Devil Incarnate โ€ข Jikook

By mochikookielove

Park Jimin, a sassy employee of a convenience store catches the eye of a multimillionaire/mafia leader Jeon J... More

Warnings
The Encounter
The Encounter: Part Two
THE NEW CEO
Nuisance
Own The City
Nightmare
Sky High
Defeat
I Shouldn't Have Done That
Despair
Trouble
Plan
Baby...Daddy!
Hope
Happy
Crimson Pleasure
Blessing
This New Feeling
Meet The Family
You So Fucking Precious When You Smile
Drive You Wild
I'm So Fucking Dumb
Tell Me How You Want It...
Boy Meets Devil
Conflicted As Fuck
I Call Bullshit
Rest In Peace Parks
I'm the first...?
Killah
I Do
You Hurt Me, You Comfort Me
(AN)...HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT
Guilt And Regret
The Way I Am
The Truth Untold
The Bunny Smiled
Justice?
Questions [closed]
Answers
I'm So Sorry
You're My Fucking Husband!
Karma
You Fucked Up Big-time!
Ignorance Ain't Fucking Bliss
What Baby?!
Spiraled Into Deepest Dark
Rot In Pieces
My Baby Who's Pregnant
Lover, Hunter, Friend And Enemy
Abandoned Bunny
God's Grace
Appa
Chance
Red
Shut The Fuck Up!
Again?
Serendipity Topped By Euphoria
Sexy And Handsome
Oh Thank Fuck
Heir
Angel
Baby, Die Die Die
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
Surprise Motherfucker
Blood, Sweat & Tears

Argument

33.9K 1.9K 828
By mochikookielove

*Make sure you have read the previous chapter named Crimson Pleasure before reading this as some of y'all might have not gotten the notif, courtesy to fucked up Wattpad*

Author's POV:

Jimin woke up to his alarm clock blaring.

"Mm, turn that off babe" a raspy voice whined from behind.

Jimin was about to raise himself up a little to reach the clock but his body was in a tight grip of muscular arms.

"I can turn it off if you let go of me" Jimin complained sleepily.

Jungkook then loosened his grip around Jimin's waist. Jimin immediately turned off the irritating alarm clock.

"Ugh I need to get ready for school" Jimin sighed out.

He then started to get out of bed, only to be held back by the arms around his waist, again.

"Jungkook, let go of me please, I have to go to school and you need to go to work" Jimin scolded.

"Mm... No let's just stay in bed today okay" Jungkook pulled Jimin back into his arms, effectively crushing Jimin.

"Oh God Jungkook, I can't breathe! Let go of me" Jimin croaked out.

Jungkook loosened his grip and finally opened his eyes, looking cutely offended.

"Let's skip everything today and spend time together" Jungkook said with an actual pout.

Jimin was too sleepy to register Jungkook's aegyo attempt and decided to be the responsible adult.

"No you're the CEO for fucks sake, you can't take the day off! I too rejoined school just yesterday, we can't skip anything".

"Ugh okay, but make sure you're all ready to go out at 8 pm today. I'll pick you up from home" Jungkook informed in his sleepy voice.

"Alright" Jimin agreed since he really couldn't say no, not because he wants to go with him but because he fears for his mother and brother's lives.

Both then proceeded to get ready in different bathrooms to reach their destinations in time.

____________________________________

Author's POV:

7:45pm , Jeon residence.

Jimin looked at his reflection in the full length mirror right next to his own walk-in closet in his room. He decided to dress casually since Jungkook didn't inform him on the dress code.

(Jimin's outfit for their date, with black skinny jeans)

Just as he finished checking his appearance Jungkook walked in his room, dressed in his usual suit and tie outfit. He neared Jimin and then lifted his face by his chin and looked into Jimin's hazel orbs.

"Beautiful" Jungkook smiled and pecked his lips.

Jimin was startled but didn't question the kiss nor did he reciprocate it.

"Let's go" with that Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand in his intertwining their fingers and kinda dragged a dazed Jimin all the way down to his black Bugatti.

They reached a seven star hotel after a silent car ride of about 15 minutes. As their car pulled in the hotel's driveway, men came up to open the doors for them and then a valet took their car away to park after they got down.

Jungkook again grabbed Jimin's hand and walked in with him. They went up to the desk and were immediately greeted by a excited staff.

"Right this way Mr. Jeon" he came out of his counter desk and lead them to the elevators. The elevator then stopped at the 9th floor and they were lead to a private room for their dinner date.

As the staff left them with a bow, Jungkook pulled out Jimin's chair for him and then seated himself right in front of Jimin. Again this chivalry on Jungkook's side was completely involuntary, he had seen others doing it but somehow he never thought anyone was worthy enough for him to put in so much efforts.

They both then picked up their menus, Jimin looked lost and Jungkook chuckled at his expression.

"What's wrong baby? Didn't like this restaurant? Wanna go somewhere else?" Jungkook asked.

"No, it's nice, so nice that I look out of place. You never told me we're going to such a nice place otherwise I'd wear more costly looking clothes from that wardrobe" Jimin unconsciously pouted.

" You look awe-inspiring baby, and the reason why I didn't tell you was because I wanted you to be comfortable in your own choice of clothing on our first date" Jungkook smiled brightly.

Somehow Jungkook's words made Jimin blush, so he hid his face in the menu he was holding, effectively hiding his blush.

"Um, everything sounds costly in this menu so you should decide what we should eat" Jimin spoke still hiding behind the menu, after actually reading it.

"Okay" Jungkook agreed and then ordered for them.

After five minutes of waiting their food was brought up to them and then the couple was left alone to eat in their private room.

Although this time, their dinner wasn't a silent one as usual. Jimin decided to break the silence.

"Jungkook..."

"Yes sweetheart?" Jungkook stopped eating, keeping his chopsticks down, paying full attention.

"Uh, can you please add Tae's contact in my handphone so that I can make calls to him"

"No, and now that you brought up his name I remember my men telling me that he hit you on your head when you were in the school cafeteria, I'm going to cut off his arms" Jungkook spat out.

"No please Jungkook don't do that, it was a misunderstanding okay. He was just mad at me for keeping him in the dark about this whole thing. He didn't actually mean to hurt me" Jimin explained speaking fastly, fearing for his bestfriend's life.

"This whole thing...? So you told him about everything huh?" Jungkook cocked an eyebrow, looking somewhat angry.

"Y-yes. I had to, he's my bestfriend for fucks sake, I'm sure you too share everything with your friends don't you?" Jimin rambled.

Jimin then gluped audibly looking at Jungkook's prominent pissed off face.

"...maybe you don't have any friends..." Jimin whispered.

"I do but this is different. You fucking told him everything now he's gonna try to be your Knight in fucking shining armour. But guess what I'll kill him right now even before he starts to think of a way to save you" Jungkook gritted out the words.

"Jungkook please-" Jimin didn't get to finish his words as someone barged into their private dinning room.

_____________________________________

AN:

Originally I wasn't gonna end at a cliffy but I'm too lazy to write more so sorry.

Also let's see if y'all can guess who barged in there ;)

Thanks for reading ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 67.9K 131
" I didn't want to leave.. I had too. " -Pjm
175K 9.6K 68
Jungkook and Jimin are best friends with benefits. Other than their intense physical relationship, the word 'Benefits' in this story is also about c...
7.4K 158 8
in which she's in a youtube group and he films a video with them or in which they have great chemistry and have to fake date short story.
33.4K 1K 34
๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™–๐™™๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™˜๐™๐™ž ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๏ฟฝ...