Colby Brock

By lalaland221

hey guys, this book is completed and has a sequel but is currently under editing. so if there's a gap, that's... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
chapter 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Not a chapter please read
chapter 14 the nightmares
chapter 15 ~ the prank war
chapter 16: the prank-war part 2
chapter 17: HeartBroken
Chapter 18: wait...
Chapter 19: the first date <3
chapter 20: watch your back
chapter 21: the scare
chapter 22: bailey
chapter 22: help her
Chapter 23: the explanation
Chapter 24: its not what it looks like
Chapter 25: why
Chapter 27: leave
chapter 28: Baby
Chapter 29: the blackmail
Chapter 31: jeffery
Chapter 32: im sorry
Chapter 33: thanksgiving
Chapter 34: pika boo
Chapter 35: the end

CHAPTER 3

26.1K 446 35
By lalaland221

bailey Pov:
i run to my flight, barely making it on time. I board the uncomfortable plane and try to get some rest. Which was unsuccessful because this was my first time on a plane and the turbulence was freaking me out. I finally arrived to my pit stop, Hollywood California, a smile spreads ear to ear. i already have an apartment and i only paid a months rent because thats as long as i plan for it to be in use, if that. I want to travel farther away, i want to keep going until i'm farther away from my parents.

I arrive at my apartment, it was in a area that made me uncomfortable, unsafe. i decided to go to the nearest drug store, i felt nauseated at my flight. my face is pale and i have bags under my eyes, i needed some sleep. i find the nausea meds and realized i didn't bring my shaver, i felt like an ape, my legs were so hairy. i bend over backing up to look at the price. i backed up ass first into a tall guy around 5'11 with long-ish brown hair with beautiful bright blue eyes. hes gorgeous and my mind turned into jello "hi im Colby" a deep voice says. i stared at him in awe for a moment. i cough slightly and reply "hi colby, i'm bailey" "are you ok?" asked Colby in a deeply concerned voice. "yep, thanks though." i said, beginning to be suspicious of this unknown man, standing way to close to me. i began to back away from him, but he grabbed my waist. i instantly jolted in fear. "Are you sure?" Colby asked, his eyes scanning my body. "Yea I'm fine" i said backing up further. he looked at me suspiciously. "Bailey? Was it?" I nodded, looking at his build. he was wearing semi wealthy clothing, he walked closer towards me. "it's nice to meet you, i look forward to seeing you soon."  he said, leaning closer to my ear, i once again moved backwards. "yeah, okay, sure. bye colby"

Colbys P.O.V

this girl has something about her, somethings different. she began to walk away, i suppose to buy her items. "would you like to go on a walk with me?" i asked, she turned around quickly. "no?" she said, "i don't even know you, and if i'm going to be honest, you're creeping me out." my eyes softened as i looked at her. "i'm sorry, you're right. can i at least have your number?" she seemed like she would do anything just to get me off of her back. "yeah sure whatever" she said, sighing, but i saw a slight smile on her face as i handed her my phone. she typed her number in and added it as a simple "bailey". "now seriously, goodbye colby" she said, finally paying for her items and leaving the store.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 4K 35
When Azaria and Colby agree to a fake relationship for clout they slowly start to fall in love. Will the contract get in the way of being together? F...
6.8K 81 16
A college student finds herself alone in a town that seems to be full of empty people. She meets someone that changes her whole point of view on LA a...
19.6K 329 34
SEQUEL IS UP: UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!! After growing up in a crumbling town with her father, Katelin Castee reunites with her older brother, Elton, afte...
342 3 26
Brooklyn has had her ups and downs like a normal teen life but how will it be once a new kid comes to town? ~Colby Brock Fan fiction~