The last guard : RWBY x male...

Da GlenAldoAZE

After years of brutal conflict, the civil war in Vacuo is coming near it's end. Just days before the governme... Altro

BIO
The Girls
Part 1 : the last one
Part 2 : finally free
Part 3 : a new home
Part 4 : the first day
Part 5 : Life in Beacon
THE NEW GIRLS
Part 6 : blast from the past
Part 7 : strange days
The new girls (again)
Part 8 : a new enemy
A new girl (yet again)
Part 9 : secrets
Part 10 : the dance ?
Part 11 : first mission
Part 12 : a familiar sight
New girl (this is the last one) i think
Part 13 : an early victory
Part 14 : an enemy or not ? Pt.1
Another Girl (i swear she's the last one)
Part 15 : an enemy or not ? pt.2
Part 16 : an enemy or not ? pt.3
Part 17 : an enemy or not ? Pt.4
Part 18 : a chocolate and a rabbit
Part 19 : a joyful rose
Part 20 : hard as ice
Part 21 : a sad kitten
Part 22 : flaming yellow
Part 23 : a warrior or a hero ?
SOMETHING IMPORTANT
Part 24 : a not so calm before the storm
Part 25 : the fall pt.1
Part 26 : the fall pt.2
Part 28 : a new beginning
Part 29 : mistral menace pt.1
Part 30 : mistral menace pt.2
Part 31 : the black bird
Part 32 : mother's rosario
Part 33 : an unexpected encounter
Part 34 : change of plans
Part 35 : the iron city
Part 36 : Homecoming
Something
We have a winner!!!
Part 37 : shady business pt.1
The new girl!!!
Part 38 : shady business pt.2
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Part 39 : the end or the beginning ?
Voting time!!!
The result!!!

Part 27 : aftermath

5.7K 79 24
Da GlenAldoAZE

(Y/N) : your name
" " : dialogues

(Ruby's POV)

me and Weiss were running towards the CCT tower to look for Pyrrha. When we got there, the elevator was gone. Weiss then used her semblance to create glyphs to help me reach the top of the tower.

Weiss : "you can do this" she said as i nodded before i ran towards the tower and just ran with all my might to the top. when i got to the top, all i saw was................................

Pyrrha : "(Y/N)!!!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" i saw Pyrrha screaming her lungs out. i then looked at the direction she was looking at and i see Marie laying against the wall with blood all over her. she was still breathing though. but when i looked towards the edge, i saw him........

Ruby : "(Y-Y/N)?..............." was all i could say. my mouth couldn't say any more as i saw him, with a sword piercing through his chest. blood were splattered all over the air as the woman in front of him pulled the sword out of him. i could only stare, my body wouldn't move as i saw his body falling from the edge of the tower.

Pyrrha : "YOU!!!!!! YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!!!!!!!!!!!!" i heard Pyrrha yelling at the woman. something was different with Pyrrha. i've never seen her making that face before, a face of pure rage.

Woman : "Pyrrha Nikos, you'll die here" she said as Pyrrha charged at her. she then attacked the woman with all the strength she had left. i ran towards the tower but as i was running, i saw Pyrrha falling to the ground  as i saw Cinder pointing a bow to her chest. i ran towards them but i was too late. the arrow pierced through her heart and Pyrrha was gone. my body suddenly felt weak. i fell down to my knees as i saw her remains floating to the sky.

me : "why ?............" was the only thing that came out of my mouth. why ? why can't save them ? Pyrrha................................ Marie...............................
(Y/N).......................................................

me : "why ?..........." i could feel the tears streaming down my cheeks as my chest was hurting. then, something suddenly snapped within me. the words Pyrrha said that inspired me, the day Marie cooked me the best cookies my mouth have ever tasted, the day.................(Y/N) met my mom. the words he said to me that day.................... the way his strength inspired me........................ but he's gone now 

me : "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

then...........everything went bright.............

It's all right, i gotcha kiddo......... i gotcha......

Was the last thing i heard

(Time skip)

everything was bright.......................

Dad : "ugh, nothing" i heard my dad's voice. he sounds troubled.

uncle Qrow : "just turn it off. without the CCT, there's no point" I heard uncle Qrow too.

Dad : "communications down across the entire kingdom, no way to contact the outside world, and Ozpin's still missing"

uncle Qrow : "yeah"

Dad : "this is bad Qrow"

uncle Qrow : "yeah, this is bad"

(Time skip one hour)

I opened my eyes to see a familiar ceiling. The wooden walls....... the green curtains......... the window, overlooking a beautiful tree outside. I remembered this place.................... my home.

I looked to the right to see my dad, Taiyang. He was still sleeping. It looked like he was waiting for me to wake up. What happened to me ? I then yawned and i saw my dad waking up.

Dad : "Ruby! You're awake!" He yelled while rushing towards the edge of the bed i was on.

Me : "what happened ?" I said weakly, thinking about what happened. I can't remember......

Dad : "your uncle Qrow found you! Unconscious, but he got you outta there though. He brought you home safe" he said trying to reassure me. Then, yang came to mind.

Me : "wait! Yang! Is she all right?!" I said as his expression changed to a bitter one.

Dad: "uhh........ she's uhh........ she's gonna be all right. She just need to get use to things. She's strong, this won't stop her. I'm just glad to see my girls save back at home"

Me : "what about the school?! And Vale?!"

Dad : "Vale is under control....... but Beacon...... it's not that simple......... that thing, whatever it is..... doesn't seem to be dead. But don't get me wrong, you fought hard...... but it's not disappearing............ it just froze and it keeps attracting more grimm to the school" he said but I don't know what he was talking about.

Me : "i did what ?" I said as he just looked at me confused. Then suddenly, uncle Qrow came in through the door.

Uncle : "Tai, can we get a minute ?"

Dad : "what ? I can't stay ?"

Uncle : "Tai..... please" Dad could only sigh before leaving the room. Uncle Qrow then sat on a chair before drinking a little.

Uncle : "so... how you feelin ?"

Me : "i'm kinda hurt.... all over" i said as he chuckled a little.

Uncle : "that makes sense.... after what you did" he said, like before.... I didn't know what he was talking about. What did i do exactly ?

Me : "you guys keep saying that! That i did something! What are you talking about?!"

Uncle : "what's the last thing you remember ?" He asked as i searched my mind for anything that can help me remember.

Me : "i ran up the side of the tower and when i got to the top i-i......." suddenly, it all came back to me as my eyes grew wide after the realization. I remembered it all......

Me : "Marie! Pyrrha! And..... (Y/N)!!! Are they all right!!!" I practically yelled at him as he looked down with regret in his eyes.

Uncle : "Pyrrha is gone....... but i do you know about Marie and (Y/N). We found blood but there weren't any bodies or remains" he said as tears started to pour out of my eyes.

Me : "(Y/N).... h-he's........" I couldn't bring myself to say it............ and yet, my mind is screaming that he's gone........ my heart.......... it's begging life itself that it was all just a bad dream.

Uncle : "Ruby ? Do you know anything about what happened to him ?" He said as more tears began to fill my eyes every time i remember it.

Me : "h-he d-died..........." i said weakly trying to hold back the tears............... but i can't.

Uncle : "w-what! He can't be!"

Me : "i-i saw with my own eyes....... t-that woman had a sword through his chest...." i said as i could feel my insides burning. I haven't felt like this before.

Uncle : "that woman ?"

Me : "I don't know who it is but there was someone else other than Cinder there"

Uncle : "Ozpin is gonna kill me........" he said with regret in his tone.

Me : "they're all gone.......... they killed them.......... i saw it, then it all went white" i said as he had a look of intrigue on his face.

Uncle : "hmmm...... the night you met Ozpin, what was the first thing he said to you ?" He asked.

Me : "i-i don't remember, i think it was about.."

Uncle : "silver eyes"

Me : "how did you-"

Uncle : "remnant is full of stories and fairy tails but there's one that Oz has been telling me for a long time........... before the huntsman..... before the kingdoms it was said that those who were born with silver eyes are destined to lead a life of a warrior" he said as i looked at him confused.

Uncle : "they were the best of the best. It's said that one look from them would strike a grimm down..... hehe..... it's a ridiculous story"

Me : "and you think that i could be......" i said as he just smiled.

Uncle : "well...... there's a monster currently frozen on top of Beacon tower and you're here safe in bed. Besides, (Y/N) must've told you something about this" he said which made me remember something.

(Flashback to part 19 "a joyful rose")

(Ruby's POV)

I sat on top of the hill with (Y/N) beside me as the sun sets down. After a while, everything was dark except for the lights from the stars. I could only smile when i saw him looking at the stars like a child.

Me : "they're beautiful......." i said with a slight blush on my face.

(Y/N) : "beautiful......... that's the word to describe them ? I like the sound of it" he said as I chuckled.

Me : "i'm glad that you're here (Y/N), away from all those things......" i said as i remembered what he went through. I'm just glad that he won't have to suffer anymore.

(Y/N) : "Ruby...." he suddenly called my name.

Me : "yeah ?" When i saw his face, his expression had already changed. He had a serious look on his face.

(Y/N) : "i may have escaped from the war, but the fight is not ending anytime soon" he said as i looked at him confused.

Me : "what are you talking about ?"

(Y/N) : "the real war is yet to come. And you're going to play a big role in it. You're strong Ruby.......... you just doesn't know it yet" he said as i smiled with a confused face.

Me : "how do you know that ?" I asked as he looked deep into my eyes.

(Y/N) : "your eyes says it all..........."

(End of Flashback)

(Ruby's POV)

I sat on my bed with tears flowing through my eyes as i remembered that day. Why ? Why did i took the little time i had with him for granted ? Why ?

I just sat here thinking about everything, and what i'm going to do next. But without him.... what's the point ? After uncle Qrow left, i decided to go see Yang. I walked towards her room and i opened the door to see her looking outside the window. And then, i saw her arm. Things must be hard for her.

Me : "Yang ?" I said, but she just kept staring outside the window. As i was about to leave....

Yang : "Ruby" she finally looked at me as l ran to her before embracing her.

Me : "i'm so glad you're okay!"

Yang : "but i'm not" she said before i let her go.

Yang : "it's all gone. The school....... Penny...... Pyrrha...... and...."

Me : "Yang, where are Weiss and Blake ?"

Yang : "Weiss's father came for her"

Me : "what ? What do you mean ?"

Yang : "no one outside of Vale knows what happened here. Before the tower fell, the last thing people saw was Atlas attacking innocent civilians and grimm destroying the city. Everyone's scared, no one knows who to trust. So Weiss's father came to take her back to Atlas where he thinks it's safe. She's gone"

Me : "but what about-"

Yang : "and Blake ran! Sun saw her go. After we reached the city, she just ran!" She said. blake wouldn't so such a thing right ?

Me : "but why?!"

Yang : "I don't know"

Me : "there has to be a reason-"

Yang : "no there doesn't! Sometimes bad things just happen, Ruby" she looked like she's at the brink on giving up on life itself.

Me : "so what do we do now ?"

Yang : "you do whatever you want. with my condition, i can't do much. Dad won't even let me go and find (Y/N)" she said before my eyes grew wide as i realized that she still doesn't know. How am i going to tell her ?

Me : "Yang..........." i said as tears began flowing through my eyes once again.

Yang : "what is it Ruby" she said as she turned towards me. But as soon as she saw my tears, her eyes grew wide.

Me : "Yang.......... i'm sorry"

Yang : "what are you saying ? Why are you crying ?"

Me : "(Y-Y/N)....... h-he's............ gone....." her eyes grew even wider at my words.

Yang : "w-what are you saying?! No he's not! There was no body or even any remains to be found. Maybe he's just!............." she said trying to deny it, but deep down she knew she couldn't change what happened.

Me : "Yang............. i saw it with my own eyes.... i'm sorry! I was there but i couldn't save him!!" I said as tears began to fall to her sheet as she used her only hand to grip the sheet as hard as possible. I can't imagine the pain she's feeling right now.

Me : "Yang-"

Yang : "just leave me alone Ruby! I-i can't......." with that, i walked to the door. I took a last glance at her.

Me : "i love you" i said to my sister, but there was no reply. Not even a reaction from her. Now i know, she had given up on life itself. Someday, i hope i can help her. Or at least someone else will.

(Time skip to winter)

(Ruby's POV)

I stood in front of the door. I can't believe i actually decided to do this. I'm going to Haven to help Uncle Qrow. I need to set things right. With that, i opened the door to see Jaune standing outside of the house with Ren and Nora.

Me : "hey Jaune" i said as i walked towards him.

Me : "Haven's a long way to go"

Jaune : "i know, but it's the only lead we have"

Me : "and you're sure you want to come along ?" I asked Ren and Nora.

Ren : "the journey will be perilous,and wether we'll find any answers at the end is entirely uncertain"

Nora : "but we wouldn't be here if we weren't up for it"

Me : "then let's get started" i said before we all took our first step that marked the beginning of our new journey.

But i really wish that you're here with me.......

(Meanwhile somewhere else)
(A day after the fall of Beacon)

(???'s POV)

I stood in a strange and yet familiar place. The sky was bright as i gazed upon this strange view. Where am i ? I looked around hoping to find any signs of others until.........

??? : "finally............... you're here........" i hear a voice behind me. But when i turned around, I couldn't see anybody. Just a beautiful sandy beach...........................

Where am i ?

END of part 27

I do not own RWBY and any of the pictures I used

Thank you and see you later

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

1.7K 46 24
Things were starting to get out hand in the World of Remnant. Creatures of Grimm attack closer to the borders of the kingdoms, people start to go mis...
68.4K 763 13
What happen when someone have talk to Salem for years? Listening to her rants and making promises. What happen if this person is the only person who...
50.3K 584 38
Since I am bored and came up with certain ideas I decided to write this. I will write Canon X Reader, Canon X OC, Reader X OC, Canon X Canon, RWBY sh...
11K 438 37
Here is the third volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing RWBY Series.) (Discla...