Broken

By canadianpurplesmurf

*****THIS STORY WILL BE COMING DOWN! PUBLISHING IT ON AMAZON KINDLE!****** "What really happened to you?" He... More

Chapter 1 - What did I ever do to you?
Chapter 2 - Detention
Chapter 3 - Woman what?
Chapter 4 - Lies
Chapter 5 - Get out
Chapter 6 - We found our guy.
Chapter 8 - ARE YOU AN ALIEN!?!?!
Chapter 9 - Oh no...
Chapter 10 - Are you a yellor belly?
Chapter 11 - Time to go home
Chapter 12 - What happened!?
Chapter 13 - Just let it go
Chapter 14 - Friends
Chapter 15 - One to Ten
Chapter 16 - Better than the average bear
Chapter 17 - Friends Forever
Chapter 18 - Be Nice
Chapter 19 - Cracked
Chapter 20 - Last day of freedom
Chapter 21 - Phones, Challenges, and Arguments
Chapter 22 - Back to school
Chapter 23 - He's Gone
Chapter 24 - Phone Call
Chapter 25 - Dying Happy.
Chapter 26 - Against the odds
Chapter 27 - Letting go
Chapter 28 - Fighting
Chapter 29 - Somthing to live for
Chapter 30 - Hello Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 31 - I need you
Chapter 32 - Not again
Chapter 33 - I killed someone
Chapter 34 - Be mine
Chapter 35 - Never letting you go
Chapter 36 - Happily Ever After

Chapter 7 - Handsy Pansy

1.7K 37 4
By canadianpurplesmurf

Marc's POV

She has been ignoring me the whole time she has been here. I was getting ready to excuse myself and follow Samantha.

"Ummm can I be excused also?" Missy asked before following after Samantha.

Missy's POV

I went after Samantha to make sure she was alright. When I got outside I saw her sitting under a tree and she was on the phone. I sat next to her as she looked up at me. She seemed upset but she was trying to cover it up.

"Hello?" Samantha greeted.

"Yeah it's me. How are you?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just miss you that's all." She replied playing with the hem of her shirt. Nervous habit. Noted. She must be talking to Aaron.

"No seriously I'm ok. I'm at Nick's house and I made a new friend." She said smiling at me.

"Her name is Missy and she is 17." She informed.

"I met her today at the park. I went skateboarding and she showed up. She is here with me right now actually. She is new around here." She added.

"I can't wait for you to meet her." She said.

"Yeah and her birthday is June 13th." She continued.

"By the way when you get here I want you to meet everyone. Eric and you can hang out, he is 23 like you. I said that you could teach him how to skateboard since you are same age and your better than me. You two could become good friends." She responded.

"Yeah. Oh would you like to speak to Missy? She is right here and she is really cool." She stated looking at me. I didn't mind, I would love to talk to him.

"Ok here she is." She smiled handing me the phone.

"Hello."

"Hi Missy, how are you?" Aaron greeted.

"I'm good. I've heard a lot about you. Samantha really misses you."

"I miss her too. I heard a little about you also." 

"I heard but I think I should warn you, I'm an only child so I adopted Sam as my sister which makes you my brother." I laughed

"Oh really? Thanks for the tip. Are you sure? Do you know what you are getting yourself into? Samantha can be a handfull." He snickered.

"Well I heard you two are a lot alike." I hinted.

"Double trouble. You can always get out now because when I get there, there it is no turning back." He joked.

"I think I can handle it."

"Whatever you say." Aaron chuckled.

"Well, I will let you speak back to Sam now. It was nice talking to you. Can't wait to meet you." I smiled looking at Samantha.

"Ok you too. Take care Missy." He concluded and I handed the phone back to Samantha.

"Hey." She said smiling.

"Yeah she does doesn't she? That's what I thought." She laughed sadly.

"Ok I will talk to you later. Bye. I love you." She hung up and looked at me.

"So he seems nice." 

"He is." 

"I like him, he is cool." 

"Whoa now girlie. You like Jasper now remember?" Samantha teased.

"Ha. Ha. Your funny. You know what I mean. I like him almost as much as I like you." I batted my eyes.

"That is so gay." She chuckled.

"How would you know?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I am not like that!" She laughed.

"Ok.... Are you ready to go back inside?" I asked standing.

"Yeah." She followed and we walked in, returning to our seats.

Samantha's POV

Me and Missy went back in and joined the others. Everyone looked at me.

"Are you ok?" Marc asked.

"I'm fine. Missy and I were talking to Aaron." I explained not looking at him. I grinned at Missy and she laughed.

"Really? How is he." Eric wondered.

"He is good. I told him about you and he is going to come see you while he is down. Especially now that he knows he has another sister." I stated looking from Eric then back at Missy snorting.

"Yeah he seems really nice. He warned me about little miss thing right there but I can handle her." Missy narrowed her eyes jokingly.

"We will see about that." I challenged.

"Well that is nice. I can't wait to meet him." Jasper lookers over,  smiling at me then Missy.

"Sam talk to me! I said I was sorry!" Marc whispered but I tuned him out and he sighed. I then heard him snicker and I looked at him. He was up to something. He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes and turned my head. He then put his hand on my thigh and I thought i was going to have a heart attack. I smacked it away but he then did it again. Removing it again, I glared at him.

"Stop it!" I hissed under my breath.

"Why?" He smiled.

"Are we seriously going through that again!?" I asked in disbelief.

"Maybe. Why not?" 

"You are getting on my nerves" 

"Well you are talking to me so I don't really care." He grinned grabbing my thigh and squeezing it. Holy shiz balls!

"I said stop doing that!" I growled quietly knocking his hand away and looking around the table to see if anyone noticed. Thank god everyone was having their own conversations by now.

"Well I asked you why earlier and you never answered."

"Because I said so and I mean it!" 

"Why? You know you like it." He gripped my thigh but when I tried knocking it away, he grabbed my hand and held it on his thigh. Oh my gosh! Take me now lord!

"Let go!" I felt my face heating up in embarrassment. 

"Why? I like it." He whispered smiling. I pulled my hand but he just held it there. Emily was getting up and collecting everyone's plates.

"I will help you!" I offered jumping up making Marc release my hand and he laughed. Idgit!

"You don't have to." She said smiling kindly.

"I want to!" I assured, grabbing the dishes off the table. As I was walking off Marc smacked my ass and I glared daggers at him.

"I will too." Missy said getting up and following me. We finished the cleaning in no time and joined everyone else in the living room. As I entered Marc grinned at me and patted the spot next to him.

"Ummm I will be right back. Missy can you come with me a second?" I asked looking at her innocently.

"Sure." She followed me to the guest room.

"I am about to lose it!" I hissed as soon as we were out of hearing distance.

"What's wrong?" She asked closing the door behind her. We both sat on the edge of the bed.

"Freaking Marc Rivers is what's wrong!" I groaned. I didn't know why but I needed to talk to someone about him and I felt I could trust Missy, even though we just met.

"Umm what did he do? He seems nice." She asked confused.

"Don't fall for that innocent look! He is the biggest player in the school and possibly the whole world!" I growled irritated.

"Ok? What did he do?" she asked again.

"Well it all started yesterday at school!" I started. I told her all about homeroom and detention and everything after. I left out the part about Sarah's room.

"Wow." She processed everything for a moment.

"He was your fist kiss?" She confirmed.

"Yes." I sighed.

"And he is all grabby with you at lunch." She said more to herself than to me.

"Yes, we have been through that!" I groaned. She wasn't helping. 

 "Well I think he really likes you but he is putting on this bad boy thing because he does not know what else to do and that is what everyone expects from him." She said in a thoughtful tone.

"No Dr. Phil, he wants me to think he likes me but he is just trying to get to me like every other girl and I am not falling for it! I have enough to deal with I don't need anymore added to my plate." 

"What else is going on?" she asked concerned.

"Problems at home?" she asked.

"Long story." I said getting up. That was my que to leave.

"Lets go back out there. I know you want to see Jaz again and I think he likes you. Sit beside me!" I begged grabbing her arm pleadingly and she laughed.

"Fine." She promised as we went back to the living room. Eric was sitting in a chair. Mr. and Mrs. Rivers were sitting on one couch with Nick. There was only one couch which had Marc at one end and Jasper at the other with two spots in between. Damn! I looked at Missy and she gave me a half smile. Oh look. Another tasty bullet.

"Maybe he will not try anything with me beside you and everyone else around. I mean, there is not a table blocking this time." She whispered.

"Your right. Well it looks like Jasper saved you a spot." I said winking at her and she blushed. She sat next to Jasper and I reluctantly sat between her and Marc. Marc looked at me and smiled. Why me Lord? Why me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424 108 28
"If I risk it all, could you break my fall? How do I live? How do I breathe? When your not here i'm sufficated. I wanna feel love, run through my blo...
22.4K 1.2K 66
Rasmus was shocked when he saw me and it was as if he saw a ghost. Fuck! Why did you do this to me! You said you didn't have a relationship with her...
10.6M 281K 47
I stand there wide eyed and frozen where I am being held in place. The sounds of fists connecting on skin, cracking under his bloody fists. How can h...
28.4K 1.3K 87
"You know I still want you, Y/N." His hands slowly traveled to the small of my back. I gasp at his sudden touch and find myself backing away, confuse...