Black's Daughter ➳ F.W

By redlikearubyyy

She loved him more than anyone else had ever loved another person, she denied the fact he felt the same way. ... More

-Hogwarts Express and the Paper-
-Fears and Lies-
-Little Bit Odd-
-Truth's Out-
-My Past and My Friends-
-Understanding-
-Struggle-
-Lets Talk-
-Sorry-
-World Cup-
-Welcome Back Shock-
-Family?-
-All Hell Breaks Loose-
-I Still Love You-
-The First Task-
-Bigger Problems-
-My Best Friend-
-Yule Ball pt.1-
-Yule Ball pt.2-
-The Second Task-
-What Are You Afraid Of-
-Unlucky Sister-
-Welcome to Hogwarts, Sister-
A/N
-Murder, At it's Lowest-
-Say Goodbye-
-Bonjour, France-
-The Pensieve-
-Au revior, France-
-Shopping with Draco-
-Surprise-
-Harry, Sirius' Son-
-A/N-
-Out!-
-White Noise-
-The Protective Boyfriend-
-Merry Christmas-
-What Rhymes with Spring?-
-Yes-
-Farewell-
-Pacing-
-Home Sweet Home-
-The House-
-Snatched-
-I Will Save You-
-Senses-
-Anger and Guilt-
-Saved-
-Scarlett-
-Life, Death and Conflict-
-Complete Shock-
-Remus Please-
-More Disasters-
-Names and Stuff-
-Beau-
-Baby Girl-
-The War pt.1-
-The War Pt.2-
-Hogwarts Express and the End-
SEQUEL

-New Beginnings-

3.6K 103 54
By redlikearubyyy

{Narrator POV}

Delania was sat in the burrow with Molly, Druella and Rosie, who cradled her baby girl in her arms. Daisy was now two months old and she already looked like her dad. The girls were chatting with Hermione and Ginny whilst they watched the boys putting up the tent outside in preparation for Fleur and Bill's wedding the next day. Fleur however, was not downstairs, she was upstairs 'preparing' everything for the wedding with Bill. Well Fred had said 'preparation' was a bit too loud for his liking.

They'd had the whole family over for Delania's Birthday at the end of April and even then they'd been loud in the bedroom, Fred had not been happy at all.

But Molly had taken a shine to Daisy and Rosie was happy she had, Molly was giving parenting advice and all sorts.

"Rosi dear, do you need anything?" Molly asked when Fred and Nathan walked in.

"Molly I'm fine, honestly." Rosi smiled at Nathan who chuckled slightly. "Daddy's here!" She whispered excitedly and the tiny babies eyes flicked over to her dad's face.

"Daisy Diggs!" He spun the small human around before pulling her closer to him.

Delania stood up and wrapped her arms round Fred's torso and rolled her eyes. "Merlin's beard Nath, don't kill your child."

"Who's saying you won't do the same thing when we have kids." Fred laughed.

"Yeah, when we have kids." Delania glared at him.

"Oh Nia, Fleur wants you and Ginny for dress fitting." Fred sighed.

Delania glared at Hermione and Druella who were giggling behind George and Ron. "Fine, off I go." She started to walk up the stairs. "Up to my death."

Delania and Ginny didn't particularly like Fleur as everyone could most likely tell, but they were both being supportive because Bill deserved all the happiness in the world, plus he was Delania's favourite Weasley brother.

"Bonjour." Fleur greeted them and both smiled with their gritted teeth. "I 'ave zee dresses for you."

She rustled around in the wardrobe before pulling out two black bridesmaid dresses, Delania liked them at first before she caught sight of the hideous and horrific bow at the back of it. "Try zem on, please."

Fleur left the room and Ginny turned to Delania. "At least she knows the word please."

XXX

The poor Black girl had been up all night ill. She couldn't sleep and when she wasn't in bed awake she was up being sick. Delania wasn't quite sure what it was but she was up at six and downstairs, to Molly's surprise.

"Delania, my dear are you okay?" The woman was quick to her side.

"I'm not sure, I was up all night." Delania sat down and Molly took a seat next to her. "And I think I know what it might be but I don't want it to be that, not in a bad way I just don't want to..."

"Darling, calm down, what do you think it is?" Molly got her a glass of water after seeing how pale the girls face had been.

"Well, to put it lightly, I've been putting on a bit of weight."

Molly's face widened as she knew exactly what the girl was talking about. Rosie has also heard after being sat on the sofa for five minutes, Delania hadn't seen her but noticed she was there when the girl started talking.

"Nia?" Rosie stood up. "Would it put your mind to rest if I told you I have some extra tests in my bag, from nine months ago but I'm sure they still work." Delania only nodded before Rosie ran upstairs and back down again.

Delania went to the toilet with a lump in her throat, Molly stood outside with Rosi as they both held onto each other's hands in anxiety. The door clicked and out came Delania holding the test, smiling as she'd just realised there was nothing to be worried or sad or scared about, if anything she should be excited. She brought the piece of plastic up to her eye line and started to breathe quicker, and quicker.

She walked out to Molly and Rosie who were sat impatience. "Yup, I'm pregnant."She breathed.

"My first grandchild." Molly cried.

Rosie squealed as she jumped onto Delania and Molly could only cry as she realised she was going to be a grandmother. "When will you tell Fred? And Remus?"

"Oh Merlin, I think I should probably tell my sister first." Delania smiled.

"Tell me what?" A sleepy Druella yawned from the doorway. "Oh Godric, Nia don't tell me your pregnant." She said in a sarcastic tone.

Rosi and Delania burst out laughing. "I am."

"This is a joke, right?" Ella hugged her sister as Delania explained to the three women that today was Fleurs day and she'd impale Delania if anything bad happened, so she'd decided to tell Fred soon and Remus sooner seeing as Tonks was already four months pregnant.

Breakfast was served and Delania no longer felt ill, she was even talking to Harry and had managed to re-bandage George's ear after he'd lost it several nights before. The death eaters were right on their backs now, any time soon there would be a war, Delania knew it. Roxanne and Scarlett were not able to make the wedding because of business in France but everyone had a positive feeling about today.

Delania has gone through the ceremony without a delay and when the first couple were dancing their first dance, George made his way over to Delania. "So..."

She glared at him. "So?"

"Merlin Nia, Druella told me." George garbed her shoulders and pulled her in for hug.

"Told you what?" She asked again, still confused with the whole situation.

"That I'm going to be an uncle."

"George, don't tell Fred. Seriously."

George winked as he walked off and Nathan asked his un-biological sister to dance with him, in this time she also got to know that Rosie had told Nathan and Monty as well so it wasn't really a secret any longer. As everyone danced, Delania began to sense something was off and made eye contact with Fred who immediately looked concerned.

Suddenly, a black cloud appeared in the middle of the tent, scaring guests, Remus ran to Tonks who then disapparated somewhere safe presumably. Fred ran over to Delania as the cloud began to talk, it was the Death Eaters, as the tent began to be filled with chaos and screams, Fred wrapped his arms around his fiancé and all at once they disapparated as well. Delania was lucky enough to land on her feet when they reached their cottage. She knew Nathan and Monty would protect Rosi and Daisy, she was only worried and Harry and his friends.

Fred could tell something was off with Delania that night. She'd got into bed but was far away from him, he was going to ask. "Babe, are you alright?"

"Mhm."

"Sure? It's just you haven't looked great all day, and you were up all last night."

"I'm fine." Delania lied, she'd never lied to Fred before. Mainly because she loved him but she wasn't sure what he was going to say about her being pregnant.

"Tell me."

She breathed in deeply and rolled over to face him. "Don't freak out, don't cry."

"Have I ever?" Fred smirked.

Delania smiled at the witty git she'd decided to get married to in the near future. "I'm pregnant."

Fred just stared at her, his brain and heart were still trying to confirm what she'd just said. "Say it again."

"I'm pregnant." Delania smiled.

"Not a joke?" He asked, she shook her head. "Merlins beard, Nia we're having a baby."

"I know, I know. I love you."

"I love you even more." Fred went to sleep with his hand on Delania's tummy, and so he would for the next nine months.

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
218K 4.2K 65
a sirius black love story *currently editing* ••• i do not own the rights to any of the characters except maude collins and her family ••• #1 in fanf...
367K 12.3K 65
in which james potter stole a kiss and then he stole her heart "Live a little Potter" ~ no one knew unrequited love quite like him, no one but 𝒽𝑒𝓇...
22.5K 685 35
"you're so smitten, moony, you know that?" ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ the love story of remus lupin and evelyn wood. disclaimer: i do not own harry potter !