The Blue Sea ( Yoongi / Suga...

Od LucyMizuno

What do you think of mermaid??? do you believe in it??? does it exist??? Well, who knows... This story is abo... Více

Intro: The mermaid legend
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
A/N
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
A/N

[28]

1.4K 56 6
Od LucyMizuno

Two weeks later, Kimhyo and Jimin has been spending time with each other a lot in last two weeks.

But one day, Kimhyo suddenly out of the blue became distant with Jimin and ignored him which made him depressed.

{Ring!!! Ring!!! Ring!!!} Kimhyo's alarm clock bothering her sleep until she awake from a deep, nice sleep.

After she awakened by her alarm clock, Kimhyo was still in the bed, trying to reach her alarm clock to shut it up.

But her hand couldn't reach it. It is at the other side of her bed. She still trying to reach it.

Once she reached it, she rolled to the floor along with her alrm clock in her hands.

"Oof.. Ouch! What the... It hurts." Kimhyo said sleepily while still holding her alarm clock, lying flat on her bedroom cold floor.

"Kimhyo, yah. What was that sound? What happened?" Someone shouted from downstairs.

She ran to Kimhyo to see what happened. "Kimhyo, yah. What-" She paused when she saw Kimhyo trying to sleep on the floor while holding the alarm. She then ran to Kimhyo.

"Yah, what happened? Why are you on the floor?" She asked patting Kimhyo's cheeks until she awake. Then she pulled Kimhyo up after she awake.

"Nothing... Just gravity thing." Kimhyo said while getting up to sit and rubbed her eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Her friend asked.

"Jenna, I rolled to the floor obviously." Kimhyo said sarcastically.

"Babo-yah. What kind of idiot person fall off from bed?" Jenna pay back with sarcasm and went back to the kitchen while waving to Kimhyo.

"Why do i even be friend with her?" Kimhyo whispered to herself and face palmed.

"What did you say?" Jenna shouted when she was halfway to the kitchen.

"Nothing." Kimhyo said.

After that, she get up and went to bath. Then, get ready to go to work.

Kimhyo went downstairs and walked past the kitchen.

"Kimhyo, yah. Going to work?" Jenna asked, peeking from the kitchen door.

"Yeah, why?" Kimhyo asked back.

"Come here and eat." Jenna said. Kimhyo walked to the dining table and saw Jenna prepared a delecious looking fried rice.

"You made a fried rice?" Kimhyo asked.

"No, it's noodles soup." Jenna answered and chuckled. Kimhyo rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"What kind of joke is that?" Kimhyo said and sat on a chair at the dining table.

"It's a dumb joke. I know." Jenna replied with disappointed face. After she done eating, she went to work.

After she arrived at the cafe, she opened the cafe and Jimin came really early.

"Noona." Jimin called her while smiling widely. Kimhyo ignored him.

'Why am I feeling like this?' Kimhyo asked herself.

Jimin's face turned sour after Kimhyo ignored him.

After Kimhyo opened the cafe, they both get inside.

Jimin kept looking at Kimhyo while cleaning the table.

Kimhyo blushed and avoided eye contact with Jimin.

"Jimin-ah..." Jimin jumped out of shock after someone suddenly called him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and saw Yoongi with a smirk.

"So, what is this all about?" Yoongi asked excitedly.

"About what?" Jimin asked back confusely.

"You know, looking at Kimhyo?" Yoongi answered.

"W-Well, i-its not. It just that... She ignored me lately." Jimin explained while blushing but his face turned sour ofter that and then he continued to wipe the table.

"Woah..." Yoongi said. Jimin turned around and Yoongi disappeared.

"Where did he go? He's so fast at disappearing." Jimin said to himself. Then Jimin looked back at Kimhyo, he saw Kimhyo was looking at him. Then, she looked away.

'What's wrong with her?' He thought.

After they finished their work, Kimhyo was closing her cafe.

"Noona, need some help?" Jimin asked.

"Nope, you can go home." Kimhyo said coldly. And then, Jimin went back home.

After Kimhyo closed her cafe, she walked to her house. When suddenly,

"Kimhyo, yah..." Someone called for her. She was annoyed and quickened her walk without looking back, knowing it was Minjeong by his voice and tone.

"Yah, why are you running away?!" Minjeong yelled and fastened his walking to pick up with Kimhyo. Kimhyo quickened her walk more.

"I'm warning you! If you run from me again, you'll never see your future again." Minjeong yelled.

Kimhyo stopped out of fear. Her feet couldn't move. As if he casted a spell on her to make her freeze. Minjeong grabbed Kimhyo's arm.

"What you want from me? We're over. What's more?" Kimhyo asked and pushed Minjeong's hand aside.

"Kimhyo, I still love you. I want us to back together." Minjeong said.

"You love me? What about the girl that you slept with? Why are you finding me when she cheated on you? When she took all of your money?" Kimhyo said.

"I'm done with you. I already have Jimin. You're not for me and I'm not for you. The end" Kimhyo said.

Suddenly, Jimin came with groceries as he came back from grocery store to buy groceries for Hyejung and Yoongi to cook.

"What happened? I heard your voices all over from there." Jimin said and pointed to a far away place.

Minjeong bumped his shoulder to Jimin's shoulder and went away.

"What's with him? Are you alright? Did he do anything to you?" Jimin asked while holding Kimhyo's shoulder with his free arm.

"I'm okay." Kimhyo said and slowly pushed Jimin's hand. Then, she went back home.

Kimhyo sat in her room, thinking. 'Why am I like this? I couldn't look at him.' Kimhyo thought.

Then dropped herself on her bed. She sigh because tired of her confusion. Then, she suddenly get up from bed to sit.

'Don't tell me...' Then, she clenched her hand towards her chest.

Bzzz.. Her phone was buzzing. It was Jimin who messaged her.

Smol Jimin

Noona, I meant
to ask you before
but I couldn't.

9:10 p.m.

Why are you being different?

9:10 p.m.

Why are you
ignoring me these
days?

9:11 p.m.

Or is it my
imagination?
Please say it is

9:11 p.m.

Noona? You're there right? I know you are. You're reading my texts right now. My heart says so. I believe in my heart.

9:13 p.m

Kimhyo tried to reply but she couldn't and deleted the reply that she wrote at the reply bar.

'Why... Couldn't i do it?' Kimhyo thought, about to cry. Then, she composed herself, changed her clothes and went to bed.

------------♡-------------
~~🌹~~🌹~~🌹~~🌹~~🌹~~🌹~~

I'm sorry guys 🙏🙏🙏🙇🙇🙇 I'm busy lately. And I'm sorry this book has become boring. 😩😩😩 Hope you like it anyway.

~~🌹~~🌹~~🌹~~🌹~~🌹~~🌹~~
------------♡-------------

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

23.6K 791 9
With these three words, I felt my heart crumble. "Who are you?" °°°°°°°°° After a bad argument, Yoongi gets in a terrible incident, and everyone blam...
3.3K 129 45
Lust; A very strong sexual desire. **You can enjoy this book without any knowledge of BTS** (This book is a complete work of fiction and comes from...
6.6K 602 14
"Let the waters guide you... just as Selene guides them..." "You've been away long enough... It's time to come home.." All Y/n wanted out of her dull...
51.4K 2.4K 9
You're a writer, a human one. You live alone in a forest; away from human connections pretty much- Yoongi is a merman. He likes being alone, but he h...