Chapter 6

BELL AND JACOB

CHAPTER 6

Jacob P.O.V

“Are you going to tell me what you did?” Bella asked as we stood in the kitchen.

“No.” I answered shoving a muffin in my mouth that Esme brought over.

“And why not? Because Sam told you not to? Or because you no longer like to tell your wife things?” She said. I rolled my eyes. 

“Bella.” Was all I said.

“Don’t say that Jake. I know where this is going. Its happened once already.” She said.

“You think I’m going to leave you?” I asked her. “Honey, I would never leave you. Not in a million years. I don’t think I could physically or mentally do that.” I said. “I don’t want to tell you because I don’t want you to worry and get stressed. If you stress you could lose the baby.” I said to her. Her faced showed a sign of worry but soon disappeared. “Please don’t worry about me.” I said hugging her. I was heading out for my shift. Some of the boys were coming over to protect Bella while Rosalie and Emmett were coming over to protect her too. 

“Be safe please.” She said kissing me before I ran out the back door. I hated leaving her. I discarded my clothes into a bin we had and I phased. I felt heat wash over my body and I began to shake. 

‘ Jake, I need you.’ I heard Sam’s voice in my head. I ran as fast as I could over to where he was. 

‘What’s wrong?’ I asked. I didn’t hear anyone else. It was just me and him. 

‘We lost her.’ I knew he was talking about the vampire. I had this horrible feeling that it was Victoria. Her red hair flashed into my mind and her red eyes to match. ‘That’s her.’ Sam said. Victoria wanted Bella dead. She wanted to kill Bella because Edward killed James. An eye for an eye. I don’t think she realized they weren’t together. 

‘She’s not going to touch Bella.’ I growled. I refused to let anyone get near Bella. 

“I agree.”Edward said as he came to where we are. I nodded at him. “We need to kill her. We will go to war. Alice said she is gathering an army.” Edward said. “Of newborns. They wont be able to fight. We are going to need your help.” Edward said. 

‘And you will get it.’ I said before running back to the house. Edward followed me. I came through the back door after putting my clothes back on. Bella and Emmett where there to greet us. 

“Hey.” Bella said as we both entered the house. “Whats going on?” She asked.

“We are going to war.” I simply stated.

“What?” She questioned. I knew she was stressing out and I knew she shouldn’t be. She was going to lose our child. 

“We are flying you out to your moms. You can’t be here. Its too dangerous.” Edward answered her. 

“What? No. I don’t want to.” Bella tried to protest. 

“Bella! You are either going to your mothers or Esme’s island!” Edward yelled at her. 

“Esme has an island?” I asked.

“Yes. I think we should send her there. Carlise will go along with Esme and they can watch her and make sure everything with the baby is going well.” Edward said.

“Yeah. I want to go there.” Bella said. I would allow that but only because I knew she would be safe there.

“Fine.” I figured Bella would look at this like a vacation and maybe should be able to relax. She went to pack her bags and that was the last any of us heard about it.