The Greenlight Bar- A BakuDek...

By Squip_Man

Five years alone, both separated by hatred. Five years of brutal victories and bitter losses. Five years to l... More

Prolouge
Gaslighting Sack Of Shit
Return To Mediocrity
Entropy Would Be Better Then This
Eve Of a Disaster
Nobody's Fool
Leave The Ramen Store Alone, Y'all Just Asked For Too Much Salt
I Take Midoriya Away To *Dramatic Pause* Funkytown
God Dammit, I Just Wanted To Have A Normal Day
Heeeeeelllll No (To The No, To The No No No)
Today, I Plan To Get Myself (And Others) Laid
Break The Stoic
AHHHHHHHH ITS HAPPENING
Really, I Figured I Would Have Seen That Coming
You Know I Had To Do It To Him
Everyone's Entitled To Their Opinion On Sex
End Of An Era (Or So We'd Like To Think)
The Indecision Kills
My My, How The Tables Have Turned
Every Love Has Its Lows
Instant Cassaroles Are Lazy, You Could've Done So Much Better
Now Would Be A Good Time To Not Be Wasted, Right Denki?
Two Timing Traitor
Only Now, Did I Realize How Much Hitting The Ground Hurts
you.
Final Note

Before The Drama

6.1K 179 149
By Squip_Man

Bakugou stood in front of the school, books in his hand. People were walking around, laughing. Goofing off. Talking.

How? 

How could everyone's lives be so... okay? 

Didn't they know the world was falling apart?

People streamed past him, unaware that he had frozen out of shock. And a new emotion.

Shame.

Bakugou needed to get out of here. He couldn't stay here and act like he was okay. how could he, since Midoriya was dead?

 He didn't even make it to his first class. He just turned and ran. 

Ran all the way home.

"Everyone, get out of here, now!" 

Bakugou shouted at the citizens still inside the collapsing building. 

"Everyone, come on!" 

As the last of the people filtered out of the building, Bakugou saw Uraraka land on the top of the rubble, carrying-

"Todoroki! I thought you got stuck!" Bakugou haved a sigh of relief.

"I didn't train for four years just to get killed by some stupid building." Todoroki snarked, face covered with ash. 

"Tsh." Uraraka sighed. "Get a room, you two." 

Bakugou was fully aware of how Shouto felt about him, but he didn't deserve that. And now really wasn't the time for him to start thinking about that.

Suddently, the villian burst from the wreckage. His skin had turned into stone, and his eyes were a crazy shade of yellow. 

"DO YOU THINK A BUILDING CAN STOP ME?!" He yelled.

Uraraka backed up, Todoroki clenched his fists, and Bakugou forced himself into a fighting stance. 

"Lets get this guy." He muttered. 

Todoroki and Uraraka lunged, but Bakugou stopped. Something caught his eye.

Someone was standing at the end of the wreckage. Bakugou couldn't make out his face, but it looked... oddly familliar. 

It then hit him he was holding a gun.

And it was pointed right at him.

"Katuski, watch-" Bakugou didn't get to hear the rest of Shouto's sentence.  It was cut off with a loud bang! and a stinging pain in Bakugou's head. 

Everything went dark. The last thing he heard was the combined yelling of Shouto and Uraraka, and an explosion.

Then, blank silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
136K 8.5K 71
"How could you Deku..!?" "Oh please, don't tell me you're surprised. I thought you were the smarter of the bunch, Kacchan." After being countlessly f...
201K 7.1K 54
─── complete ღ WARNING: fetus writing β€· πˆπ™π”πŠπ” admired his childhood friend Bakugou for the longest time, to the point where he fell in love wit...
332K 6K 22
Bad with descriptions but I'll try. Chapters 14 and 19 are now back for you all to read! Izuku was bullied all his life. Just because he was quirkles...