Never change

BELLA AND JACOB

CHAPTER 22

BELLA P.O.V

10 weeks pregnant

Ever since Savannah has gotten home she has been very cranky. I can understand that since she got home she has been a little upset that she has to be back in the house with all of us including Seth.

“I don’t want to!” She said as she laid on the couch. She has been dancing since she was four and she didn’t really want to do it anymore. Peyton was also a dancer but she has only been dancing for a little over a year.

“Okay well if this is it you better tell me. Me and Dad pour tons of money into this dance studio for you and Pey. This is it, if you quit, it’s over.” I said. Me and Jake would scrape together as much money as we could to afford the costumes and just for the studio time.

“I’m really done this time.” She answered.

“Is everything okay?” I asked her as she organized her clothes into her closet and she organized everything else that was in her room. Seth had been in here while she was away and he must have touched everything.

“Yes I just don’t want to dance anymore. I miss that place. And who touched my stuff?”

“I’m not sure but I have to go. Dad is out back with Ry, Jared and Seth if you need anything.” I said before leaving the room. Of course I was going to give her what she wanted. I walked out to the backyard to kiss Jake goodbye and to pry Peyton out of Jared’s arms. He was obsessed with her in the most cute way possible. “Seriously she has dance. We have to go.” I said. When I finally got her away from him, she wasn’t very happy with me.

*SAVANNAH P.O.V*

As I was putting away things and organising everything that had been moved around, Seth came into the room. I looked at him and stopped what I was doing.

“Can I help you?” I asked him after he just stood there for a while. He signed and I crossed my arms.

“You’re still mad?” He asked and I laughed.

“How could I not be mad? I would not have been mad if you had called me and told me that you weren’t ready for the date or that you were nervous or whatever. I would not have been mad! Instead you left me sitting on the porch for an hour!” I shouted at him. I wasn’t sure what he was going to say to me because there was no excuse for him to not show up.

“Savannah-”

“No don’t Savannah me!” He never called me that either. He always called me Vannah. He was serious about whatever he was going to say.

“Can you just let me talk?!” He shouted at me and I sighed before I sat down on the bed and he sat in front of me. I looked at my legs and he lifted my chin to look at him and I moved my face out of the grip he had on it.

“Fine.” I answered crossing my arms again and looking at him. His eyes seemed to bore into mine and I so badly wanted to look away but I just couldn’t. It was like he had me tied to him and whatever he said, I did.

“I knew the minute you were placed in my arms when you were born that I was head over heels in love with you. I have no excuse for standing you up. I just got nervous. Savannah, you’re my imprint-” He talked more after that but I wasn’t listening to anything he said. I’m his imprint? That means I’m going to be spending the rest of my life with him. I’m going to marry him and we will have children together. “Savannah? Are you listening?” He asked and I smiled.