Happy

BELLA AND JACOB

CHAPTER 27

BELLA P.O. V

“You are about six weeks.” Carlisle said to me when I went to see him. Jake had been avoiding me all week. I was still mad at him about everything he has done. Savannah has been clinging to him and Seth. She cries if anyone else hold her. “How is Vannah doing?” He asked and I smiled.

“She’s okay. She’s been clinging to Jake and Seth. I haven’t held her in like a week. She screams and cries when I hold her. Her head is healing good.” I answered. She had a huge red bump on her head before it turned to a bruise. They were just saying to turn yellowish meaning that they were healing.

“That’s good. Have you told anyone about this pregnancy?” He asked and I shook my head no.

“I don’t want them to know until I’m just about to show.” I had a few more weeks until that would happen. I’m sure Jake was super happy about it but I wasn’t. I hadn’t realized that I wanted to have a baby until we had lost one. I loved Savannah I loved her more than life itself, but I don’t have much more time alone to be with her. I will love this child too but I don’t think we will be having many after this one.

“Alright. I’ll be sure to keep it a secret.” He said. I smiled before I headed out the door. I walked in the front door to find Jake asleep on the floor with Savannah on his chest and Seth on the couch. Their snores had filled the room. I’m surprised that they could both sleep like that. It didn’t look very comfortable. I took a few pictures before I went to find something to eat.

“Ugh.” I moaned before running to the bathroom where I emptied my stomach. This is always the worst thing about being pregnant. Besides your feet hurting, your back and boobs hurting. Not being able to see your feet. Being super hot at random times. Everyone asking you the same damn questions, When are you do? How far along are you? Can I touch your belly? What are you naming him or her? What’s the gender? And on and on. I has decided I should probably go and talk to my dad and I was going to go without Jake so I left him here with Sav and Seth.

*HOUR LATER AT CHARLIES*

“Hey, Kid. What brings you here?” He asked as he sat at the kitchen table with a sandwich in front of him.

“Nothing much. I just have to talk to you.” I answered.

“Okay…” He trailed off.

“Don’t be mad okay?” I asked and he put his sandwich down and looked at me.

“Are you moving?” He asked and I was shocked.

“What? No! We would never do that.” I answered. This was Jake’s home and his pack was here. I wasn’t going to leave him here.

“Then what’s going on?” He asked.

“I’m pregnant.” I blurted out and his jaw fell open.

“What?” He asked.

“Pregnant.” I answered and placed my head in my hands. I couldn’t believe that I was actually pregnant. “Six weeks.” I answered.

“Do you actually want this baby?” He asked and I looked up at him.

“No.” I answered truthfully. I was perfectly fine with having one child. I didn’t actually think that we would be having another. “I just… if it makes Jake happy then I will deal with it. Of course I love the baby it’s just going to be hard.” I answered.