Yu-Gi-Oh GX : A Brand New Thr...

Oleh Count_Lemon

This is the story of a Jaden Yuki's next journey after having brought him and his friends back from the dark... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: It Wasn't Your Fault
Chapter 2: An Old, Mysterious Face
Chapter 3: Enter the Mysterious Warrior, Nightshade
Chapter 4: A Vicious New Deck
Chapter 5: A Change of Heart
Chapter 6: Answers Or Jaden
Chapter 7: Unexpected Events
Chapter 8: Welcome
Chapter 9: Let The Rematch Begin
Chapter 10: Beach Time Fun
Chapter 11: Sleepover
Chapter 12: Sleepover Part 2
Lemon
Chapter 14: The Morning After
Chapter 15: Oh No
Chapter 16: I'll Beat You This Time
Chapter 17: Please Come Back
Chapter 18: Hangover
Chapter 19: Awakening of the Darkness
Chapter 20: To Domino City
Chapter 21: The Beautiful Toublemaker
Chapter 22: Awaken the Nights
Chapter 23: Nightmares Or Warnings
Chapter 24: Resurrection
Chapter 25: You're Not Alone
Chapter 26: A New Day
Chapter 27: A Devious Deal
Chapter 28: A Fragmented Mentality

Chapter 13: Spin The Damn Bottle

424 6 1
Oleh Count_Lemon

"Spin the damn bottle Mecha." Crimson said (Crimson is Nightshade, he's a different personality

Mecha groaned and gave it a light tap, landing it on Dusk.

"I hate you..." Dusk said while Mecha got up and walked over to him. He quickly kissed him on the lips, having Dusk pull his hand back and wipe is mouth in his sleeve. He sat back down ad laid on his back, starting to groan.

"Damn, he's got lungs." Crimson said. "You gonna stop or what?" he said, sounding a little annoyed. Mecha just raised his right hand and flipped him off. Crimson shrugged and looked at Dusk.

"I'm goin', I'm goin', jeez." He gave the bottle a smack and it spun for a few seconds, finally landing on Dawn. 

"Thank god." Dusk said, he let out a sigh of relief, not having to kiss another guy. Crimson chuckled.

"Don't make it all incest-y." He teased, Dawn rolled her eyes and gave her little brother a little kiss.

"My turn." Dawn said and flicked the bottle. It spun for a second and landed on Crimson, she blushed a little.

"If you put your tongue in her mouth. I'm going to kill you." Dusk said, with a very serious look on his face. 

"Alright little dude. I'll chill." He said, accepting Dusk's concerns. Dawn slid over to Crimson, and put her lips on his, the kiss lasted for a few seconds before he pulled back.

"Heh... Enjoying it?" He teased, she scoffed and slid back into her seat. Crimson sat up and whack the bottle, making it spin for a few seconds, landing on Rose.

"Yes." She exclaimed quietly, she didn't even wait for him to turn his head, she planted her lips onto his. They both got really into it, starting to slip in their tongues, but this also revealed Crimson's long, snake-like tongue, it wrapped around Rose's as she moaned a little. Everyone was getting a little creeped out.

"You gonna stop or what?" Jaden asked, teasing both Rose and Crimson. Rose pulled back from the kiss, Crimson still had his tongue wrapped around her's. She pushed Crimson onto his back and sat on his abdomen, throwing her lips back onto his. 

"Seriously. Stop." Chazz said, both Rose and Crimson flipped him off, keeping their eyes closed and their mouths together. Crimson pulled out his phone and texted Jaden.

TEXT SAID

"Spin the bottle. I'm busy rn. :) Thx."

END TEXT'

Jaden got the texted and sighed.

"Fine, just...whatever." Jaden said to Crimson, he didn't respond, but he was thankful towards Jaden.

Jaden spun the bottle and, ironically, it landed on Alexis. Crimson pulled back from Rose, unwrapping his tongue from her's.

"Can't be talkin' now Jay. Your tongue's about to be livin' in Alexis's mouth." He said, teasing. But Rose pulled his lips back towards her own.

"I didn't say you could stop." She said with a serious look in her eyes. Crimson smirked and put his mouth back onto her's.

Jaden looked towards Alexis, who was looking down trying to avoid everyone's gaze, especially Atticus, he just had a big, dumb grin on his face. Jaden looked around, trying to find something, and then he spotted it. He walked over to the couch and grabbed the bottle of whiskey. He sat back down and took a little sip, then he pulled Alexis's lips to his, letting some of the whiskey flow into her mouth. She was surprised, but slowly let herself get into it, accepting the alcohol flowing into her mouth. Both of them pulled back to swallow, getting stares from everyone, except Atticus, who was still smiling like an idiot. 

"I want more..." Alexis whispered into Jaden's ear. 

"Later, let's keep this game goin' for a bit. Okay?" She nodded and grabbed the bottle, taking a little sip. She didn't realize how strong it was, she swallowed hard and started coughing, Jaden just patted her back softly.

"Yeah, it's pretty strong. Drinking it straight takes some practice." She gasped for air, having a weird burn in the back of her throat, she spun the bottle, landing on Jasmine.

"Come here baby." She said coyly. Alexis walked over and gave her a quick peck on the lips. The rest of the game continued normally, not having any make a crazy fuss over who the bottle landed on. Everyone gasped a little once they saw how Chazz and Blair were going at it once it landed on them. 

Mindy and Jasmine looked at the clock on Chazz's wall, it was only 10:30 pm.

"What else do you guys wanna do?" Mindy asked. Everyone shrugged, except for Rose, Crimson, Jaden and Alexis. Rose was still on top of Crimson, there mouths still locked to each other. Alexis was sitting in Jaden's lap, her lips locked to his, with her arms wrapped around his neck. 

There was a knock on the door, everyone was a little startled, Alexis pulled back from Jaden, but was still sitting in his lap. Rose and Crimson didn't even react. Jesse got up to open, revealing Kaiba, Yugi and Mokuba.

"Hello." Yugi and Mokuba said, Kaiba said nothing and looked over to Rose and Crimson. He whistled loudly to get their attention, Rose and Crimson broke there kiss and locked eyes on Kaiba, he was holding a briefcase, and so was Yugi. 

"Rose, tell Crimson to pay attention." Kaiba instructed, she sighed and looked down at Crimson.

"Fine, but I'm not getting him." She said. "Pay attention baby."

"*Sigh* Fine." He sat up a little and looked over to Kaiba and Yugi. "What do you guys want?"

"We have Jaden's in Restrictor." Mokuba said.

"How does that concern me?"

"We have to link your's to his. Just in case something goes wrong for the first few days." Yugi said.

"Alright. Alexis has my pendant. It's in her pocket."

Kaiba walked over to Alexis, who was still sitting in Jaden's lap, and tapped her on the shoulder. She looked towards Kaiba and blushed a little.

"Would you mind handing me Nightshade's pendant?" He asked, she nodded and took the pendant out of her pocket and handed it to Kaiba. He took it and opened up the briefcase containing another pendant. It was more of a medallion, it was a circular shape with a hexagon on the front, encrusted with some shimmering rainbow jewels. It looked like it could open up. Kaiba touched this medallion to Nightshade's pendant and both of the item's jewels began to glow, this only lasted a few seconds. He handed the medallion to Jaden, who slipped it around his neck and slid Nightshade's pendant over to Crimson, who put it in his pocket.

"That's all for me. Come on Mokuba." Kaiba was about to walk out of the room, before Crimson stopped him.

"Wait. Kaiba." He slid Crowler's deck towards him. "Would you mind giving this back to Crowler?"

"Why do you have it?" He responded.

"It was a dare." Kaiba stared and him and then sighed.

"Whatever." He picked up the deck and walked out. Yugi walked over to Jaden and Crimson, who were near one another.

"Do you want your friends to have their new cards now or tomorrow?" He asked in a hushed tone. Jaden and Crimson looked to each other and nodded.

"Tomorrow." They said in unison. Yugi nodded and left the room, closing in the door behind him.

"Well that was interesting." Syrus said. "What's up with that medallion?" He asked.

"It's a Restrictor. It helps keep my duel energy in check by absorbing some of it." He took it out of his shirt and tilted it a little, showing off the glowing crystals. "The crystals are the part that absorb the energy." Alexis was mesmerized by the glistening jewels, each one shining a different color, about 12 in total, 6 on each point, and 6 where the lines of the hexagon intersected. 

"Wow... It's so pretty." She fiddled with it in her own hands and felt it's smooth texture.

"It's made out of platinum. That's why it's so smooth." Jaden said, watching as Alexis played with his medallion. 

"Jaden! Let's take your new medallion for a test run, Aye?" Crimson said. Jaden glanced over at him, Rose's eyes were locked onto Crimson's, but he wasn't returning the gaze.

"But, I wanna have more fun..." She complained when Crimson pulled away from her kiss.

"Come one Jaden. We got make sure that thing'll work." 

"It's fine. Besides, I don't really wanna move." He responded, looking back to Alexis. She was cuddled up in his lap, resting her head against his chest facing away from him. 

"Alright Jay." Crimson said. He then looked back up at Rose, still frowning. He pushed her arm out from under herself, causing her to slip closer to Crimson's face. "Back to you darling." He said with a grin, attaching his mouth to hers. She moaned and began kissing back.

"Jesus. Get a damn room already." Axel said, everyone was a little shocked. Crimson just pulled back from the kiss and glared at Axel, and grinned once his eyes reached Axel's

"Alright." Crimson motioned for Rose to get off and she did. He stood up and grabbed her hand, the two of them walked to the stairs leading to the second floor, but Crimson stopped. His eyes began to dart around the room, he was listening to something. It took a moment, but he gasped and let go of Rose's hand, running outside and slammed the door behind him. 

"Everyone stay inside!" He yelled. Jaden nudged Alexis off of his lap and got up and walked towards the door. He touched his forehead to the door and closed his eyes, in a few seconds he gasped and step back. 

"Dawn, Dusk, Lapis, Mecha, Rose. They're here." He said. Mecha shot up from his seat. 

"What the hell do mean 'they're here'?" Mecha said, he sounded serious and scared at the same time. Dusk's eyes widened and he jumped into his sister's lap, he was terrified.

"How did they find us sis?" He asked, his voice was shaky, he was on the verge of tears.

"I don't know little bro. But right now isn't the time to be scared. Bring out Psyche and I'll switch to Crusher, we can help Crimson fight." Dawn said. "Lapis, Mecha, Rose. The same goes for you, bring out your fighters and helpin' Crimson." They all nodded, Dawn swung the door open and ran outside, having Rose, Mecha, Dusk and Lapis follow her. Jaden was about to leave, but Alexis grabbed his arm.

"What's going on?" She asked, he looked up from her gaze to see everyone staring at him, confused and worried.

"Yeah Jay, who are they talking about?" Syrus asked. Jaden bit his lip and pulled his arm away from Alexis.

"Just stay inside okay?" He looked down at Alexis and gave her a little kiss before running out the door. 

OUTSIDE THE HOUSE

"How nice of you to join Jay." Crimson said, he had a Crimson-red aura surrounding his body, in his hands was a chain with a spear on both ends, he had the extra chain length wrapped around his arms. "Throw on your powers and get ready." 

"What are fightin'?" Mecha asked. He had a silvery aura surrounding him, he held a big war hammer, around the same height as himself. One side was the mallet side, the other had a blade sticking out of it.

"Shadows, Class 4 and 5. I saw about 10, there was no warship." Crimson answered. Mecha nodded and tapped the bottom of his hammer into the ground, summoning 2 ancient gear knights. 

"Defend the building." Mecha commanded, the 2 monster nodded and stood guard on the building. 

"They're here!" Lapis shouted as she dated backwards from the forest. She had a light blue around herself, wielding 2 curved daggers in each hand. Shadow monsters emerged from the forest, each one look the same as the others, they had no details, they were just dark entities in the shape of a human. They all had an ominous black glow in their eyes, the shadow glanced towards each other and nodded, they all darted towards Lapis. She gasped and ran towards everyone else, they all had their weapons ready.

 Rose surrounded herself with a Pink aura and had a whip in each hand. Dawn and Dusk both had a mixing purple and gray aura around them, Dawn had stone gauntlets on each hand, while Dusk was levitating off the ground with his hands out in front of him. 

INSIDE THE HOUSE

Alexis was getting worried from the sounds coming outside. There was yelling, grunting and a lot of metallic clanking. 

"I can't take it." She thought to herself. "I need to see if Jaden's okay." 

She stood up and walked over to the door, she swung it open and the sight she saw made her gasp.

Jaden was attacking a dark figure that look like a normal boy, but it had that ominous black glow in it's eyes. He was wielding a scythe, vicious slicing at the figure until it vanished into dark particles. Jaden swung his scythe at the particles and his eyes flashed as his weapon began absorbing them. He took a deep breath and sighed, his scythe then vanished into the air.

"How you doin' Crimson?" Jaden asked.

"Just fine." He then grabbed the pointed end of his chain and sliced through the shadow he was fighting, it too vanished into those dark particles. Dusk, Dawn, Mecha, Lapis and Rose were all breathing heavily, having just finished off their opponent. 

"Well...That was fun." Rose said, still tired.

"It's horrible." Jaden said. "They know were here. We have to leave, it'll keep everyone safe."

"Jaden. Stop talking." Crimson said.

"Why? Because you know I'm right." Jaden responded, his eyes began to glow an eerie red color, but the color flickered out. Everyone else outside began to agree with Jaden.

"He's right." Lapis said. "If we leave now, they'll follow us. We don't want them to settle on this planet." Crimson glared at her. "Seriously guys. SHUT! UP!" Then Jaden yelled. "WHY!" He then heard whimpering. He looked over to see Alexis, her eyes beginning to well with tears.

"Your going to *hick* leave me again?" She said though her tears. Jaden was about to say something, but Crimson grabbed his shoulder. "Look dude." Crimson's eyes began to turn back to their normal colors of Blue and Purple, Nightshade was back in control. "We beat them once, we can do it again."

"But we shouldn't drag them into this. It's our fight not their's." 

"They're your friends Jaden, they help you, they'll help us." Nightshade said. "Now go comfort Alexis." He shoved Jaden towards Alexis, she had her head in her hands, crying softly. He took her into a tight embrace and she kept sobbing on his chest. This attracted everyone else, who was now standing outside, looking at Jaden and Alexis.

"What happened?" Atticus asked.

"It's a long and boring story." Jaden said. "But, it's getting late, so we should get some sleep."

Nightshade glanced over towards Rose and gestured for her to come towards him.

"How many extra rooms does this place have Chazz?" Jaden asked.

"It has enough for everyone." He responded, he nodded and swung Alexis off her feet and into his arms. She smiled and wiped away her tears, beginning to cuddle into his chest. He walked back into the house and went into one of the rooms with Alexis, everyone else took a room as well, Rose and Nightshade stayed in the same room, as well as Jaden and Alexis.

Jaden laid Alexis down on the bed, and he laid down next to her. She cuddled into his chest.

"Are you going to leave again?" Alexis asked.

"No. I'm staying here." He kissed her head lightly. "I won't leave you again. I promise." 

She smiled and cuddled a little deeper into Jaden's side, beginning to rest her eyes, until she got a little idea.

So, NExt chapter is the Lemon. Sorry for the long wait. The Lemon won't be necessary to the plot, so you can skip it if that kind of thing doesn't interest you.

The chapter after that will also start the plot up and running again, so stay tuned. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

232K 14.1K 45
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
73K 3.5K 164
Mo Chen traveled to the Collapse World and obtained a character strategy simulator. In simulation after simulation, he conquered the conquerable char...
74.3K 3.9K 28
Hooked onto drugs, no family, no guidance or sanity until she met HIM. Cover Creds: @Triceynexttdoor ❤️ -BLICKY.
1.5M 130K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...