous sleeping man.
I slowly got up on the bed and ever so gently straddled Harry's waist. Once I was situated I started to tickle him mercilessly and was laughing so hard at his reaction I fell off him.  Harry sprang up from his sleeping state and yelled "I'm up I'm up get the fuck off me Gemma". As I was laying on the bed laughing Harry just gave me a dirty look and laid back down. I finally settled down and got up to give Harry a good morning kiss "come on love get up and get your arse moving. I have breakfast all done and we have a tropical paradise waiting for us". I jumped off the bed and started walking out of the room as I was saying "I'll go enjoy it by myself if I have to but I won't have anyone to help me with the sunblock". I turned back in his direction and gave him a little wink and walked on out of the room.
Harry finally joined me when I was finished with my breakfast. While he sat down I decided to get a refill on the coffee since I will be needing the extra boost to last all day.   Harry was dressed for the day. He already had on some swim trunks and a tank top on. So once my coffee was done I ran back up to get on my swim trunks and grabbed a T-shirt for later if I needed it.

When I returned to the kitchen Harry was finished with his breakfast and was just finishing up on washing the few dishes we used. "So what should we do first" I asked Harry as I walked towards the door. "I think we should go enjoy the sun but first you need some sunscreen love".

Harry and I are sitting on the covered deck so I can coat my body with the sunscreen. Harry applied a generous amount to my backside and I got my front all cover. Once we were done with that we headed straight to the beach. I dropped my towel and Harry took off his tank top and dropped it by a lounge chair as we ran towards the blue water.
We splashed around for a while then Harry swam over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. As if on instinct my legs wrapped themselves around his waist and my arms ended up around his neck. Before I knew we it were lost in kissing each other. I am not sure on how it happened but Harry is now laying me down on a lounge chair and has himself laying comfortable in between my legs. Harry was kissing and nipping at my neck as I was running my fingers up and down his back. Harry's kisses started to move down my chest and the next thing I knew he had my swim trunks pulled down and his lips were humming around my hardened member. Between looking down at what was going on and what I felt I let out a low moan of pure delight. Harry proceeded to give me the best blow job I have every received. He was rough and then gentle, it was just mind blowing. I was trying to steady out my breathing as he crawled up and beside me and wrapped me in his arms. "I think I may need a nap to recover from  that love" I said as I kissed his nose and snuggled into his side.

HS
I was woke up by someone tickling my sides I must of been dreaming because I yelled out to Gemma. Then I am brought to my senses by a sexy Irishman laughing uncontrollably at my reaction. That little shit is laughing at me so I just lay back down and close my eyes.

Once I was finally up and ready I joined Niall for breakfast or should I say coffee since he had eaten all of his food. He headed up to change into his swim attire and I cleaned up after our breakfast. I grabbed a couple bottles of water out of the frig and followed Niall out to the deck so we can cover him with sunblock.

We spent the entire day down out the beach playing in the water and soaking up the sun. I may of returned the  favor he granted me on the plane. After that we just lounged in the sun and enjoyed each other's company.  Niall actually fell asleep for awhile. I couldn't help but stare at the man laying beside me. He is the true definition of stunning. I was running my finger lightly up and down his chest lost in deep thought of how we ended up here together and I could feel the smile growing on my face. I then started to day dream about our future together. Soon enough Niall started stirring beside me and I was looking into those ocean blue eyes of his. "Well hello there sleepy head" I said as I placed a small peck on his nose. "Sorry but I was up really early today and you wore me out earlier" Niall replied with a smirk "You also missed my lips Harry". Then Niall returned my kiss. Then Niall jumped up and grabbed my hand pulling me up "come on let's go make something I am total famished." 

Niall and I returned to the house and headed straight for the kitchen. We agreed on a light but filling meal of shrimp and veggie stir fry over noodles. Niall was in charge of the noodles while I chopped up the veggies and added them to the pan with the shrimp. The meal was fabulous. After we cleaned up the kitchen we went out to lay on the deck. We laid in the hammock under the stars for hours. We didn't even really talk just simple touches and a kiss here and there is all we needed.
Soon enough we decided to head up to bed. We are both still dealing with the effects of jet lag I believe. Once up stairs Niall head to the shower to wash away any of the beach left on him. I was going to allow him some privacy but to my surprise he stuck his head out of the shower and shouted for me to join him. I did not need to be asked twice and headed straight to the shower stripping my swimsuit off on my way. I was so eager I almost fell flat on my face. I can be so graceful at times, and just glad Niall didn't see that. The shower was just simply a shower no inappropriateness at all. Niall washed my back and I returned the favor. Soon enough we were laying in bed with the television on mainly for some background noise.
The words that came out I Niall's mouth just completely floored me. Niall was curled up to my side with his head resting on my shoulder and gently running his hand up and down my chest and said "Harry I really want to make love to you". I must of had a shocked look on my face because then Niall replied "that is if you want to". I quickly sat up and cupped his face in my hands and looked deeply into his eyes "Niall I want nothing more then to make love with you. I just want to make sure you are read for this step. I don't want to rush you into anything and I don't want you doing this because you think you have to". Niall smiled at me and replied "Harry I have never wanted anything more. I want to feel you at the most intimate level possible. I know I am new to a man on man relationship but I have been you can say researching how to do it. I also figured you can guide me since you have done it before."  I was a stupid mess when he got done talking. I had tears running down my face due to how happy he makes me. I put my forehead on his and kissed his nose then said with a humorous tone to my voice "do you mean you watched porn as your form of research?" 
"No Harry I read my research I did not watch it" he replied with a light slap to my chest. I couldn't help it I just laid back and started to laugh. "God Niall I love you" I said in between my laughter. Niall placed a small kiss to my cheek and snuggled back into my side. He placed another kiss on my chest as I kissed the top of his head. Then I heard the the most beautiful words "I love you Harry". I do believe we both slept like babies. I know I was going to dream of our future together for sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 186 31
Narry fanfic with Harry and Niall. Sometimes love take us to a dark place where we don't belong. We make the wrong choices in life, and that has cons...
7.3K 134 36
niall x harry just your favourite clumsy idiots, cancelling out each others brain cells and still managing to be couple goals but even the most in-lo...
79.6K 2.3K 21
Harry Styles, dealing with a painful breakup, must try to learn to open his heart again. But he feels no one will ever compare to his last boyfriend...
25.1K 656 22
Niall and Harry have always had these odd thoughts around each other. Maybe they were there all along. They never really understood them. But when Ha...