Manan ff : Love Story of an I...

By a_cosmic_dust

This is a story about a girl and a boy both related to each other through some past instances. It's difficult... More

0. Character Sketch
1. Introduction Of Male Lead
2. Manik Malhotra
3. First Meet. Really?
4. First Talk. Maybe🤔🤔
5. Revelation, Hopes, Confusion
6. Jealousy. Return Of A Lover
7. New Bonds
8. Manik - The Bipolar Soul
9. Magical Moment
10. Memories, Bondings
11. A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed
Note
12. Feelings, Confession 2.0
13. Love Story Mein Twist
14. Glimpse of Past
Let's Talk
15. Heart Talks
16. Past. Promises
17. Someone Died
18. Nandu's Night out with...?
19. Manik bana PROFESSIONAL...?
20. Siblings Send-Offs
Note
Hello...
21. Morning talks
22. An Evening Well Spent
23. Smart Manik, Stupid Nandu.
24. Are you my right girl?
25. Cabir's unreachable.
26. Someone's here
27. Something is fishy!! 🤔🤔
28. The Final Letter
29. Manik's Little Stunt
30. Decisions
31. I want to bring back music in my life
32. Manik ko dho dalo Andolan
33. He confessed
35. Manik shocked, Navya rocked
36. I want to be a singer
Thank you
37. Family. Happiness.
38. She was overwhelmed
39. Are You Single?
40. Someone's At My Place
41. A Horror Night
42. Manan?
43. Music Plans
44. Anonymous Audio & Talks
45. The Unprofessional Sponsor?
46. Private discussions & Conditions
47. The Band Manager
48. Worried Manik
49. Concerned Mukti, Blushing Abhi
50. Emotional Attachments
Important
51. Breakfast with Family
New Cover
52. Losing Her Is Losing Myself
53. Talk Over A Drink
54. MukBhi's Confession
55. Mukbhi Continues
56. Meeting Family
57. I got my parents back
58. Pre - Concert Jitters
59. The Concert
60. Source for a Hope
61. MM is Back- I
61. MM is Back - II
Update
62. Determined Manik
New Book Alert
63. First Date
64. Answers
65. The Mystery Girl
66. Welcome to Family, Sunshine
67. Mukti's Parents
68. Happily Ever By Your Side
Epilogue
Last Note
Hello

34. I wouldn't ever dare to hurt you

8.4K 790 171
By a_cosmic_dust

Hello People. Happy Holi. Play safe. 

Happy Reading...

Mukti's room

Abhi found Mukti checking her mobile after getting changed. He slowly locked the door behind before back hugging her. Mukti removed his hands and was all ready to punch him again when he caught her hands in time.

Abhi(confused): What did I do? Why are punching me?

Mukti(accusingly): What did you do? Nandu se bade chipak rahe the? That day when I called you, it was Nandini with you, right? Aur jab maine pucha you lied to me that you don't know.

Abhi(bemused): Haan, it was Nandu. Lekin mujhe bhi aaj hi pata chala when she told me. And wait, are you jealous of Nandu? Seriously?

Mukti(angrily): Why shouldn't I? You were so into her. You didn't even talk to me. She is naive but tum? What the hell are you doing with her?

Abhi(pouted): Ek vo hai jo bolti hai not to hurt you. Aur tum bol rahi ho she is naive. Main kyun phans raha hun tum dono ke beech?

Mukti(glared): Don't tell me tumne Nandu ko bata diya about us?

Abhi(in an obvious tone): Haan. Actually batana pada. You know she asked me about the call so I had to.

Mukti(furiously): Abhimanyu, I will kill you right here.

Abhi(assured): Mukti, she won't tell anyone. I trust her.

Mukti(feeling betrayed): Trust and all haan. Yeh kab hua? Do you love her? Are you cheating on me?

Abhi laughs at Mukti before pulling her down on the bed to sit. He took her into a side hug and answered.

Abhi(amused): Are you mad? Yes, I love her. Bachpan se. Idiot, she is my babydoll. My sister.

Mukti couldn't utter a word due to embarrassment. She kept looking down when Abhi made her look at him holding her chin.

Abhi(affectionately): Mukti, I know we are in some sort of long-distance relationship but trust me, I can never cheat on you. I wouldn't ever dare to hurt you.

Mukti(being embarrassed): I am sorry. I don't know. Manik ne bola you two are an adorable pair so I just...

She stammered badly as Abhi hugged her.

Abhi(smiled): It's ok. Just a second.

He messages Nandu to come to Mukti's room. Soon there was a knock and Abhi went to open the door. Nandu raised an eyebrow at him.

Nandu(concerned): I hope you didn't mess up anything? Is she fine?

Abhi(pouted): Yaar punch mujhe maara usne. You should ask about me.

Abhi took her inside.

Abhi(proudly): Mukti meet my sister babydoll, I mean Nandini. And Nandini meet Mukti, my girlfriend.

He said 'girlfriend' with a slight blush.

Nandu(teased): Stop blushing like a girl.

She goes towards Mukti and hugged her.

Nandu(smiled): Mukti thanks for accepting this idiot. I can see how much he loves you. He didn't ever hurt anyone till now, I hope he won't ever hurt you too.

Mukti smiles. Nandu continues hesitatingly.

Nandu(getting emotional): Can I ask you something? (Taking an approval from her she continued) Do you like me? Though not own siblings, he is more than a brother to me. He means so much to me. I don't want any trouble between you both because of me. We can change for you.

Mukti had tears looking at her. She hugged her tightly.

Mukti(smiled through her tears): who won't love you, Nandu? You don't need to change, babydoll. Even if I leave him, I won't leave you ever. (Says the last line with a wink)

Abhimanyu who was admiring the bonding between two important girls of his life got startled listening to the last line.

Abhi(sternly): Hello, why are you leaving me? None of you both are leaving me, ever.

He fake glared at both of them to which they chuckled.

Mukti(gritting her teeth): Guys, let's go downstairs. Someone else needs to be punched.

She barges out without waiting for anyone.

Abhi(chuckled): Someone's dead.

Nandu(puzzled): Does she go on punching everyone?

Abhi nods.

Nandu(with a forced smile): All the best, bhai.

Abhi(smiled scaredly): Dara mat mujhe. Chal niche chalte hai.

They go down and find Manik holding his stomach in pain. Seeing him they both rush towards him.

Abhi(concerned): Manik kya hua?

Nandu(concerned): Are you ok?

Manik(glaring Mukti): Is chudail ne punch kiya. How can I be ok?

Mukti(rolling her eyes): dheere maara hai. Jyada drama mat kar.

Manik glared her.

Manik(bewildered): But why did you punch me?

Mukti(glared): What did you say about these two? (Pointing at Abhi and Nandu)

Manik(confused): Maine kya bola?

Mukti: That they are an adorable pair?

Manik: Haan tho adorable hi tho hai.

Mukti(gritting her teeth): Adorable nahi. Tune inhe pair bola.

Manik(in an obvious tone): Haan tho what's wrong. Adorable siblings pair.

Mukti(pissed): You didn't mention it. Anyway, forget it.

Mukti leaves from there while Abhi hugs Manik in sympathy while muttering an 'I feel you bhai' to him.

Soon everyone gathered downstairs and watched some movies. After having their lunch, they retired for a while. By evening they all gathered at the backside of the mansion where they had set up a bonfire. There was so much to catch up that has happened in the past few years. Alya and Dhruv were snuggling to each other. While Cabir sat with Manik and Abhimanyu and Navya opposite to him. Nandu who went to bring water bottles for everyone returned along with Mukti who just came back. They saw that Cabir was beside Manik and the place between Abhi and Navya was vacant.

Nandu(teased): Mukti, You can sit with Abhi.

Mukti(sarcastically): Yeah and give them reasons to suspect me? No, thanks.

Nandu laughs at her. Mukti directly goes towards Cabir whose head was now on Manik's shoulder imitating Dhrulya. As soon as Abhi saw Mukti going towards Manik, he flashed his teeth towards Nandu asking her to sit with him to which she obliged after smiling at him

Mukti(argued): Kya kar raha hai tu yahan? Get up. Mujhe Manik ke saath baithna hai.

Cabir(clinging on to Manik): Dikh nahi raha, main apne baby ke saath time spend kar raha hun. Tu kahi aur baith ja.

Alya(disgusting tone): Eww... Cabir. I thought you were straight.

Cabir(dramatically): Ek toh apne baby ke saath chipki hai, main apne baby ke saath baitha hun toh you have a problem.

Manik(frightened): Mukti please bacha le mujhe.

Mukti slapped Cabir's head and sat on the other side while Manik took her in a side hug making Mukti put her head on his shoulder. Seeing her hold on his hand getting tight, Manik kissed her hair and asked her.

Manik(sweetly): Itna miss kiya meri Mukku ne mujhe.

Mukti smiled at him and replied in a baby voice.

Mukti(sadly): Tum mujhe chodkar chale gaye the na.

Manik(emotionally): Ab nahi jaunga kabhi.

Mukti looked up at him and again rested her head on his shoulder.

Mukti(determinedly): Jaane bhi nahi dungi tumhe.

Mukti was close to Manik the most among everyone in the group. She always treats him as a protective elder brother and he, as his little sister. Abhimanyu who saw the baby version of Mukti was blushing while keeping his head on Nandu's shoulder.

Nandu(smirked): Bhai, aapko nahi lagta kandho par sar rakhna bhabhi ka kaam hai, aapka nahi.

Abhi(cheekily): Mere case mein reverse bhi chalega, Nandu.

Hearing him they both burst out laughing gaining everyone's attention. 

Precap:

Manik Shocked, _______ rocked. (Fill in the blanks. I am dedicating the next chapter to the person who would first answer correctly :P)

How was the update? Waiting for your feedback. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 27.1K 30
A story of a girl who love everything round herself ..... and her this nature makes her fall in love with a heart broken person....who is just not r...
200K 15.5K 48
A Clumsy girl, crushing over a guy since 4 years yet never talked to him. Now, when finally she has his attention, her crazy and unfiltered self is o...
401K 27.5K 61
A girl who fell in love with a boy... Without knowing his past... Without knowing anything about him... Just fell in love with him... What will...
8.2K 814 12
Hi all, This story is from Male lead perspective. This is not completely my story. I read this story somewhere and I wanted to write this for MaNan...