Falling For My Trainor

By WWE_LOVER_

Meet Rose she loves the WWE more than anything. Her biggest dream is to make it and prove everyone who ever d... More

Beginning
Dinner Night
Training Day
Car Ride&Seth's House
Rolls&Bumps
Date Night
Meeting&Yelling
Hurt
Am I Enough?
Lying
Hurting
Finding Out
Caught
Friends?
Positivity
Sorry
Hanging Out&Gym
Hanging Out With Twins&Paige
Nightmares& RAW
Waking Up
Are you ok?
Talking
Fighting
Jealous
Working With Seth
Leaving
Help
Morning
Blur
Rehab
Processing It In
Hard
Big News
Talk
Visiting
No Way
Selfish
Breathe Taking
Feeling Bad
Back On The Road
Magical
Confused
Raw
Loving you
My Fault
Truth
Talk
Mixed Tag Match
Fairy Tale Is Over
Punched
I Care For Seth
RAW
Bar
Mine
Next Step
Past
Closer
Old Stomping Ground
Trust
Fight
I Hate Him
Invite
Love Yourself
Like Her
Concentrate
Choice
Welcome Back
Moonlight
goosebumps
I Warned You
Find Me

New Day

791 22 0
By WWE_LOVER_

Rose's P.O.V
Waking up in the morning was exhausting constantly on the road and having to deal with media. This is what I love though and this is what I signed up for I'm just so thankful that I can see that I didn't make it. Seth and I got up brush her teeth and off we went on the road unfortunately we had to return the car. The airport was jampacked and it's usually weird seeing people in the morning but a lot of people do prefer early flights also there's holidays coming up. What I don't understand is I love this job yeah I can't see my family at all maybe once a week and even when I do you have the time off I don't go. My plan is to go back home and visit my grandparents I love him and I miss them at first it was really hard moving away from home.

Nights were I would cry nights where I would just sit and think is this really what I want is it worth sacrificing all of this. Moving into a new place new state new is very hard you don't know anybody you don't know what the future holds us. Also you don't know people's intentions and you don't know if you'll succeed. Life is all about ups and downs you have to go through barriers to get to where you want to be. I'm so glad that I went to the black and brave wrestling academy that really was the start to an open door In my career. I'm still so young and only 23 years old I plan on taking this whole Wrestling business under my wing and I will represent the company.

The fact that it's so early in the morning I'm actually surprised that I'm thinking about all of this but I think I'm just so happy. Yesterday was the day that was one of the happiest day of my life at only 23 years old you're figuring out life you're still figuring out what you wanna do if you want to go to college or work. College was never really something that was on my mind sure I've thought about it just in case if my original plan didn't work out.Walking into the airport with Seth media was everywhere it's kind of annoying.When your on the road so much your tired your grumpy and then having a camera shoved in your face is just the worst feeling. Seth was getting really impatient the questions were absurd TMZ people were asking him.

The airport people were ready for us since we're not gonna be the only day we can be superstars traveling in this fight off we want to security. And hour usually trip to Starbucks I got black tea while Seth got his regular black coffee and we were waiting for flight. Seth was really quiet and I wasn't going to ask him anything because he is tired and I just don't want to piss him off already at only the second day of dating. Our flight was called getting into our sitting arrangements I was next to Carmella and Seth was with Finn Balor. Seth and fin never really got along I'm really not sure why fan is a great guy in amazing performer in the rain as well. So the look on his face was just priceless it's bad to laugh but it was kind of funny.

The whole plane ride was me laughing with Carmela am listening to some rap music pop music we also ate donuts which is obviously not the healthiest thing in the world but we are hungry.Landon is just such a satisfaction knowing the fact that you got there safe once again there was fans there I love my fans it's just sometimes it does get a little too overwhelming. There's many fans who know where I stay at the hotel which I don't mind than I do because how do you know I would understand if I tweeted out come meet me at this place but if I don't and you know where I'm at that is stalking. Seth helped me get my things in the rental vehicle we got a truck so Carmella,Dean and Finn could ride along with us. Seeing all the beautiful cities that you get to travel you can't help but to buy a couple things as well yourself even though I should be saving up my money. Seth is constantly telling me that I need or want her to save my money more and I do agree with him I kind of want to own a house now.

Owning a house is very important even though I'm really never home at all I'm constantly on the road but it helps because you never know an injury can occur and you have no otherChoice but to retired to quit. I'm so excited for today thankfully we're going to have about two hours of sleep it's not much but like I said you do know what you signed up for. Seth kissed my cheek and he held my hand off we went to our room the hotel here was amazing. Earning a yarn from Seth and I we both looked at each other and smile because we know we're both exhausted so we went to sleep for those two hours and really enjoyed the time. Tonight we also have raw I'm really excited because that means a storyline is just beginning. Roman and I are still going to be with each other in the storyline unfortunately it's going to be awkward because of everything that happened but I am a professional and I know how to keep things professional.

The WWE creative team said there's going to be a humongous plot twist today I am really really excited to know what it is. Usually we do know what's going to happen but for today for some odd reason they didn't really specify to me in the phone. Waking up once again I quickly brushed my teeth and did some super light make up half up half down hairstyle and a very cute dress because it is media. So I came out of the bathroom guys I will never ever get over how good looks in a damn suit. He is just so handsome when he wakes up. The childhood me would say no this is not real here I am with the most amazing guy ever I would never trade him for anybody. I whistled as South walked in my view he turned around and smiles he knew that that is one of my downfalls him in a suit. Dean was dressed in regular jeans, a tshirt with his combat boots everyone else was dressed up in suits. That is one thing that I love about him he doesn't care what people say he doesn't try to change his image and that is what got him to where he is. He is one of the most humble guys I've ever met that didn't what that business get into his head.

We all had one car so we could go together the car ride was awkward considering the fact that no one really wanna talk but we know that it was game time once we got out of the car. Smiling at the fans and waving we began our interview,signing and meet and greet.After we were done off we want to rock this day it was probably the most exhausting day of my career I've never had a media and wrestling at the same day. Roman tried to talk to me once again "is it business?" I asked him he nodded his head a no "then we we aren't talking" Seth smiled at me and whispered "that's my girl". Finally the show started Stephanie came out along with Connor ladies and gentlemen welcome to Monday night raw the crawl sheer know there has been a lot of questioning who is worth the of the championship. "It is official Seth Rollins will fight Roman Reigns" the crowd cheered and booed Roman."But will he be the only one? ladies and gentlemen why don't we have a battle royal of al WWE Superstars for a triple third match!" YES,YES" chants erupted. Its great all superstars are getting the opportunity it worries me I don't want Seth to lose his title. That was the big news of tonight Seth is going against two other men. Tonight they didn't need me to do anything which I was fine with except the fact I hate doing nothing.

Watching the battle Royal was intense all WWE superstars were in it who will the winner be? Michael Cole screamer "Finn is going to Fastlane!!!" Finn won we all cheered and waited till he was on the back. Paige and I attacked him with a hug "congratulations" he was crying and it was emotional he defeated the other men. He worked hard for this chance and he finally has it against Seth speaking of Seth he was currently in the locker room. I knocked and smiled "hey babe did you see the battle royal? Finn won" Seth spoke "yes I did" he scoffed "this should be a easy win Roman and Finn against me cmon" smiling the fact he is still acting like his WWE character.

After the show we went back to the hotel and drifted off to sleep. Waking up to a sunny day in Texas there was a envelope "Rose and Seth" the curiosity got the best of me who could it be? "This fairytale between you two will end soon"- F.D those initials I don't recognize. Seth took the letter from my hand and looked around "probably a prank from Paige babe" I said he looked as if he wasn't convinced. We got our breakfast that consisted of fruit and oatmeal with water tonight we have a live event that unfortunately I won't be part of. Meanwhile I will be training Lana she wants to get in the ring and learn how to get better she started here as Rusev's manger now she'll be wrestling. Admiring her mic skills since she started here she actually helped me out with my mic skills. People downgraded her all because of her size and her looks I know she'll prove them wrong she is a great person and I'm sure a great performer.

Hitting the mat with all of the power it definitely hurts a lot but it will be all worth it at the very end. Lana was a fast learner and very productive. Smiling at her work the way she is small but intimidating the thing I am worried about is her strength capability. That is one of my downfalls here I am strong enough but it's a true to pick someone up and slam them down. "You did amazing Lana" she hugged me and clapped she is truly excited she will be making her debut Sunday in the paper view. After training Lana Seth was in the hotel room waiting for me so we can eat dinner together salad was what we were having with brown rice on the side and water with lemon. I can see the stress in Seth other than seeing stress on him another envelope with my name and his. This envelope situations can't be a prank anymore "Truth will come out"-F.D who the hell is F.D?! What truth? the only truth is Seth loves me and I love him.

The entire week consisted of training, media and meeting fans.

**FastLane**
Its Sunday which is fastlane!!! This whole week was stressful for Seth I truly felt bad for him the whole envelope situation was getting out of hand there was one in Seth's locker room that said "Today is the day"-F.D. Sitting in the back with Seth cuddling with and watching Lana debut against Naomi Lana did lose but you can definitely see the talent. Not only the talent but the most important part is the passion. Fastlane was going really good with Curt Angle coming back now its Seth's time to go out and defend his title. Tonight I'll be going out supporting Roman I can't wait for tonight it will the final night I get to be with him in his corner.

Roman stood there warming up "hey Rose ready?" I nodded not replying " Good luck babe I know you will do amazing" I said while leaning in and kissing Seth. The atmosphere was insane so was the crowd smiling at the crowd and hugging Roman we waited for Finn and Seth to come out. Half way through the match the screen went black and it was a picture of the envelope then the video of Seth saying I was his girl last week. Confused once again the envelope "The truth of Rollins love for Rose" the screen went back to normal confusing everyone and me. That means its a WWE superstar behind this envelope. Roman was getting upper hand on Seth tonight is my night I smiled and got in the ring Roman was going to Superman punch him when I grabbed a chair and slammed it to his back. The bell rang for disqualification the crowd cheered "holy shit" running to Seth and kissing him he held his title up high with us walking up the ramp "my girl is back".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.3K 43
Well this is my first Brollins story.. I wanna say sorry but my English are not very good.. But i Hope you will enjoy my story.. Description: Becky r...
5.5K 68 11
Ariana Grande is a singer who is in the prime of her career, but she was a fan of the WWE. She loved every wrestler and Diva, but her favorite Supers...
19.5K 1.2K 52
I ran as fast and far as I could, with tears in my eyes. How could I be so foolish? Of course he doesn't like me! Nikki was right... I ran into the...
337K 4.1K 49
Megan Lopez a.k.a Ashley Rollins is a WWE Diva. She is making her return to the business after almost a year and a half of receiving injuries and get...