Dream a Little Dream // Danie...

By AutumnsFl0wers

"Who's Daniel Howell?" You've never really been interested in YouTube. Quite frankly, you don't really care f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39*
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Biggest News!
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: Turning Point

Chapter 12

999 30 36
By AutumnsFl0wers

Dan couldn't believe he was actually doing this. He had agreed to play tour guide with Phil for the entire day, offering to show (Y/N) around their busy home. Not that he minded, he was secretly excited to do it. The only problem he had was how his pride had been hurt when he was forced to take (Y/N)'s extra coat. Thankfully for Dan, it was black and matched perfectly with his desired attire.

He didn't want to admit it, but he knew it was going to be fucking cold today. Even as Phil mothered him about wearing one he had refused, the anticipation of seeing (Y/N) making him want to rush out immediately. He was completely baffled as to why he was so eager to see her, maybe it was just the circumstance of seeing that girl against all ridiculous odds? There was something fantastical about it, so it was most likely normal for anyone to be drawn towards it.

"Dan, are you listening to me?"

Phil's voice tugged Dan back to reality, a sheepish grin forming on his face. "Uh, sorry. Must've gotten distracted. What did you say again?"

His friend's stark blue eyes rolled in annoyance, repeating himself once more. "I said- where should we stop first? A run around the street, a walk through the park? (Y/N) can't decide where she'd like to go first."

"Oh, uh..." Dan though for a moment, stealing a glance towards the girl's direction. She was the farthest away from Dan, Phil serving as the wall that separated the two. It was hard to get a glimpse of her while she hid behind Phil's tall figure, matching his stride as to not get left behind. It was kind of adorable in his eyes. Wait, no. That's an odd word choice to use. She's probably a shy person, maybe?

"Why don't we start with the park? We could stop off somewhere to eat after we show her around a little. Is that okay with you, Phil?" His friend nodded contently, his eyes automatically shifting towards (Y/N). Dan took this as an excuse to address her directly. "Is that okay with you, (Y/N)?"

The girl jumped slightly, quickly regaining her composure with a small smile, her (E/C) eyes flashing towards Dan's own. They were so bright not just in the sense of colour, but liveliness, dazzling sparks dancing attuned in her iris'. While her eyes were alit with animation, her voice was quite the opposite; the faint trace of a nervous stutter hidden beneath the surface. "Yeah, that's alright with me." Why did she seem so nervous around him?

Phil placed his hands into his pockets, reving up his walking speed. "Okay guys let's get going then! Try to keep up, new girl!" He then broke out into a playful jog, his long legs stretching into an awkwardly excited trot.

(Y/N) gave an amused smirk, her voice now spirited and void of any previous nervousness. "Hey, no fair! You guys have way longer legs than I do! Wait up!" She soon broke out into a run, leaving Dan behind in a slight daze. She was more comfortable around Phil than she was with him? Why was that; had he done something wrong?

Dan decided to forget that thought for now and began picking up the pace, matching speeds with Phil as the group jogged like some sort of synchronized team. A few of the passersby gave them strange looks, quickly shuffling out of the way as they all barreled towards the nearby park. Dan sighed harshly, the cold air gripping his vulnerable lungs. "Phil, can we please slow down? (Y/N) and I are literally recovering from the fucking flu!"

Dan glanced over at (Y/N), her cheeks flushed as she tried to match the pace, her breathing rough and strained. It must've been harder for her to catch up because of the stupid height difference they shared. Dan gave a low growl of annoyance, tugging harshly on Phil's coat as he yanked him backwards. "Can't you see that (Y/N) is struggling to keep up? Slow down, will you!"

Phil gave a surprised yelp when Dan pulled him back, almost losing his balance as he tried not to tumble to the ground. He looked over a (Y/N), a guilty look consuming his features. "Oh my god, I'm sorry about that! I was just so excited to show you around! I'm really sorry, (Y/N)."

She came to a halt beside Phil, gasping for breath as she tried to regain her composure. She gave a hefty cough, the cold air brutally sticking in her throat. Thankfully, she gave a gentle and understanding smile. "Don't worry about it. Honestly, I'm just as excited as you!" She seemed good-humoured, breathing out a merry little laugh. She coughed once more, a puff of steam wafting into the cool air; little particles of snow suddenly started falling from the grey sky.

Dan tilted his head upwards and admired the sky, the small flakes drifting lazily down to the earth below. Their thickness began to increase, becoming more visible and heavy with each passing second. Dan wondered why snow would ever want to come down here, just to die off when the inevitable heat of spring would be forced melt them away, ending their already short lifecycle. Then again, the unwavering force of death loomed over all those who walked the earth, their lives destined to be extinguished by an array of unknown reasons. He continued staring up at the sky, feeling an existential crisis beginning to emerge from the depths of his mind once again.

A rather large piece promptly fell into his eyes, causing him to recoil and cringe at the uncomfortable cold feeling. (Y/N) must've noticed as she gave a cute little giggle, turning her head to the side as she covered her mouth with a gloved hand. Dan gave a bemused smirk, noticing how she didn't want him to see her laughing at him. "Hey (Y/N), look up there for a sec."

She leaped into the air when he addressed her, the familiar Dan-exclusive nervousness washing over her. She looked over timidly, eventually shifting her gaze upwards. Just as Dan had planned, a hefty snowflake fell into her eyes. She gasped slightly, blinking away the snowy fiend. Dan couldn't help but chortle childishly, happy that his stupid little plan worked.

She then turned to Dan, her voice muffled behind her mitten. "You absolute-" She brought her hand down, showing Dan the authentic smile she had been trying to hide. Her eyes were mere slits with how wide she was grinning; her smile was more dazzling than the snow above. "-Idiot!"

Dan reared his head back, giggling at how offended she looked. He had played the exact same trick on Phil before, but it was way more fun on (Y/N). As quick as he had managed to weasel out a smile from her, she was back to obscuring her face from Dan, the same shyness engulfing her once more. Damn, I was so close too.

Speaking of Phil, the man-child of the group had slithered away without them noticing, leaving the two alone on their walk to the park. Hopefully Phil was still going that way and they could met him there; He gets easily distracted quite often. Worse comes to worst, Dan could just text him to figure out his whereabouts

Then there were two, quietly shuffling through the streets as they made their way to the nearby park. Dan could feel the crushing weight of the silence, the outside atmosphere doing nothing to lighten the mood. Without Phil here, she seemed unsure of what to do. She wouldn't even dare close the awkward gap between them; strangers would walk in between with how far apart they were! People probably though they didn't know each other. Wait, now that Dan thought about it, they really didn't know one another. This was the longest they had ever been in contact.

"So, how are you liking London?"

Dan didn't even register that he had spoken out loud before a small, timid voice answered his question. "I-I don't really know yet. I spent the last 2 days sick as a dog, so I didn't really get a chance to go outside... e-except to the drug mart where I met Phil."

Dan nodded slightly, his eyes forward on the road ahead. "Yeah? I heard Phil helped you move in?" He weaved his way through a group of people passing by, finding that the distance between him and (Y/N) was slowly beginning to diminish.

"Yeah, at first I was a little unsure. I mean, he could've been some psychopath trying to kill me or something..."

Dan laughed at this. "Phil? No, he's absolutely harmless. The only thing he really does is be a clumsy dolts from time to time."

"Mmh," she hummed. "He constructed my chairs up upside down, you know."

Dan facepalmed at the statement, believing that only Phil could be capable of such and act. "I heard about the cactus, but not the chairs! Christ, what am I going to do with him?" He sighed humorously, shaking his head. "Please tell me he didn't name one..."

Half expecting her to be confused, Dan was surprised by the drawn out answer he got. "...Jonathan. Jonathan the chair..." A hint of a smile was detected on her features.

"What the actual fuck, Phil!?" He clutched his stomach, doubling over with laughter. Of course he named one, why wouldn't he? It was such a Phil thing to do that Dan shouldn't have been surprised at this point. Beside him, (Y/N) let out a little snicker. "Oh? Was that a laugh I just heard, missy?"

(Y/N)'s face began to redden as she wiped any trace of emotion from her features, the only giveaway of what she was feeling a dusted colour on her face. Just like that, she was quiet once more, shuffling ever so slightly in the opposite direction of Dan. He sighed sadly, feeling a little frustrated that his efforts to be friendly had been pushed back again.

He looked down at the girl beside him. "(Y/N), why are you so nervous around me? Was it something I did? You seem way more comfortable around Phil..."

Life sparked from (Y/N) as she suddenly flailed her arms, turning directly towards Dan with her mouth open. "No! You didn't do anything wrong, Dan! Honest to god, no! I-it's just that..." She twiddled her gloved fingers, trying to find the words to describe what she was thinking. "Well... I still feel guilty about that time last week. I probably caused so much Hell for you. You probably never thought you'd see me again- Well, I never thought I'd see you too, but... Ahh, then I spill food on you, steal your charger..."

She was biting her lip, rambling nonsense as she looked towards the ground with such a heavy aura of guilt. Dan could feel the swamp of emotions radiating from the girl and he desperately wanted to make her feel better. "Y-you think I'm mad about that? (Y/N), that's ridiculous! Absolutely outrageous! In all honesty, I'm happy to see you agai-" What are you saying; that's weird! Dan, shut up! He clamped his mouth shut, blushing from an unknown embarrassment. (Y/N) was looking at him while he talked, a similar blush evident on her skin. He decided to change the topic quickly before it got unnecessarily awkward.

"A-anyway, no, don't feel bad about that. It was actually really cool what we did at Vidcon; never thought harboring a fugitive was something I'd end up doing in my life!" He gave a small chuckle as he remembered that night with fondness. He could still remember some of the details of the event last week. "Trust me, I was really shocked to hear about you from Phil. I knew you were moving, but never once did I think you'd end up a few streets down from us. It's kind of... fantastical in a sense?"

She nodded beside him, seeming a little more comfortable with him. "Yeah, I guess you're right... The odds of this happening are staggeringly low; something only people can dream about?" Dan hummed, equally amazed at how they beat the odds.

"I'm really sorry, Dan."

Dan gave (Y/N) a quizzical look at the sudden outburst, unsure of what she was apologizing for. "Sorry for what?"

She sighed before stopping in her tracks, turning towards Dan and staring directly in his eyes. His heart did a funny little skip. "I'm sorry for being so cold towards you at first. I was just really nervous about how you'd react to seeing me again. Hell, I was fucking terrified to face you! I mean, a part of me wanted to see you but... I don't know. I guess I was scared of the unknown? I mean, if that makes sense-"

"-But I realize now that I can't afford to pass this opportunity up. Meeting Phil was something I never expected; I never considered making a friend on day 1. I know now that I could really use somebody to help me out in this new place, someone I can lean on for support while I gather my bearings. I feel like Phil and I can be good friend, so now I want to reach out to you as well, I want to get to know you, Dan. I-is that okay?"

Dan stood in stunned silence, trying to process what she was saying. So she didn't hate him, she was just too scared and nervous to talk to him at first? That was a huge relief for him, an invisible weight being lifted from his chest. He nodded enthusiastically, "Yes! That'd be great! Absolutely awesome!" Shit, way too peppy Dan.

"Yeah?" She looked up at him expectantly, relief flooding her features. She then smiled, lighting up the whole outside world with its gleam. "That's great! Well, let's go find Phil then." (Y/N) began to walk forward, beckoning for Dan to follow suite. He complied, coming up beside and completely shattering the distance barrier between them.

He was right across from her, matching her walking speed and stride. Being so close, Dan could see all of the little snowflakes sticking to her (H/C) hair, resembling shiny, winter glitter. He then thought about his own hair, running his fingers experimentally through his curls. His hand came back wet, the coils fiercer than they had been this morning. Dan huffed softly, hoping he would be able to find a mirror so he could asses the damage later.

The pair walked side by side, small chit-chat beginning to surface between the two. "You're studying English at University? That's sounds cool. Phil himself completed a degree in English language and Linguistics, though truthfully I don't know how he managed that. That guy gets tongue tied almost everytime he talks!"

(Y/N) giggled, seemingly surprised by the fact. "Really? Maybe if I'm ever having trouble he can help me out. Say, what did you go to school for?"

Dan grit his teeth, inhaling as he cringed a little. "Ahh, funny story really. I'm actually a Law student dropout from Manchester University..."

The girl beside him snorted, unable to believe what she was hearing. "You? Law? No offence, but you don't really seem like the law student type." She then shrugged, her laybacked attitude coming into focus. "So now you're an Internet star, I'd assume?"

Dan dipped his head in confirmation. "Yeah, that's about the whole picture now. A dropout who spends most of his time on the Internet, making a living off entertaining people. Professional Youtuber, my full time job. People get joy from my suffering."

(Y/N) looked deep in thought as she tried to wrap her head around the idea. "So... what kind of videos do you do? There must be quite a few people who watch your stuff, seeing as you were an important asset at the convention."

Her innocence was endearing, causing Dan to let out a thoroughly entertained laugh. "Well, how's about 6 million people?"

"6 mil- 6 MILLION?" Her eyes lit up in wonderment. "You have that many people following you? Wow, now I really want to know what you do!"

Dan tilted his head to the side, surprised that she still had no idea about his job. "You... you've never seen my channel? Even after the convention, you didn't do some research?" He wasn't hurt by the fact, he was actually impressed by her underlying stubborness to avoid Youtube all together.

She looked to the side, a crooked smile appearing. "Well, my friend Hailey tried to show me your channel once I told her about the events at the convention, but it didn't feel right to look at it. I mean, it felt a little stalkerish in my opinion. I had only met you once, searching you up made me feel like some creep." She paused before continuing. "I don't know, I did go deep on Youtube yesterday for the first time- I found out about all sorts of things! But I couldn't bring myself to look either you or Phil up; I have the real deal here, so... Yeah, feels more personal talking to you in person, you know?"

Dan nodded slowly, trying to understand her feelings towards the subject. It was a little strange, but then again he lived on Youtube so he technically had no say in the habits of other people. Especially the ones who didn't worship the site like (Y/N); she was a unique find. "Okay, I can see where you're coming from. Maybe one day Phil and I can show you a video, if you're feeling up to it."

She grinned in his direction, sending irregular heartbeats his way. How did she do that?

"Just curious, what is your channel's name?"

"Oh, uh..." He smiled sheepishly to himself. "Well, it used to be Danisnotonfire bu-"

A loud snort from (Y/N) interrupted Dan, "Danisnotonfire, really? What, were you 13 years old when you thought of it?" She giggled playfully, seemingly aware of the 'random equals funny' phase they all went through as youth.

"Oi, shut up! And maybe I was, but that's beside the point! It used to be that, now's it's just plain old 'Daniel Howell'. I did a rebranding thing about a year ago."

"It's... It's literally your name? Huh, what's Phil's channel? Is it just "Phil Lester'?"

Dan shook his head. "Nope, it's actually 'Amazingphil'. The dork refuses the change the name he's had for 12 years; it's his staple. Truthfully, I think he picked it so it would come up as one of the first searches alphabetically!" He cackled to himself, knowing how cunning Phil could be sometimes.

(Y/N) laughed with him, seemingly way more comfortable now than she had been at the start of the day. That made Dan feel indescribably happy; this was the girl he had met at the convention: Witty, smart and all around engaging. Hopefully he could keep the atmosphere up when they got to the park.

Speaking of, Dan noticed the inviting trees of the park looming in the distance, a familiar figure leaned up against on of them. "Phil!" exclaimed Dan, waving his arms to signal his friend. Phil responded with a wave of his own, lifting himself from the tree to meet up with the group he had mysteriously gotten separated from.

"Ah, there you are! Sorry, I must've gotten distracted and walked ahead without noticing. Heh heh...whoops." His glasses fogged up a little in time with his laugh, hiding the emotions behind his eyes. Dan knew something was up, but he figured he would ask later. "So, how was the walk?"

"It was good!" chimed (Y/N), coming up beside Dan. Phil took note of the distance between the two of them, seeming pleased with himself. What the hell? What're you on about, Phil? "So, this is the park?"

Phil nodded, extending his arms and spinning in a circle. "Yep! This is it! All snowy like it was ready for your arrival. So, what do you think?"

(Y/N) took in her surroundings, her eyes following a grey squirrel as it leaped across the snowy terrain. "I like it. Really open and welcoming, though I wish I brought food for the squirrels. It'd be fun to feed them something."

Dan sniggered to himself as Phil's face went pale, probably remembering the time he was attacked by a squirrel a few years back. (Y/N) took notice of this, tilting her head in confusion. "What? Have I said something wrong?"

"N-no no! Let's just, ah, continue our walk okay? Then we can go somewhere in town to eat, preferably away from any furry tree rats..." Phil quickly rushed forward, following a faint path laid out in the snow. (Y/N) looked towards Dan for answers, earning a simple shrug from the brunette.

"Ah, long story. I'll tell you on the way, okay?"

She chuckled lightly, the noise sending a shiver of delight down Dan's spine. He had to admit, she had such a cute laugh; he wouldn't mind hearing it again in the future.

-------------------------------------------------------

You walked down the unfamiliar street with Dan and Phil as your guides, standing between the two giants as you surveyed your surroundings. Tall buildings and the busy bustle of the afternoon commute rush sent your senses into overdrive, a really big difference from the quiet atmosphere of the park. You thought the chubby little squirrels were cute, but Phil seemed to want to keep his distance. Dan explained to you about the time when Phil was attacked by a rogue tree rodent, showing you the blurred picture with a chuckle.

After the two brits guided you around the park, you all agreed to stop off at one of the nearby cafes for some food and hot beverages. Sitting down would also be nice, the excitement of the new scenery quickly draining your strength. You hoped that you could eventually learn your way around town without any help, but you had to admit that hanging around these two was one hell of a blast.

They were such dorks, it was funny how much they playfully bickered with one another about random things. Which video game was better? No, this season of this show was way better than the last! Phil, we will NOT age Dil up to an elder! It was entertaining, the benefit of being stuck between them great for listening to both sides of their childish arguments.

While the two friends were busy bickering with one another, you thought about what you wanted to get once you got the the cafe. You didn't think you could eat a whole meal now, so maybe something small like a pastry would be good enough. Phil had mentioned that you could get hot drinks from there, so you definitely wanted a hot chocolate. You hadn't had your daily dose of sugar yet and it was beginning to take its toll, energy fading from your limbs rather quickly.

Suddenly you came to a stop, your eyes drifting upwards questionably as you wondered why they had halted in their tracks. Dan leaned towards you, mumbling into your ear quietly. "Sorry, (Y/N). We have some fans asking us for a photo." Just as he had said, there was a group of young teens in front of you, visibly shaking from uncontained excitement; one of them looked on the verge of tears.

Phil approached them with a smile, chatting pleasantly as he motioned for Dan to come beside him. The two brits stood beside the group, bending down so they could match the girls' height. One of the members had stepped aside, seeming a little disheartened that she was the one forced to take the picture; it looked like she desperately wanted to be apart of the photo.

You felt a pang of sympathy for young girl, quietly walking beside her and lighting tapping on her shoulder. "Excuse me, but would you like me to take the photo? Something tells me you'd much rather be on the other side of the camera." You flashed her a gentle smile, her eyes lighting up in excitement.

"Oh my God! Thank you so much, miss!" Her voice squeaked with an overwhelming thankful accent as she ran towards her friends, bending down directly in front of the group with an ecstatic pose. She and her friends beamed happily as you raised the camera, seemingly unaware of the silly faces Dan and Phil were currently making.

You laughed at the sight, hovering over the capture button as you gave a countdown. "Alright, say cheese!" The group responded back, smiles forming on their faces from the power of the photographic word. The camera flashed, capturing this moment in time. The group of girls broke apart, coming back to you to retrieve the camera.

They took a look at the thumbnail sized image, squealing in delight once they saw it. The young girls chattered with each other happily, turning back to Dan and Phil with awestruck eyes. "Thank you so much!" The one teary eyed girl from before had broken, an overwhelming amount of joyful tears streaming from her eyes.

Dan and Phil waved in unison, chuckling a little at their reactions. "Yeah, no problem!" Pipped Phil, beckoning for you to come back beside them. You nodded, searching for the one girl who had given you the camera. Once you found her, you placed it back in her possession.

She looked up at you, struggling to find words to describe how grateful she was. "T-thank you for taking the picture! We wouldn't have all fit in frame for a selfie, so my friends told me to take the picture instead. I was really sad at first, but then you came along! I'm really happy; thanks again, miss!"

You smiled brightly, feeling incredibly delighted with your actions. "Of course! I couldn't just stand by while you looked sad. It was a pleasure to help you out." Her smile made you so happy, you really loved this feeling of joy whenever you helped someone in need. You began walking back to your friends, waving farewell to the group. They returned the gesture, soon going back to admire the photo in their hands.

You met back with the boys, tilting your head to look at them both. "Wow, do you guys get stopped on the street often?" This was something incredibly new for you and you had always wondered how often celebrities were stopped in their everyday lives. If they're that popular, this must be a regular occurrence for the two?

Phil nodded, "Oh yeah, it can happen from time to time. But we're always glad to sneak in a photo or two for fans. It's always such a blast seeing how excited they get!" He chuckled to himself. "Sometimes if you look hard enough on social media, the fan's pictures will pop up. It's great to see the image you remember getting taken."

Dan dipped his head in agreement. "Speaking of pictures, it was really nice of you to help that girl out. We always feel bad when someone gets excluded just because they're forced to take it." You turned your head in embarrassment at his praise, feeling a little flustered at the moment.

"O-oh, I noticed that she looked a little sad so I offered to help out. Couldn't let her be crushed when she met her idols now could I? That would be awful!" You exhaled happily, feeling quite pleased with yourself. "Now, how far is this cafe place?"

Phil shrugged to the store beside you, a simplified green and white logo of a women looming above you. "Right here! Hope you like Starbucks." He sniggered to himself, pushing his way through the door. You rolled your eyes playfully with an amused smirk. Starbucks, how white was that?

Thankfully you liked Starbucks, so it was the perfect place to go. You signaled for Dan to follow, noticing how much he was grinning in your direction. Once he saw that you noticed, he dimmed his smile a little, only showing you half of what he was feeling. You decided to shrug that behaviour off as nothing, listening for the melodic ring of the store bell as you entered the cafe.

Oh god, it was frightfully busy. It was filled to the brim with chattering people, the line up long and the tables all taken. You looked back at Dan, the same look of doubt plastered on his face. He narrowed his eyes, calling for Phil. "Should we go somewhere else for now?"

Phil shook his head vigorously, "Nope, let's just wait a little. The line up is moving fast, so we'll be good in a few minutes!" He ran his fingers through his dark fringe as if to assure himself of his words, adjusting his glasses nervously.

You looked back at Dan, his only answer a nonchalant shrug. Sure, you guys could wait. Beside, it would mostly likely fade out soon. Nothing to worry about.

------------------------------------------------------------

Dan and his group had been standing in line for 20 mins before they had been served, the people behind the counter flailing their arms around wildly as they tried to calm the sea of never-ending orders. Once all the drinks had been received, Dan, Phil and (Y/N) booked it out of the store, relishing in the open space of the not-so crowded street.

Dan sighed in relief, thankful that they had made it out alive. He had gotten a coffee for himself, Phil a simple tea and (Y/N) had bought herself a hot chocolate, whipped cream spilling out of the closed lid. She had also managed to somehow get a free muffin out of the deal, though Dan could distinctly remember her not ordering one. His eyes dragged to the side of her Starbucks cup, giggling at how bad they had screwed up her name.

The first letter was incorrect, it was hardly even similar to her name! Some random vowel was inserted in there as well, completely butchering the correct spelling. Then there was Phil's, a hastily scribbled 'Billy' on the cup. Really? Billy? Yet none of that equalled the embarrassment of Dan's cup when the barista called out his order.

He had told them 'Daniel' figuring it would be more distinct than 'Dan' of all things. You couldn't possibly mess that up, right? No, they messed it up royalty. Scribbled on the cup with a mocking heart was the painstakingly awkward name of 'Daddy'.

It was so loud in the store that the woman behind the counter was practically screaming it out, too exhausted to care what she was saying. The amount of people laughing in the store was beyond traumatizing when he had to confirm that he was indeed Daddy, making Dan want to curl up in a hole and die from embarrassment.

Phil was about to bring it up once they were outside before Dan placed a hand on his friend's mouth, glaring at him with the sharpness of a thousand daggers. "Don't you dare mention this again, alright?"

Phil nodded quickly at Dan's threat, fearing for his life with how angry Dan was. However, this didn't stop (Y/N) from shrieking in hysteric delight once she looked at the cup again, tears dotting the corner of her eyes. Because of this, Phil couldn't contain his laughter and was soon beside (Y/N), trying to balance himself on her shoulder before he risks tumbling over from his uncontrolled wheezing fit.

Dan huffed loudly, his cheeks burning red against his skin. "Let's just go!" He stormed off, the sound of the two shuffling dorks following close behind, the occasional snort sending them back into a state of wild giggles. Dan sighed to himself, his blush refusing to die down at the moment.

Well, maybe this could be a story for another time, he thought to himself, finding a spark of humor throughout this whole dilemma.    

A/N: Bonjour, mes amis! T'is I, the author of this story! Here we are with some Dan and main character conversations going on, seems like you guys can be good friends, no? I sure think so anyway ;)

And two things I would like to mention; This is the 100th page in my docs, so happy 100th page! And second, WHOA, thank you for almost 200 views! I am incredibly thankful for this! 

Hope you've enjoyed reading, I'll see you soon, luscious lovelies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

108K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
513K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
855K 39.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
672K 33.4K 24
ā†³ ā [ ILLUSION ] āž ā” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ā” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ā”• šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš”, a powerful d...