Lost Love {Obito x reader}

By EnderLynx

(y/n) was a prodigy. She was destined for great things after being raised by the 4th hokage himself, but who... More

Prologue
Idiots
So our plan-Wait. What?
Team Time!
Chunin Exams {part 1}
Chunin Exams {part 2}
Chunin Exams {part 3}
Chunin Exams {part 4}
Chunin gift time
Mission {part 1}
Mission {part 2}
Without him
Guys...I'm sorry...
Watching..
You're..back?!
Welcome back, loser.
Bell Challenge!
Surprise, surprise.
Snow Day!
Protect him.
Tired.
A normal day with not normal people
A chat with Tobi
{A/N} CONTEST!!
{A/N} closing time!
{A/N} TIME TO VOTE!
{A/N} might as well~
You're safe, I promise.
There's always a reason.
You Can't Leave Me.
No One Important.
{A/n} wínnєr!
Truth Be Told.
Peaceful For Once.
The Test
Sasori, you're a genius!
Monster
I'm back
I miss it
The mission that changed it all
The calm before the storm
The storm
Important a/n?
Alone but proud
All in the name of love
We don't need the memories
Old man Uchiha
Where's Hiruzen
A day off
Trust me
Snakes
Payback
Three years
A choice
Eye for an eye
Detonate
Two down, four more
This time
Wrapped
Yokubō?
Interrupting (y/n)
That night
α/n hαppч вdαч tσ mє
Overkill
The war begins
Bad ending
Good ending
True ending
thαnk чσu αnd-
Good end epilogue

We're Back Home.

5.9K 164 118
By EnderLynx

(y/n)'s POV

The closer 'Tobi' got to the gate, the more angry the gatekeepers got.

"And who do you think you are??" One of the question, holding a kunai near Tobi's neck.

"Tobi is Tobi! Behind Tobi is-" Tobi begins, pointing at me.

I run up to the 3 men and smile, hoping my mask hides my eyes.

"I'm (fake/n)! We were sent here to inspect the Uchiha residence." I bow, quickly grabbing Tobi's green scarf.

Tobi quietly yelps and bows too, the guards glancing at each other.

"Where are your headbands?" One guard asks, crossing his arms and glaring.

"O-oh! Right here!" Tobi says, pulling out a regular rock village headband.

"What about you, lady?"

I sigh and grab a regular rock village headband too, looking up at the guards.

"Hm...fine. You guys can pass." The guard growls, backing away.

The other guard sighs and backs away too, going back to their spots. I pull my mask down over my mouth and begin walking.

"Come on, Tobi!" I order, glancing back.

"Yes ma'am!!" Tobi yells, saluting and quickly following me.

I lead the two of us into the Uchiha residence and sigh, going into one of the abandoned homes. Once inside, I take my mask off and look around.

"Welcome home, Uchiha." I smile lightly, looking at Obito.

"I wouldn't suggest taking off your mask." Obito says, bringing his mask up just over his mouth.

"What if I brought contacts and makeup?" I ask, putting my backpack down.

"Still." Obito sighs, leaning against a wall and slowly sitting down.

I shake my head and wave him off, going off to find a mirror.

"The only person who can tell who we are, is Kakashi, and he would have to look through all these houses." I say, putting in some contacts and doing some light makeup.

"Do you forget how smart Kakashi was?" Obito asks, watching the sun fall.

I walk back sit next to Obito, a smile on my face.

"I also remember that he was devastated when you supposedly died." I laugh, handing Obito the contacts.

I see him turn him head to look at me, my head shaking.

"Whatever, just put those contacts in so I can do some major makeup skills." I smile, slowly grabbing something from my backpack.

Obito stands up and sighs, going to the mirror. I pull the thing out of my backpack and let my eyes water, staring at the konoha sign, the metal reflecting my face.

"Good thing it never got scratched." I nod, slowly putting the headband on.

"Alright, (y/n)..The contacts are in.." Obito yells, probably waiting for me.

I shake my head and smile brightly, running off towards the Uchiha.

"Alright, hun, do you want your scars covered?" I ask, putting the makeup on the ground.

"I want some great winged eyeliner." Obito says, crossing his arms.

I laugh, grabbing some foundation.

"Maybe tomorrow." I laugh, beginning to put the makeup on him.

After some intense makeup moments, the two of us decided to just leave the scars. Both of us were less pale, and I had fixed our hair, making us look like new people.

"Alright, you ready to go out without a mask?" I ask, grabbing my backpack and putting my mask in it.

"If we get figured out, I'm going to hurt you." Obito warns, handing me his mask.

"Trust me, we're fine." I comfort, closing my backpack and staring at Obito.

"Anyways, since we're stalking, I'll probably be able to find out who killed my clan."

Obito looks at me quickly as his eyes widen.

"You're still trying to figure that out?" He asks.

I shrug and turn away, starting to walk out of the abandoned home.

"They're probably dead, but..I just want to know." I say, opening the door and walking out.

I hear obito follow me, my eyes fixated on the ground.

"And what do you two think you're doing here?" A voice asks, making me look up.

"Kakashi...?" Obito and I whisper in unison.

"What..?" The grey haired man asks, more confused.

I take a deep breath and smile, closing my eyes.

"Sorry sir, but we were ordered to inspect the Uchiha residence." I say, pointing at Obito.

"This residence has been shut down for the past couple of years." Kakashi growls, slowly grabbing a kunai.

My eyes widen, memories of what Itachi told appearing in my mind.

"I know. But we think there's more Uchihas still alive." I say, my face emotionless.

Kakashi pauses, causing Obito to speak up.

"If you excuse us, we have to go talk to some people." He says, his voice maybe too dark.

"...Alright. But, I'll have my eyes on you." Kakashi says, slowly back away.

As Kakashi jumps away, Obito and I continue our walk.

"I want to tell him." I whisper, glancing at Obito.

"We can't." Obito sighs, putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Can...I at least tell him that we aren't dead? That there's still a chance for him to find us??" I ask, thinking of things.

"Maybe later, but not now." Obito says, pulling the yellow tape up, leading us out of the residence.

"He needs some hope." I say, watching people walk pass.

"But maybe that's not the right kind of hope." Obito suggests, making his way through the night time crowd.

"What do you mean?" I ask, looking at Obito.

"...Having that hope would probably make him think that Rin and Minato are still alive, which they aren't." Obito whispers, not wanting to let anyone hear.

"With what he has gone through, he needs as much hope as he can get." I say, looking away.

"I know that you used to be best friends with him, but it's too late for this friendly stuff. Right now, we need to find information on Naruto." Obito snarls, slowly glaring.

"You can tell me what to do when it comes to the basics, but when it comes to my comrades, I make the decisions." I snarl back, pulling Obito's arm off of me.

"Pein would be very angry." Obito warns, glaring at me.

"Screw what he thinks. You're the true leader of the akatsuki." I say, crossing my arms.

"Fine. Tell him. But if he finds out about us, I won't hesitate to kill you." Obito states, roughly pulling me to his chest.

"Let me die, like your other senpai did." I growl, grabbing his hands and stabbing my nails into his wrist.

"Keep Rin out of this." Obito whispers, his rage slowly turning into an aurora.

"You're only using me to forget about her." I whisper, my nails digging deeper into his skin.

I start to notice people staring, causing Obito and I to pause. I take my nails out of his wrist and I feel Obito's grip on me loosen.

"We'll continue this talk later." Obito growls in my ear, causing me to nod silently.
______________________________
Long time, no read, right?
I didn't really have an idea for this, but since I finally decided to read book 72 of naruto, I thought it would be nice to make something naruto related!
This chapter was probably a bit confusing, and sorry for all the dialogue in my stories.
Anyways, if you have filler ideas, I won't use them till later, so I suggest holding off until I make an announcement.
Now.
Ima skadat!
BUH-BYE!!~Lynx

Also here's a naruto version of Lynx! (updαtєd 2024) (thє σld nαrutσ lчnх wαѕ críngє αnd grσѕѕ)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1.1K 9
"I'm in love with Kakashi's little sister..." (Y/N) Hatake and Obito Uchiha meet and a friendship quickly blossoms. Soon, a beautiful relationship bl...
282K 11.2K 30
Yandere!Obito x Reader Y/n is a girl who knew the hospital all too well, and Obito was a ninja who wanted to be Hokage. Ever since Obito met her when...
3.1K 100 11
꧁School Au , Abusive parent Au , Kakashi x Rin꧂ ➪Kakashi Hatake is starting his senior year of high school. But just like everything else in his life...
320K 14.6K 104
I was away at college/university for almost 7 years before returning to Konohagakure. I moved back in with my brother and got a part time job to star...