My Love is a Star (BTS Suga F...

Oleh Kalliopey

Every girl would dream of dating their favorite celebrity. But if it does come true, is it really a dream wor... Lebih Banyak

1. The mix up
2. It's a date!
3. To go? Or not to go?
4. Got stood up
5. The voice inside my head
6. Fan Meeting
7. Found you
8. Make up
9. Stay with me
10. Run away
11. Nami
12. A taste of France
13. A lovely day
14. Stay the night
15. Connect the dots
16. A night to remember
17. A love to make
18. Worth it
19. The morning after
20. Judgment day
21. A story to tell
22. Thinking out loud
23. The struggle
24. Last Minute Thoughts
25. One last look
26. The Stages of Grief
27. Denial
28. Anger
29. Bargaining
30. Depression
31. Acceptance
32. On the other side
33. The Awards Night
34. On the sidelines
35. The After Party
36. Almost
37. In a sea of faces
38. Looking into your eyes
39. Commitment
40. Right time at the right moment
41. No more goodbyes
42. Bliss
43. First Fight
45. An end to Selfishness
46. Comparison
47. The Break up
48. The Liar
49. Walking on broken glass
50. Too Little Too Late
51. The Buried Truth
52. Crystal Snow
53. The Patch
54. Behind the Surface
55. Breeze
56. Meota Iwa
57. The Set Up
58. A Change of Heart
59. Hello Stranger
60. Stranger no more
61. Blast from the past
62. Just another dream
63. Making progress
64. The call of truth
65. Sorry
66. The unexpected visitor
67. A Tempting offer
68. The Choice
69. The Big Leap
70. All that matters
71. Arrival
72. Busted
73. Cat and Mouse
74. The Blame Game
75. The Band-aid Solution
76. Rules
77. 9197
78. A Different Drink
79. The Accident
80. A new feeling
81. Rescued
82. Peppermint
83. All in the mind
84. End-game
85. Hwa Yong Yeon Hwa
86. Shutterbug
87. Embrace
88. A Broken promise
89. Do I make you proud?
90. Crushed
91. Defeated
92. Fragile and Vulnerable
93. Let me love you
94. But, what if...
95. The Invite
96. Her
97. The Start
98. Rollercoaster
99. Jungkook
100. Life is indeed an irony.
101. Come Undone
102. The Wake
103. Beautiful Eyes
104. Lies
105. Longing
106. Just Pretend
107. The Storm
108. Your Eyes Tell
109. No regrets
110. Lucid
111. Gut feeling
112. The Truth Untold
113. Dive and Drown
114. The Confession
115. Déjà vu
116. The Right Choice
117. Babe
118. Make-believe
119. Coaxed
Author's note 💜

44. 100

2.2K 53 36
Oleh Kalliopey

The opinion maker.

In this stage, both of you create opinions about each other. As the months pass by, both of you know what to expect from each other, and you make an assumption about your partner's commitment towards the relationship.

When these opinions and expectations about your partner differ now and then in real life, it can either leave you ecstatic or depressed.

You don't expect your man to buy you flowers, but he does. You feel ecstatic. At the same time, you expect him to pick you up from the airport on time. But he arrives an hour later because he forgot all about picking you up. It depresses you.

___________________________________________

SUGA'S POV

Because of the recent argument, I've been making it up to her since. Having no expertise in being boyfriend material, I tried to surf the web for a couple of tips. It did cross my mind though that the easiest way to go is to ask for some advice from the members...

The first one I came up to was Jhope. He was the only one of us who has experienced having a long-term relationship. Too bad the girl ditched him for some other guy.

Luckily, he was inside his studio, a great opportunity to talk to him alone.

"Oh? It's you." Looking so surprised at me showing up at his door. "What?"

"Won't you welcome me inside?"

"I'm working on something. What is it?"

"I heard your new speakers came in this morning."

"Oh yeah. It's such a good buy. Come in. Come in."

He bragged about it for quite too long, I wasn't even listening. I know top-of-the-line music equipment when I see it and what he has is way off the list.

"You're not here for the speakers aren't you.." he seemed to notice my disinterest as my eyes wandered around.

"Of course I am. I was just thinking how grand you are in buying things for yourself. Did you ever buy gifts for your girlfriend before?"

"Huh?"

"I mean..were you the giving type? Surprise and stuff?"

He gave me a look like I said something unbecoming. I kept my face straight and pretended not to be affected.

"Well..." he twisted his seat around and sat. "I did give her gifts. Especially on the first hundredth."

"Hundredth what?"

"First 100 days of being official. Girls are big on that. So guys are expected to put on some effort."

"Really?" I thought Valentines was all that matters.

"Didn't you? back in high school?"

I shook my head.

"So what exactly do you give?" I suddenly realized how curious my face could have been. I quickly changed my expression.

"You can never go wrong with flowers.. and..." he eyed me suspiciously. "are you dating?"

"Me? You know I don't dig dating. I barely even get enough sleep." I laughed nervously. I have to get out of here before he asks more questions. My answer didn't seem to convince him.

"Got to go." I pulled the door open and stopped midway. "Before I forget, you should have asked me first before you bought that crap. It's a waste of money." I knew he was about to argue with me so I quickly shut the door.

So.. 100 days huh? How long have we been anyways?..

I count the days with my finger adding the numbers in midair on my way towards the living room where Jin was playing video games with V.

Omo!

Both of them turned their heads.

It's fucking two days from now! Otteoke!

Their faces displayed a mix of worry and irritation as I interrupted their game.

"Taehyunga, what does your sister like these days?" I must be really desperate to even consider asking help from this dumbass.

"My dongsaeng?

No. My dongsaeng. Just get to the answer already. V just gets to my nerves sometimes.

"Girls her age. Or those a bit older. What are they into these days?"

Jin was staring at me. Suspicion filled his eyes which I tried to avoid.

"She and her friends are a big fan of ours. They buy all our merchandise and stuff."

So do I give her a life-size standee of myself then?

I smirked and erased the memory of V ever responding.

I went straight to my studio.

Brainstorm. Think. Think. You're a born genius Yoongi. You could come up with something.

___________________________________________

ROZIE'S POV

"Zie! Zie! Wait up." Zach called out but I was deaf as fuck.

I have still not gotten over the picture he posted. Jennie was right about putting restrictions on tagged photos but I was just too stubborn to listen.

"Zie." He grabbed me by the arm and spun me around.

"What?!" The girls around me started whispering.

"You've been avoiding me for days. Can you at least tell me what I've done wrong?"

Come to think of it, there was really nothing wrong with what he posted, in his perspective at least. He remains clueless about my relationship until now.

"Is this about the post?"

I looked away. How do I deal with him?

"It was just a picture of us having a good time love."

"Stop. Stop calling me that."

"Well, you didn't seem to mind that night."

I shook my head. That night should have never happened.

"Have you seen the responses? They love us together. "

"They." Putting a lot of emphasis on the word.

"I just don't get why you're fighting it Zie. Just dive right in. There's nothing to be scared about."

"You've got it all mixed up Zach. I don't feel like you think I do."

"Then why did you kiss me back that night huh?"

What?

He smirked. "Don't play dumb on me Zie. Please."

"We were kissing all night and you didn't resist every single time. I knew you feel the same with the way your lips responded to mine. So if you're telling me I might have just imagined it, why don't we do it again?"

He attempted to hold my face still with his hands but I pushed him hard on his chest making him take a few steps back.

"I don't know what you're talking about okay? So please, if you don't want us not talking for good, enough with whatever this is you're trying to put out. Please."

I turned my back on him and ran towards the office.

Bits and pieces from that night all came crashing back. We were really having a good time. There was good music and the best crowd. Bottles of beer just kept coming. He had been consistently asking me to hang out and this was one of the many times I didn't refuse him. I love his company and he made me feel very special with the way he treats me. Whenever he looks at me, it's like I'm the only one he sees. He pays close attention to almost every detail about me and I like that. I knew he was hitting on me but I didn't mind at all.

"This night deserves a selfie don't you think?"

"There's two of us. So it's supposed to be a twofie." He laughed at my silly joke.

Both of us have gone really tipsy at that moment. I willingly posed as he desired when he took a couple of snaps.

"Are you having a great time love?"

I smiled. "So much. We should have done this a long time ago!"

"Agree. But.. why don't we make it even better?"

"Hey. I don't do drugs okay?"

He burst out laughing.

"That's not what I mean.."

"Then please take me out of the dark.."

"This is what I mean." he slowly inched his face closer and closer until I could feel the warmth of his breath on my lips. I knew what he was about to do but I didn't stop him.

As I felt his lips on mine, I just closed my eyes and let our mouths do what both of us wanted. We exchanged soft kisses at first but after a few more beers, he attempted to kiss me again and this time, I felt his lips get even more demanding. His hand was tangled up in my hair as he moved his mouth on mine. I responded with equal passionateness. His tongue made its way in and I welcomed it with mine.

"Let's get out of here love."

I merely nodded. Still dazed from the heated kiss we shared. He took me by the hand and headed towards his car parked just outside of the bar. He opened the door for me and hurriedly made his way to the other side.

"Let's go somewhere quiet."

I agreed. I knew where this was going. I had a little too much to drink but I still know what I'm doing. While he started the engine, I gave it some thought. Should I really? Zach is a gentleman. He wouldn't have gone first base if he thought I didn't want to. But after sharing that passionate kiss, I don't think we're just gonna be hanging around somewhere and just talk.

I don't sleep around like our colleagues do. I always make sure I do it with someone I love. So do I... love him?

"Hey. You okay?" He brushed his hand on my cheek.

I nodded.

For a moment, we were just looking at each other. He has stuck by my side for the longest and I pretty much ignored him the whole time. Maybe I should just grab this chance and see where this goes. Maybe I just needed to open my heart and let him in. And maybe, just maybe I'd realize that I actually feel the same way.

___________________________________________

SUGA'S POV

This is even worse than producing a song. I laid out all the options on a piece of paper and ended up crossing all of them out. None of them seemed good enough.

We went to practice from two in the afternoon until one of the next day for our showcase in two weeks. I usually get cranky when I'm tired but I barely even noticed. I was still so into the 100
days thing.

Who invented that sort of crap?

I reached for the water bottle and ate two pieces of kimbap in one bite. V was puzzling over his production number, still indecisive on what he was going to do.

"Just do what you do best. They'll love it. They always do." RM said.

Just do what you do best. The line repeated in my head.

Wait. I'll cook for her! But what would she like? Thoughts of a variety of food filled my mind. Why don't I just cook Korean? Jajangmyeon!

"I tried the balls with the red bean paste and they're so so goood!" I remember her saying. Chapssalteok!

My delight from the popping ideas must have shown, the members were casting me looks like I've lost my mind or something.

I just need to get everything in one package and have someone deliver it right at her doorstep. And I know just the right person to call.

___________________________________________

ROZIE'S POV

Just one more hour. Just one more. I was ready to bury myself in my bed. I can now imagine the smell of my sheets and the cold pillows welcoming me as they take me to dreamland.

"How can she be this beautiful? She could just sport a plain white tee and tattered jeans and totally pull it off. I envy her."

Jennie just couldn't get over Red Velvet's Irene. Her shift wouldn't be complete without looking up updates about her. From clothes to the brand of make-up she wears and even her diet. She knows everything. She is really the definition of beautiful to her at least.

"Maybe she got that pretty by having things done to herself." Just a thought.

"Absolutely not!" Her gaze was piercing right through me. "I've seen her pre-debut pictures and nothing really has changed." She gestured for me to inched closer to her. "Your boyfriend's an idol. How sure are you he hasn't gotten his nose done?" She said with her hands cupped on the sides of her mouth.

"He hasn't. I've seen him bare-faced."

"See. So stop hating, will you? Some people are just born perfect."

"Whatever." I was too tired and sleepy to even debate with her.

I logged out exactly when the clock struck four.

Sleep here I come!

___________________________________________

SUGA'S POV

We just got home from practice and I went straight to the kitchen. I was feeling so energized even after ten hours of exhaustion. Everything should be perfect.

"You're cooking?" Jin asked as he made his way to the fridge.

"No. I just really like turning the stove on."

"What are you cooking?" Not really minding my sarcasm.

The rest of the kids suddenly circled. I could tell how hungry they are by the looks on their faces. Jungkook smirked on the side as he poured himself some cereal.

"I'm eating in my room."

"No one's stopping you," I said as I put a bit of salt into the boiling pasta. I saw him shake his head in the corner of my eye.

The members watched my every move.

"You're not getting any of this." I stirred the sauce and took a taste. Thank goodness I stuck around whenever my mom cooked. She's gonna love this.

"What? Then who the heck is that for?" Jimin looked famished. He already has his plate ready in front of him and the fork in his hand.

I just giggled to myself, pouring the whole thing into the container. V and RM had their mouths open.

"Ahhhh. I know what this is about." Hobi had his finger pointing at me like he had it all figured out. I shot him a threatening look.

"Give us some and I'll keep my mouth shut." An evil look on his face. The others howled, all intrigued by what Hobi was talking about.

I scowled at him.

"Jimin get each of us some plates, please. I'm starving." His evil smile never left his long face. I had no choice but to scoop each one of them a share begrudgingly. Good thing I cooked a huge portion for this dish. These guys eat like pigs, Jin especially. He was already eyeing if there was still more left for him to eat when he hasn't even finished what he has on his plate.

I let the Jajangmyeon air out as I placed the lid halfway. I could already see the surprise on her face when she gets this. Why didn't I think of this before? Seoul is just a 4-hour flight away. I smiled to myself.

The things I'd do for her.

___________________________________________

When the kids were no longer around, I sneaked towards the door.

"Did you get it?"

He held up 3 boxes. "Classic, pink and green tea and a dozen of mugunghwa."

"Great! Come on in.."

I went straight to the kitchen where the package was. I put the boxes in place and the flowers right on top.

"Won't this wilt?"

"Naaah. It won't take half a day for me to get there anyways." I beamed at his optimism.

"She must be very special. I've never seen you make so much effort over some girl." Resting both of his arms on the counter.

"She's not just some girl Chan Yeonga."

He seemed to find what I said amusingly. He and I have gone way back in kindergarten. He was one of my very few friends from Daegu and fortunately, he moved here to Seoul because of his job. He travels for a living. He makes vlogs and gets paid for it. This guy's lit.

"How long will you be staying?"

"3 days max. I had to fly to Malaysia right after. I just might extend a bit if I find her interesting though." He teased.

"You're an ass."

"And so are you. Or should we have it in past tense now?" He laughed. "Whatever happened between you and Sana anyways? You guys went out a couple of times right?"

Sana. I haven't thought about her in a while.

"She's just..."

"For sex?" He laughed. "I don't think she'll say the same though. You must have given it to her man. She just can't stop talking about you."

"Drop it."

He had his arms up in total surrender. "Just saying. You don't really have to go across the miles when you could get the same thing within reach."

"Stop poisoning my mind and take this. Make sure you get this to her exactly how it left my hands. Copy?"

"Copy that."

I walked him through the door.

"Thanks, man." We gave each other our usual handshake.

"Always welcome bro. But just think bout what I said. It's.."

"Okay bye!" I pushed him out the door. Aish. That guy still likes to insist on what he thinks about other people.

Sana.

"We don't do things we shouldn't be doing." Rozie's voice echoed in my head like it was on cue.

"Oh, babe. It's not what you think it is." I crazily talked to myself.

___________________________________________

Five hours later, I was still wide awake. I was tensed all over. I couldn't keep this heart at rest. I decided to pass the time by turning my attention to the song I was working on. I already had the lyrics completed, it's just the melody that needs a little bit more polish.

Jungkook's voice would be the perfect fit for this song. But I'd rather sing it myself than let that arrogant brat get the best of my work.

I looked at my phone and it's a little after 12.

"Just landed. On my way baby." Chan Young messaged.

Maybe an hour max. She'll be ecstatic when she sees it. I smiled to myself. I haven't mentioned anything about the 100 days thing and nor did she.

She was waiting for me to greet her first for sure. Maybe she's even expecting that I won't remember. Ha! She'll be more in love with me when she gets her hands on that package.

I swang my seat around, happiness radiating from me. I'm the best boyfriend there is. Mom's gonna be so proud.

___________________________________________

I called her up and she answered on the first ring.

"Did I wake you up?"

"Nope. I haven't really slept actually. I don't know why." She looked so adorable with her pink bunny eye mask on top of her head.

"I'm usually like this when something's about to happen."

Is she trying to fish something? I don't recall giving her a hint about today.

"What are you thinking? You look so deep in thought."

Hmm. She's definitely trying to make me spill.

"Just thinking about the song I'm on. I've been in the studio since 2 this morning." I swerved the phone for her to catch a view of the entire room.

"What's it about?"

"You."

"Really?" I just love it when I make her smile.

"Of course.. not." I laughed and she pouted. "Do you want me to make one about you?"

"Yes! About how much you love me." She said childishly.

"That's gonna be a hard one."

"Why? Shouldn't it be easy since you already have the right emotions to use?"

"That's the point. Do you think I could express all this in just one song? It would take an entire album just to pour all this out." I smiled. I cringed at how cheesy I have become.

She was stopping herself from smiling but failed. "I could never resist that gummy smile of yours."

"Oh. Did you even hear what I just said?"

"I did. I did. It was just too cheesy it's giving me the creeps." She chuckled.

"Ha! But it totally works on you anyways."

She smiled. "Just a sec.." I could hear her open the door. "What?"

"Someone just delivered a package. Didn't I tell you to stop buying stuff online?!" said her mom in a cute little voice.

"Huh? I didn't order anything. Is the guy still.."

"He left quickly. He didn't even let me sign anything."

"Strange. Where is it?"

"Right above the banister."

Excitement ran through my every nerve as I overheard their conversation. I bit my lip and held onto the edge of my seat just to get a hold of myself.

"Someone just dropped off a package. Let me go get it."

"Okay. okay." the moment she put the phone down, I thought I was gonna pass out.

She returned quickly and set up her phone on a steady surface so she could multi-task.

"It doesn't have a name. It doesn't have any information at all." She inspected the package.

"Should I open it?"

"Why not? Go open it." I urged. I can't wait to see her face once that box flaps open.

It took her a while to get the tapes off because of her shortly-trimmed fingernails. I couldn't sit still. I feel like peeing. My hands have gotten cold from all the anticipation.

When she finally opened the box, the flowers were the very first thing she saw. The look on her face was worth staying awake this long.

"Ohhh.. they're beautiful!" She ran her fingers through the petals and smelled each bud one by one. "I've never seen this one before. But who would send me flowers? It's not even my birthday. Maybe this was a prank or something." She sneaked into the box keeping her distance like a scared little kid.

I tried my best to keep my face straight.

"What else is inside?"

"There are three boxes ..oh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhhh! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! You sent this!"

"Huh?" Trying to act cool.

She looked at me intently, the smile on her face getting bigger and bigger. I just couldn't help it anymore I gave myself away.

"I knew it!"

"Argh! I hate it when you do that!... Do you like it?"

"I love it! It's been what 9 months? I'm gonna finish these babies..what are they called?"

"Chapssaltteok."

"Exactly. Ohhh. Happiness!." She set the boxes to the side. "What else do I have in here?" She giddily went through the box.

"No shit? Black spaghetti!"

I laughed. "I cooked it myself."

"Really?"

"Just this morning."

"Woah. Did you have this delivered by express? I mean. It doesn't even take this soon even if you.."

"I asked a friend to personally deliver it for me. He was going there anyway. So.."

"Ooohh." She slowly opened the lid.

"What? Has it gone bad? I should have aired it out a little bit more. Aish."

"Babe. It smells terrific. I...I just wish you could have wrapped yourself too. That way we could enjoy these together."

This is one of the many moments when I just want to hug her really tight. "Who knows. I might deliver the next one myself."

"I'd love that.... Neomu neomu saranghae oppa."

"Woah." I didn't expect that. She actually said it correctly. Even the accent. "Have you been practicing??"

"Just a little bit." She was blushing. "Did I say it right?"

"Ne... Jeongmal saranghae. dangsin-eun na-ege sesang-eul uimi"

She smiled.

"You mean the world to me too."

"Woah. Daebak!"

"Korean dramas help a lot." She giggled.

"You forgot this.." said a voice not far away.

"Huh? Another one?" She took the other package from the door opened ajar.

She hurriedly removed the wrapper and she burst out laughing.

"You did wrap yourself, babe. I didn't know you could get here too soon." She carried the standee to her bed. Yes. I did consider a little bit of V's idea. I was giving her myself, literally.

"It has my exact same height. You should be flattered. Don't you know how many of our fans would go crazy just to get a picture with that? What more if they actually have it in their own rooms? Tsk. You're one ungrateful.."

She laughed. "Hey. You have no idea how happy you're making me right now. I'm sooo lucky to have a boyfriend like you babe. "

"You should." I acted like I was still feeling bad.

"But what's with the entire thing?"

"You know why."

"Errr. No, I don't."

Is she acting dumb about the whole thing? Or is she just trying to make me say it first?

"Don't you remember?"

She shook her head. She actually looked really innocent.

"Seriously?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Do I need to remember something?"

"Aish..." I didn't anticipate this part. "we turned a hundred today." I slightly got annoyed.

"Hundred what?" Now I am annoyed.

Damn Jhope. He told me girls were big on this 100 days crap. How come she has the same reaction as mine??

"100 days of being together. Just forget it. It's some lame thing I've come across somewhere." I felt bad.

"Oh gosh! Was it today? I totally forgot."

"Did you really? You seemed to have no idea what it's all about." I snapped.

My heart sank. Aren't girls supposed to be the ones good with dates and stuff?

"I'm sorry babe."

I forced a smile but it failed to conceal my frustration.

"Hey. Please don't be mad at me." I really feel like sleeping right now. She was trying to explain but I wasn't paying attention.

"Babe...It's just, I don't really like counting the days."

"Okay, I get it."

"Don't get the wrong impression but it gives me ideas like I'm trying to reach a finish line or something. We've reached 7 days now. Will we reach 50? 100? Will we ever celebrate our first anniversary? What about the years after that?... It somehow gives me a limit to what we have right now. And I think love should have no limits right? That's why we're still holding on.."

We actually have different views on things and this isn't the first time. But we did our best to understand each other and see how one sees from another perspective.

"Besides, the length of time really doesn't matter. It's the quality of our relationship that's important."

That I totally agree with.

I love how she said every word. I never seem to run out of things to admire about her.

"Okay. I'm not that mad anymore."

She laughed.

"I really love the surprise babe. I'm actually feeling a little pressure on how I can beat you on this. Anyways, I'm gonna start eating this. The aroma is just too hard to resist. Eat with me!"

"Good idea. Let me get some for myself."

I ran towards the kitchen and took a plate full of Jajangmyeon. I returned to the studio with a handful of other snacks I got along the way.

"I just realized. This is actually the first time we've eaten together as a couple."

"Ohh. You're right. We didn't really have a chance. We always had so little time.." she said in between chews.

"Let's do this more often babe. In fact, I want to do almost everything I have in mind with you. I'd ask you to move in with me if you were here."

"You're not even allowed to go dating remember?"

"So what? Time will come when they'll know about us. They've been picking up hints here and there.

Our conversation went on for hours. We never ran out of things to talk about and I really appreciate the way she's making me feel. Even if she isn't here with me, she never fails to make me feel loved. Chan Young may think that I'm actually wasting my time on her. But who cares If I haven't fucked in months. It's not even about the meaningless sex anymore.

It's about what I am because of her and how she makes me feel good about myself when I spend time with her.

She transforms me.

I wouldn't wanna be with anyone else.

To be continued...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

79.3K 5.5K 46
JEON JUNGKOOK what if we never met? but what if we met in five different lives? would you love me?
345 32 16
Suga, Marry Me! it's real...❤️It's my love story!❤️
4.6K 135 42
Have you ever asked yourself: "will i risk my life for someone i love?". Well, that would be your choice, but what if you were an ARMY risking her li...
2.6K 116 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...