Bella and Jacob

Від alwaysbeingme17

After Edward left, Bella and Jacob got married. After being married, Bella finds out she is pregnant. Everyon... Більше

Bella and Jacob
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Perfect baby
He wants me
Welcome
First Night
chapter 20
Her
Sad News
It's up to him
It's okay to care
The life that I had
I missed you
I'm not gonna change
Happy
Untitled Part 28
Skipping ahead
She's giving up
Never to return
You're so worth it
Never change
Chapter 33
It's been a long day
I don't want to know
Be there
Love is life
You're only a half
And so are you
You again
Could it get worse?
The whole kid thing
You complete me
Final

Chapter 11

1.6K 34 1
Від alwaysbeingme17

        BELLA AND JACOB

    CHAPTER 11

    JACOB P.O.V

    “What do you mean?” I asked into the phone. Seth had called me freaking out about something.

    “Vampire’s.” Was all he said. I could tell he was running to somewhere. Or from something.

    “What about them?” I asked.

    “The Cullens caught a scent when they went to check on your house.” He said. I could hear other voices around him. “They were inside.” My eyes went wide. Bella was still sleeping. It was really late in the afternoon and we would be leaving tomorrow but I’m thinking we are going to need to cut our trip short.

    “Shit. I’m heading home as soon as possible.” I said. I knew Bella would be upset but this was something she knew she was getting into. I quickly picked up the clothes that we all  over the room and house. I picked up the empty bottles of soda and empty bags of chips and threw them away. Bella said she had hired a maid to clean the house before her parents came home in a few days. I picked up what I could before going back to her. “Bella.” I shook her.

    “What?” She turning her head to not see the light coming from the window.

    “We have to head home. Everyone is in trouble.” I said. She turned over and sat up.

    “What kind of trouble?” She asked trying to stay calm.

    “Vampires.” I said. She shot out of the bed. She quickly helped me get our bags packed. Throwing randoms clothes into random bags. “I’m sorry we had to cut it short.” I said as we got into the car and headed to the airport.

    “Not like we had anything planned my tomorrow.” She said somehow staying calm while holding my hand.

    “I guess.” I was driving faster than I should have been. We nearly ran to get the next available flight back to Forks. We waited about two hours until they called our flight. I was more than ready to get home and kill some vampires.

    *EDWARD P.O.V*

    “What do you want me to do, Alice? It’s not like I can drive down there and get them!” I said a little panicked. When I went to check on Bella and Jacobs house I could smell vampires. I could smell it all over the house. They were close. Not sure how they could possibly not want to throw up, if they could, the smell.

    “I don’t know! But she cannot lose another baby!” She said. I stopped my pacing and looked at her.

    “What?” I asked.

    “Edward, she’s pregnant.” Alice said. “She’s almost two weeks.”

    “Oh God.” I said before I heard their car on the driveway. I could hear them talking, Jacob trying to keep her calm. She was worried about Charlie. She always was. Jacobs thoughts were mostly jumbled. He was panicking.

    “They are here.” Alice said. I rolled my eyes at her. We all knew that. Emmett and Rosalie were at Bella and Jacobs house right now watching it to see if anyone came back. Alice and Jasper were here with me and Esme and Carlisle were talking to Sam. Bella let herself in.

    “Hello!” She shouted which she didn’t need to. Jacob was right behind her.

    “What the hell is going on?” He asked.

    “All I know is that someone was at your house and I know for a fact they were not invited.” I answered him.

    “And who is it?” He asked.

    “We aren’t sure. Rose and Emmett are there right now to see if they come back.” Bella laid down on the couch. She looked exhausted.

    “Just go kill it.” Bella shrugged. We all turned to her.

    “We can’t just ‘go kill it.’ Jacob said.

    “Why not?” Well she had a point. I turned to Alice who was already looking at Jasper who were both thinking the same thing as me.

    “Actually, lets just go kill it.” Jasper said. Jacob looked at all of us who were agreeing.

    “Are you serious? None of us are prepared.” He said.

    “Jacob, our lives revolve around this besides the people we love. We were made to fight vampires. Lets go.” I said. “Alice stay with Bella.” I got Jasper and somehow Jacob in the car and drove over to Sam.

    “Go kill it now?” He asked.

    “It’s the only way.” Jasper said. Sam looked around. I could see the worry on his face. He had a wife and kids to head home to and if he didn’t survive how would they?

    “But we don’t know how many there are.” He said. “I have a family to think about.” He said. But the thing is, we all did. So I didn’t have a wife and children but I did have a mother and father and two sister’s and brothers. I also had Bella and Jacob and the child neither one of them knew about. We would all be losing something. But me, I was willing to risk my life because I wasn’t sure what else to live for.

    “We all so Sam. But what are we going to do if that vampire comes for our family?” I asked. “What do we do if it gets a hold of one of the kids? I know we have our differences but you all have amazing kids and I don’t want anything to happen to any of them. They deserve long happy lives.” I said. I’ve been living for over a hundred years.  I had nothing to lose. I had a love once but I knew I wasn’t good for her and I’m fine with that it was their time to live and my time to fight for what I thought was right and to die.

    *BELLA P.O.V*

    Watching the people I love the most in this world leave the house with a hug and kiss not knowing if they were coming back was the hardest thing I have ever experienced. They may never come back and I have no control over it. I had to let him go. I wasn’t going to stress about it this time though. Last time I stressed too much I lost a baby. Who knows what will happen this time.

    “What are you thinking about?” Alice asked as she sat down next to me.

    “Them.” Was all I answered. I was so nervous about them being gone. I just hoped they would come back soon.

    “So far so good. They haven’t picked anything up yet. I haven’t seen the vampire either.” She said back. I quickly stood up and looked out the window.

    “What if they are here?” I asked turning to her. She just looked at me.

    “I would hear them.” She said. I wasn’t so sure. Of course I then began to panic as the front door flung open. I ran to Alice and she held me behind her body.

    “I told you!” I whispered even though whoever it was could probably hear me. Someone with long brown hair stood in the doorway looking at me and Alice.

    “Who are you?” Alice asked.

    “Ryanne.” She answered. Her skin was pale just like Alice’s. She was obviously a vampire but her eyes weren’t red. They were golden. “I heard you talking about someone. A vampire.” She said. “I was running by. There are wolves and other vampires searching for someone. Who are they looking for?” She asked. This person just barged into the house and expected Alice to answer questioned. Alice held my body back behind her.

    “A vampire was in our friends house and we aren’t sure what they want.” She answered standing a little straighter. “We aren’t sure why they went to the house though. Or how they could have dealt with the smell of it.” Alice said.

    “They don’t smell that bad!” I said. To a vampire they smelled horrible but to me they smelled like dirt. They were always dirty and sometimes you would get a few pieces of wolf fur in the laundry. Besides that, they were fine to me. They seemed to house jump. I was often bringing clothes back to Emily’s of Sams or bringing clothes to my dads for Seth and Leah.

    “Bella, yes they do.” Ryanne laughed.

    “I can assure you, I am not here to hurt anyone.” She said. She would have been able to smell me and attack me if she wanted to but she didn’t.

    “I need to call my husband.” I said to them as I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Jake on speed dial.

    “What’s wrong?” He asked.

    “Um, there is a vampire here. A few of you might want to come over to see what up.” I said. He said something before I heard him running.

    “I’ll be there soon. Love you.” He said.

    “Love you too.” I said. I turned around to find Alice and Ryanne were sitting the couch. Both doing their nails.

    “Bella, I think she is cool.” Alice said. Alice said that about anyone who dressed nice and would do her nails with her.

    “Okay well, I’m hungry.” I said going into the kitchen to find some food. I pulled the fridge door open slowly looking through what they had and finally picking out some orange juice and pancake that Esme must have made. “Alice, can I eat this pancake batter?” I asked.

    “Of course.” She shouted back. I turned the stove on and placed a pan on it. I made all of the batter knowing Jacob and whoever else was with him would be hungry. They came through the back kitchen door. Each filled a plate with a pancake and syrup. Jacob kissed me before grabbing his own. They walked into the living room and greeted Alice and met with Ryanne.

    “She’s cool.” I heard Seth say. I wasn’t seeing what was so cool about her. She was just like Alice. I wasn’t understanding but I guess they got her better than I did.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

466 17 3
Bella never imagined that her friend would betray her in the worst way. Now it's time to decide whether to tell the truth or keep the biggest secret...
915 103 15
(sequel to Christmas Hope) There back Edward, Bella. They set the date for the for the wedding Christmas day. But will things go as plan or will thin...
549 1 19
Everything change for Kya, being turn to a vampire. She doesn't feel the same, but she has to stay strong for her family. Bella and Edward's wedding...
22.5K 595 16
(Completed) Edward left Bella and once he did Bella found out she was pregnant. What will she do? How will she survive? Where will she go? Read and f...