never again | jorge & martina...

By tiniftlili

COMPLETED He is a boy, who has a normal life. He has lots of friends and is happy. He is popular and is part... More

| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
new book?

| 11 |

378 16 7
By tiniftlili

J O R G E

I walk out of the dressing room, totally clean again. I see Tini leaning against a wall, playing on her phone.

"Hey" I say towards her, making her look up at me. She puts her phone in her pocket and hugs me tight.

"You were amazing" She says kindly and pulls away from the hug. I laugh and kiss her cheek rapidly.

"Thank you princess" She blushes while grabbing my hand quickly. She always gets shy when I compliment her, it's adorable.

"Is it okay if I am going to drink something with the guys?" I ask as I see her smile fade for just a second.

She immediatly smiles again and nods happily. I can see she is forcing the smile upon her face. "Of course, I'll go back" She says and kisses my cheeck.

"Sure?" I ask her, holding her arm.

"Yeah, have fun" She smiles weakly and walks out of the door. I stare at her while she walks out.

I hear the guys cheer behind me, making me get out of my stare. I turn around and see all the guys smirking at me.

"Ruggero was right, you're so in love with her" Micheal says as I shoot Ruggero a death glare.

"I am not in love" I state, putting the emphasis on not. They all laugh at me.

"Come on Jorge, don't lie to yourself" Micheal adds while I look at him.

"Thank you princess" Julian says in a different voice making everyone start laughing. I try to shush them all but they won't stop.

"I really don't love her" I say nervously after they finally stop smirking.

"Okay, okay, let's go and drink something to celebrate our championship and Jorge's new love" Ruggero says while I hit him and then we walk towards the café.

-

We're drinking and talking in the café, well they are. I am drinking and thinking about Martina. I felt so guilty when I saw her smile fade.

Now she doesn't have her mom she needs me. I feel bad for not going home with her.

"Jorge!" I hear Micheal say, making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I say back immediatly, looking at him.

"We were just asking your opinion" He laughs while hitting my shoulder.

"Come on Jorge, we know you are thinking about her. Just go to her" Micheal says as I widen my eyes.

Is it that obvious?

"I was not-" I start but get cut off by Ruggero.

"Just go" He says and pushes me of my chair.

I sigh and walk to the door of the café. "I'm just too cool for you guys so you guys can't handle me, that's why you want me to leave" I scream while chuckling and walk out. I hear a few laughs coming from the cafe.

I slowly walk back to the hotelroom and knock on her door. She opens it and looks shocked at me. "I thought you were going to celebrate with the guys" She says while looking at me.

"Yeah I was, but I felt guilty for leaving my girl" I say, a smirk plastered on my face. She smiles and kisses my cheek.

"I'm not alone, I have Fran and my dad"

"I know, but still" I say stubbornly while she pulls me inside her room.

"You just missed me" She says and locks her lips with mine. Tingles are sent throughout my entire body.

I kiss her deeply back, feeling her soft lips on mine. She deepens the kiss by sliding her tongue into my mouth.

This girl is driving me nuts, you don't want to know.

We kiss for a few more minutes until we suddenly hear a knock on the door. We quickly pull away as I sit down on her bed innocently and she opens the door.

Cande is standing in front of the door, happy as always. "Martu, is Jorge here?" She asks while Martina moves to the side, making Cande see me.

"I am going to dad again" My heart skipped a beat. "He really wants to talk to you as well Jorge" She adds whilst I just stare at her.

My gaze drops to Martina who walks closer to me. "You have to face him Jorge, I'll be by your side" I shake my head stubborn.

"Come on Jorge, just one time" She begs, making me look at her face. I inhale deeple and nod, finally giving in.

"Yes!" I hear Cande squeel when she sees me nodding.

This is not what I want.

"Let's just go" I say and stand up. I grab Martina's hand and walk out the hotel. Cande follows us while we sit down in the car.

I drive to my fathers house and feel my hands are shaking again. We get out of the car and I immediatly lace my and Martina's fingers.

She gives me an asuring smile while I just keep my mouth shut. Cande knocks on the door as my father opens it.

"Cande!" He says excited and hugs her. Cande smiles while they release from the hug.

"Jorge, d-do you want to come in?" He asks me on which I look once more at Martina. She squeezes in my hand while nodding.

Just this time.

I nod my head and follow my father and Cande inside his house. I sit down on the couch between Cande and Martina.

My mouth is zipped, I don't want to talk to him.

My father sits on a chair on the opposite of us. "I'm glad you came again Jorge" He says while I force a smile on my face and hold Martina's hand tight. 

"I really want to apoologize for everything I did in the last to you, Cande and your mother. I know I shouldn't have left you alone" He says while anger boils inside of me.

"Oh it was the right decision" I spit out, making both Cande and Martina look confused.

"Jorge I know that-" My father starts but I stand up and cut him off.

"You know it was the right decision for me, Cande and mom if you would leave, remember!? We send you out of the house dad! I am not mad about you leaving, because we wanted you to leave. You know exactly why I am mad!" I scream and run out of the door again.

I run through the streets until I end in a park. I sit down on a bench and look at the water in a river.

I calm myself down while looking at the caddling water. I hear my phone ring as I check the ID.

Martina.

I really am not in the mood to talk to anyone. I reject her call and press on messages.

I'm sorry, just leave me for a while.

I type the words and send the message to Martina. I close my phone and look at the water again.

My father is stupid to think that I would forgive him this fast. It will take a lot more effort to make me forgive him after what he did.

I stare at the water for a long time but finally decide to go back. I walk back to the house and with shaking hands I knock on the door. I hear someone running to the door and opening it quickly.

I see her gorgeous face standing in front of me with a worried look stuck on it. "Jorge! You're finally here, we thought you were lost" She says while hugging me tight to her body. In some way she seems to hold me with her tiny arms.

Did I stay away that long?

"No, I just needed some time. Let's go home." I say and grab her hand, she presses her lips onto each other while I just smile softly.

Cande, Martina and I walk out of the house while Cande waves goodbye to our dad. I just hold Martina tight and sit down in the car with her.

I drive back to the hotel and Cande and Martina keep asking what I was talking about to my dad. I keep saying that it was nothing as they now finally decide to believe me.

We arrive at the hotel and I immediatly walk to my room, letting myself fall on the bed. I hear my door open and then feel her small body laying next to me.

I wrap her in my arms as she cuddles into me. "I know you were lying Jorgie, but it's okay. I now know that there is something with your dad besides that he left you. I'll wait for you to tell me" I smile and kiss her head.

"Thanks Martu" I whisper and zone off with her in my arms.

< here i am back after some time, sorry! i hope i will be uploading a bit more >
< manon >

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 598 36
Violetta is moving with her father back to Buenos Aires. They are moving back,because her dad and Angie are going to get married. Violetta is happy...
8 0 4
*THIS SORTY IS ON GOING BUT I AN CURENTLY ALSO EDITING IT AS I GO ALONG. EXPECT A LOT OF CHANGES* Sophia Darling was a ray of sunshine. She saw the g...
25.5K 556 29
"But why dad why!!" said Vilu "Cause I got a job there in Buenos Aires" said German "But my life is here in Madrid with my boyfriend (tomas), school...
187 0 12
In the beginning there were eight of them, eight children. They were different ages. Each either two or three years apart from the next. The oldest i...