-Truth's Out-

{Delania POV}

My eyes fluttered open. "Nia." I was in the hospital wing, with George, Fred, Nathan and Monty.

"Are you alright?" Nathan was at my side and I could see the twins and Monty arguing at the end of my bed. The twins weren't keen on me being so close to a Slytherin but I loved Monty and he was always there for me.

"Guys..." I moaned. Fred and Monty couldn't hear me over their voices. "Guys." Still nothing. "Guys!" Finally I had their attention.

Fred was at my side instantly. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, what happened?" I asked Nathan.

"I don't know... You just, collapsed." Nathan told me. "You're eyes went cloudy, it was scary."

"Well, I know you're always so worried about me Nathan." I joked but he only looked down at me, concerned. I looked over to the end of my bed to see Monty smiling at me, I exchanged the smile, seeing as he wouldn't come closer because Fred had taken his spot.

The boys stayed and talked with me before they started to drop like flies and left, by eight, only Fred was still by my side. "You know you can go if you want." I told him.

"I know." He looked at me and I gulped. Not that I hated it when he looked at me, but now, there was no escape. Until he looked down of course.

"Oh, sorry about the thing, you know? Meeting you in the Gryffindor common room." I stammered, Fred looked at me solemnly.

"Oh, no stress. I'll just move it to the hospital wing." He laughed, so did I.

"Um, where were you earlier in Potions?" I asked, out of plain curiosity of course. Not because I was worried about him, I was always worried when I didn't have eyes on the twins, they could be up to anything.

"Oh, no." He looked calm and then his head shot up with a worried look on his face. "You took notes right?" I laughed, until it hurt and I started to cough.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." I raised my eyebrows and he held his hand up to his forehead. "I'm joking Fred, I did."

He smiled, locking his eyes with mine. "Okay, good. I guess I'll tell you where I was during Potions then." I sat up and waited for him to explain his alibi. "I was planning a date with someone, this girl I really like."

My heart sunk but I couldn't give anything away. "Oh, what's she like?"

Fred looked up. "She's perfect, and she looks good in blue." I kept smiling even though he'd clearly got a date with some Ravenclaw. "What about you?"

"Oh, uhm, he's alright." I told Fred. "Right pain in the arse sometimes but I really like him."

"Mine's a pain the arse as well." Fred laughed, fiddling with his thumbs. "Who's yours then?"

I scoffed at him. "Yeah, like I'm telling you, Weasley."

"Is it Wood?" He asked, looking down.

"No, and it's not Percy either!" I panicked.

"Who is it?"