Devil May Rage! (Villain! Dek...

By 7h1nk3r

" He's something perfect with more bloodlust! Isn't that right our little devil?" ***************************... More

.Chapter 1.
*Chapter 2*
¡Chapter 3!
¤Chapter 4¤
{Chapter 5 }
×Chapter 6×
:Chapter 7:
#Chapter 8#
¿Chapter 9?
(Chapter 10)
"Chapter 11"
Chapter 12
A/N
_Chapter 13_
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A.N.
Filler
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - True Ending
GOOD NEWS!

Chapter 17- Good Ending

3.8K 119 22
By 7h1nk3r

Third Person P.O.V.
It was so dark and he couldn't feel his body but I was sure I was moving. My heart I could feel that but hurts so much... What am I supposed to do? Why would Toga do this? Yamikumo where are you? I need you...

"But you already have someone Alot of someones. Actually...."

Yamikumo? Is that

"No."

Then who are y-

My head began to pound me with a splitting headache. My thoughts became cloudy again. It wasn't the first time but this time .... it hurt so much...

Third Person P.O.V.

Yamikumo lashed out Katsuki who was barely able to keep up dodging the demon. Again and again he attempted to strike before Yamikumo stopped and grabbed his own head before dropping to his own knees.

"*AAGGRRHHH* WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!??"
Everyone was utterly confused at his actions before someone caught on.

"YOUNG MIDORIYA!?" All Might called out.

"Y-YEAA*AAGGGRR* MAKE IT STOP!" Izuku yelled in his normal voice.

Then everyone grasped on the idea of what was happening- Midoriya was fighting Yamikumo for control.

"HahahahAaHAHA DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO GO BACK TO THIS SCUM? THEY ABANDONED YOU! YOU WAITED FOR THEM TO SAVE YOU BUT THEY LEFT YOU TO SUFFER! EVEN THESE FOOLS CALLED VILLAINS SAW THAT!"

"No Izuku that isn't true you have believe me!" Toga yelled.

"WHY THE H-HELL SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU!??!! *AAACKGGRRRRRAH!*"

"OH PLEASE!" The demon grinned. "DO YOU EVEN THINK THEY WOULD HAVE EVEN GIVEN YOU A SECOND GLANCE IF YOU WERE STILL QUIRKLESS ? NO, NOT EVEN A SECOND IN THE LIGHT OF DAY!"

"Yami- NO- IZUKU MIDORIYA YOU KNOW IN YOUR HEART THAT IS NOT TRUE!"

"*G-GAH! JUST SHUT UP! KILL ME! KILL ME NOW!!!"

"Never! These people care about you Izuku! Ever since I came to this class all they would go on about was how the absence of their classmate or best friend was greatly affecting everyone!" Ignoring his pleas she went on. "Now that they even know who I am they weren't quick to judge!"

He lunged at her and grabbed her by the neck. Her tearful eyes narrowed at him.
"SHUT UP, BITCH!!!" He growled.

"Oi! Are you crazy?!" Bakugo yelled.

"TOTALLY INSANE! I ASSURE YOU!" Laughed Yamikumo as Toga's eyes began to lose more and more of their glimmer.

"NO!" Midoriya dropped Toga as he continued to struggle.

"FINE THEN! IF YOU DON'T TO DO THIS THE EASY WAY..." Midoriya released an bloodcurdling scream before vomiting a tar like liquid which began to snake around him merging with his skin turning into dark marks and engulfing his eyes leaving it pure black accompanied with two red slits.

His fangs became longer and monstrously sharp same applied to the rest his teeth. Longer black nails replaced his own and his hair grew longer. "WE'LL DO THIS THE HARD WAY! HAHAHAHAHAHaHAhA!"
He clenched his own hair and continued to laugh almost as he forgot where he was.

"He's having a mental breakdown..." All Might said in realization. "EVERYBODY GET BACK!"

"AhAHAHA JUST LOOK AT THE MONSTER WE'VE BECOME! JUST LOOK AT YOUR SO CALLED FRIENDS BACKING AWAY IN FEAR! SIMPLY PATHETIC! " Yamikumo mocked as he was engulfed in black fog. "LeTS SeE you WIn tHIs FighT All MIGHT!" He said in a combination of both of the personas' voices.

It was dangerously still for a moment before crackling was heard. Bakugo charged at Yamikumo.

"GIVE US BACK DEKU YOU FUCKER!" He yelled as his punch was caught by Yamikumo.

The demon tilted his head in a frightening impossible direction.

"But I'm right here Kaachan~" He said making Katsuki flinch but not stopping his assault.

"Ugh I can't believe we're just watching Katsuki do this! It not very manly!" Kirishima yelled.

"You're right let's go save Deku!" Uraraka yelled.

"But how?" The class stopped to look at Todoroki who was still watching the fight.

"Don't worry I have you covered!" A little anthromorphic bear (or mouse?) said. After explaining his plan the riled up class charged into action.

A certain Blonde haired girl heard soft footsteps and looked up to see a smiling principal.

"As one of my students" her eyes grew in realization. "I emplore you to join your classmates and save Izuku Midoriya not as Shizuyu Misuto but as Toga Himiko. Do you accept?" Her eyes brimmed with tears as she nodded and cleaned herself up.

Newfound determination filled her eyes as she joined her classmates.

Back with the fight the class of 1-A were desperately trying to knock Yamikumo down. Kirishima and Uraraka was able to catch his punch but he was able to flip them over.

"Hey Yami-kun! You were right Heroes are scum!" Toga grinned.

"Oi, what the hell do you think you're doing, bitch!" Katsuki growled.

Yamikumo growled back grabbing the silver tube around the young hero's neck and crushing it in the process.
"NO ONE CALLS HER BITCH BUT ME!" He growled slamming his into the ground.

He turned to face her who stood with her usual lovesick evil grin on face she was wearing her villian equipment with an empty bag cast aside.

"LOOKS LIKE YOU'VE COME TO YOUR SENSES... OR MAYBE REVERSE IS THE CASE." He said smirking.

"Oh how right you are!" She giggled as she came closer. "Ya.Mi.Kun."

"TEXAS SMASH!" All Might took advantage of Yamikumo's distraction and punched him not so subtly in the back.

"ELECTRICFICATION!" "SOUNDQUAKE!" Following Nedzu's directions Jirou and Kaminari released their most powerful attacks which caused Yamikumo to jump out his skin quite literally. The black substance come to be known as Yamikumo's embodiment was separated from Izuku who fell now unconscious onto Toga who caught him immediately.

"I'm glad so Izuku." She said looking at his rising and falling chest indicating he was still breathing.

The black substance tried to take form but failed miserably as a blast of Ice encased it and it rose from the ground thanks to Uraraka who was holding the finger up at the trapped entity.

"So what do we do with the fucker now?" Katsuki growled. His body still ached from the pained he was dealt. "Cause I wanna kill it!"

"Don't worry Katsuki." Nedzu squeaked as the orb of ice containing the being landed in his paws.

"What are you doing don't touch it!" Uraraka yelled.

The orb tried to drag itself towards Midoriya pulling Nedzu with it.

"Oh my... a little assistance Shoto?" He increased the ice encasing it and making the thing drop to the floor. "Great. Okay now lets get everyone that's injured to Recovery Girl."

*********

Izuku woke up with a start jolting a dozing Toga awake. After rubbing he eyes he instantly feel himself suffocating. Toga had already enveloped him in a bone crushing hug before he could process what had happened.

He looked at her for a few minutes before realising the girl in front of him was Toga with her hair down and in U.A. uniform. He tried to speaking but all that came out was not really understandable.

Toga on the other hand gasped when he opened his mouth he still had his fangs although his eyes were back to green.

I guess he still has the quirk.
"Izukun?" He made a gesture for writing. She gave him her phone.

After typing he gave it back it read -

Sorry Togachan I don't know whats wrong with my voice. So what happened?

Recovery girl said this might happen.
She looked at him and sighed.
"Oh Izukun you don't remember?" She sweat dropped . "This is gonna be a long day."

A/N
So you chose to be a good boy....
How anti climatic...
But everyone IS happy...
So maybe you made the right decision...

Okay people this is it the good guy route for your support and of-course you have to read the other ending. So thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 9.7K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...
7.9K 162 18
Izuku has been bullied since a young age such as beating to a pulp, almost rape by his classmates because of his cute little face been abandon by his...
84.5K 3.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, he was ignored by everyone even his family. One fateful night the boy was by a villain. The villain lead him to...
79.6K 2.8K 20
Izuku Midoriya was never normal. Rather- his existence as a 'creature' wasn't normal. Being bullied his whole life was just a necessary feature of ke...