Anthony's Angel ✓

By QuinnCatcher

"Your job is simple really, just stay by my side." More

Dangerous Men Series Information
Introducing Anthony's Angel and the Italian Husband
Anthony's Angel
0. Book 1: Anthony's Angel and the Italian Husband
I. My Prince Smile
II. Separation
III. illegal Flirting
IV. Triplets
V. Merciless
VI. Endurance
VII. Wine and Dine
Role of a Big Sister (Part I)
Role of a Big Sister (Part II)
VIII. Devil's Proposal
IX. Sealing the Deal with a Kiss
X. Contract of Marriage
XI. Be Aggressive
XII. Seducing an Angel
XIII. Jellyfish
XIV. Fxxx Me
XV. Panties Wetter
XVI. First Night
XVII. The Wedding Part I
XVIII. The Wedding Part II
XIX. The Realization
XX. Minnie Mouse
XXI. The Trap
XXII. The Italian Mafia
XXIII. Clean Slate
XXIV. Alexander Kuznetsov
XXVI. Submissive Woman
XXVII. Punish You
XXVIII. The Big Apple
XXIX. Sugar Daddy
XXX. How Far
XXXI. Massive Tent
XXXII. Intelligent Responses
XXXIII. Don't Break
XXXIV. Influential Families
XXXV. Nasty Note
XXXVI. His Smile is Contagious
XXXVII. This is Not Real
XXXVIII. Mouth of a Seducer
XXXIV. A Little Saucy
XL. The Bully
XLI. Fake it till You Make it
XLII. Gold Digger
XLIII. No Tears
XLIV. Ocean Rich
XLV. Bite Me
XLVI. Nostalgia
XLVII. Good Stalking Habits
XLVIII. Broccoli
XLIX. Elaborate for Me
L. Crybaby
LI. Foreplay
LII. My Husband
LIII. Someone Like Him
LIV. A Sense of Familiarity
author's note
Anthony's Angel and the Cosa Nostra
0. Book 2: Anthony's Angel and the Cosa Nostra
I. Against all Odds
II. I'm but a Child
III. Memories of Me
IV. Happily Ever After
V. Mrs.Maranzano
VI. Owie. Owie. Go Away
VII. I'm Miserable
VIII. A Storm
IX. Stefano De Luca
X. Husband's Acceptance
XI. Hating the Rival
XII. Raw Sushi
XIII. Disappointment
XIV. That Brat
XV. Defilement
author's note

XXV. Pretty Little Thing

10.4K 390 111
By QuinnCatcher

"Alexander Kuznetsov."

My eyes meet with Alexander's smirks. "Well...Am I interrupting something? Perhaps, a double date?"

"No," Francesco said, "But, you are interrupting something."

Alexander's eyes examine me. "Are you perhaps...Angelica?" he said my name so deviously. I flinch. He leans down, tilting his head ever so slightly. "Well, aren't you a pretty little thing? No wonder why Anthony is so smitten with you." He places a finger under my chin and lifts it causing me to gasp. "Although, you're nothing special."

Francesco grabs my wrist and pulls me behind him. Right then, the spell seems to break, and I regain my sanity. My eyes roam the restaurant noticing the customer gazing at us with pure curiosity, wanting to know how the story will unfold.

"Do not touch my sorella maggiore," Francesco's tone isn't a kind one.

Alexander smirks, "Relax...I was merely chit-chatting with our little new bride," he tilts his body to the side. "Congratulations Mrs. Maranzano. Oh, how I wish I received an invitation," his voice is endearing, yet sarcasm hints profoundly.

"Apologies Alexander, but it was a private family gathering."

Alexander hummed, then nodded, "I understand, but Francesco I believe your sister can respond for herself."

No, I can't.

He glances at me once more. "Can't you...Angie?"

My eyes widen - Angie?

"May I call you Angie?" he asks innocently.

"No, you may not!" Francesco shout.

"I believe I am speaking with Angie, not you, Francesco," he said with a playful smile. "Are you perhaps jealous that I didn't give you a nickname." He takes a step closer. "Sorry, but you aren't my type."

"No, you cannot," I respond despite still hiding behind Francesco while Lily hid behind Pietro, who seemed to be ready to shoot at any second.

"May I know why I can't?"

My legs were trembling as I made a short prayer to God. "Because I don't like it," my tone pitches a bit at the end while I attempt to gather up the minimum amount of confidence I have left.

"Ah, I like you."

"If only the feeling were mutual," I chuckle anxiously.

"Why exactly are you here, Alexander?" Pietro asks.

He turns towards Pietro, "Oh, right...I came to eat dinner," he snaps his fingers, and someone pulls up a chair. Alexander squats down and rubs his hands together. "So, what are we having?"

"We are having - none of your fucking business," Pietro snarled.

"Can you say that again? All I hear is a dog barking."

Pietro's face turns red, "Apologies, but this is a private dinner," his tone was grave, deadly.

"Again, can you repeat that? There seems to be a lot of dog barking tonight," Alexander responds with a sizeable devious smile that can make one wet their underwear - and not in the turn-on type.

He grabs the white cloth and flaps it, positioning it on his lap. With a graceful hand, he commanded us to sit down. My eyes roam around the restaurant, realizing the customers are leaving one by one, shoved through the doors by a bunch of men in suits.

"You're not welcome here," Francesco states as Alexander glances through the menu.

"A little dinner with me won't kill." He looks at me, "Unless your brother thinks I'm here to steal his sweet little bride."

I lost myself in a trance for a second before realizing I was the sweet little bride.

Lily sits down on the chair farthest from Alexander.

We all stare at her.

"If I don't sit. I may pee my pants," she confesses causing Alexander to snort in amusement.

Alexander rests an elbow on the table and grins at Lily, who continues staring out the window, clenching her thighs together, which makes me sure that she does need to pee. "Well, how adorable," Alexander spoke slowly, almost as if seducing Lily.

Her face turns red.

"I'll take you to the restroom," Pietro intervened.

Quickly, she takes it, believing that she rather take the chances of being murdered in the restroom where there are toilets than accidentally peeing her pants in front of everyone. The only ones left are Francesco and me.

"Relax. I won't hurt your sorella maggiore." Alexander's tongue grazes on the words much too smoothly, or what I assume is smooth since I've only had a few weeks of tutoring.

I nudge Francesco in the rib. "I thought you say this restaurant is your territory," I whisper, despite knowing Alexander can hear us.

Alexander orders his meal.

"Technically, it's Anthony and if this-" he glances at Alexander, "can get in. It's Anthony's fault." 

Alexander cups his hands together, "Done pretending that I'm not present?"

The sweat drips down my temples. "No," I reply, wondering if I have a death wish.

He continues smiling for some unknown reason why the waiter cautiously pours his wine like his life is dependent on it - which it may be. "So, how did you and Anthony meet?" he asks as if he did not technically force us to eat with him.

I swallow and then glance at Francesco who stares at me. It seems like he is curious about how we met too. "We met at a restaurant I used to work in when I was in America," I reply, suddenly missing those dreadful days.

He hummed lowly, picking up the glass of wine and twirling it around his fingers. "So, you seduced Anthony hmm?"

Quickly, I shake my head - It's more like he seduced me.

"Oh, hush Angie. You can tell me the truth." He sips his wine.

Oh, hush Angie? What are you? A nosy middle-aged woman?

"I am telling the truth. We-" I bit the tip of my tongue wondering what I should say next, "We had an attraction," which isn't a lie.

He nudges a brow. "Oh, so strong that you jump on his lap in the middle of the restaurant full of people?"

I began coughing senselessly, and almost threw myself off the chair. How did he know?

Alexander smirks, "I must say, you're quite a daring sweetheart. If you were a few years older, I may take my chances and allow you to jump me." He settles down the cup gracefully and crosses his legs while leaning back to make himself comfortable.

I grabbed the napkin and began dabbing my forehead, wondering if it was too late to live in the streets. "I-I...I felt a strong attraction." 

His grin only widened, "A powerful one I may add."

Alexander sighs, as the chef personally walks out and places the food in front of him. "You know, at one point, I thought Anthony was gay. That's why he loathes me so much. He was trying to keep his feelings down, pretending it was hate rather than lust."

I almost choked on my own spit hearing those words. I look at Francesco who shakes his head in denial of his brother's potential interest in the opposite sex.

Alexander grabs the knife and fork. "I'm glad to hear that he finally decided to settle down."

"You two knew each other?"

He sank the food between his lips, tongue grazing across it ever so slightly as his eyes lifted. "You could say...we're childhood companions."

What? I've never seen pictures of Alexander inside Anthony's house. Maybe, they are friends that fell apart?

"I've never heard about you." I'm digging a hole, my coffin hole. Francesco nudges my waist and shakes his head.

"Anthony and I don't quite see eye to eye."

I stare at him - It's a very long one where I rarely blink while he continues eating. The knife digs deeply into the steak, but it never makes contact with the plate. My eyes dash down toward his cuffs, and I realize that with each movement, it roll up slightly revealing a dark inkling underneath.

"Are you...in the mafia?" By now, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a bullet running through my head.

He snickers, "Shock?"

"Not really."

"What makes you think that?"

"There are tattoos near your wrists, you walk around with men in suits, and you talk back to Francesco whose family runs the Italian mafia."

"Make sense. You're not afraid?"

"Of?"

"I may kill Francesco and that little boy in the other room then take you and that sweetheart that's somehow still urinating to serve me than my men."

I clench tightly onto my shirt. "You won't do that."

He places down the knife and fork. "And why not?"

I swallow, "B-Because you're in the Italian's territory. You're strong, but I'm c-certain that Anthony's men are outside and they got more leverage h-here. P-Plus -"

"Plus?"

"You won't dare kill Francesco who is the brother of Anthony and me...I'm Anthony's woman." Those words left my lips, causing an unidentified spark inside my stomach - I'm Anthony's woman.

His gaze drops down towards my body. "And how are you so certain I won't touch another man's woman?"

"Because th-there's no benefit - only death."

He laughs, a peal of loud ruffled laughter "Oh, are you sure that Anthony's affection for you will go that far?"

I bit my lower lips and my fingers curled inward.

"Did you know, a floral garden is but a place where beautiful flowers are grown and displayed?"

What is he talking about?

He leans in closer, "Unfortunately, a flower can be admired for so long until they are no longer beautiful - until they wither into nothingness."

Oh, I understand what he's saying. Alexander is saying that Anthony's affection towards me is nothing more than lust - how he enjoys how I look, how I am pleasing to his eyes. Once my time is up, he will leave me.

"A flower is one of many."

Francesco ground his molars, "Alexa-"

"You're right. A floral garden is filled with numerous amount of beautiful flowers. The gardener's interest can rest in one flower for so long until it is lost," I want to cry. "But, for now. The gardener would do anything to protect this flower."

Alexander cocks his head, studying my reaction to his harsh words. "Then, should we see how long the gardener's interest lasts?"

A man came up to him and whispered something into his ear. Alexander places a finger in the air. "I believe I have some business to attend. I look forward to how the story unravels," He smiles. "It was a pleasure meeting you Angie."

Once he exits the door with the men that follow him inside, Francesco stands up. "I'm going to call Anthony." He left for another room. 

I calm down my breathing, I look down at the moist shaky palms and realize there is blood on my nails.

The tears drip down.

Is this how my life will be?

How I am forced to bite down my tongue because I'm afraid to lose my life.

Lily walks out with tears rolling down her cheeks. A coat wrapped around her waist. She bounces on her sandals. "I-I accidentally peed on myself. I'm sorry."

We're still kids pretending to be adults. We thought we grew up because of all the hardships we went through, but everything seemed like nothing.

Lily burst out crying, "I-I don't want to die Ann."

I hugged her.

She holds onto me tightly. "I-I'm s-scared."

I clench her shirt. "Don't worry" I swallowed the lump inside my throat. "We will be okay."

How long will we be okay?

How long will it be until Anthony gets bored of me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 221 22
"Walk like an angel, smile like an angel, talk like an angel but I got wise~ you are the devil in disguise"
23.6K 1.4K 20
It's clear escaping is nearly impossible. This was not going to be my life. I refuse. I either give in and eventually die here, or die faster trying...
1.9K 36 13
" it's a pretty simple decision, you just got to make the choice...." "But how?" "You know how...."
124K 6.4K 31
"I will take care of you. You're mine, y/n. I'm not like other men. I won't beat you for your mouth, or hurt you for your anger. No, I'm going to fuc...