Devil Incarnate β€’ Jikook

By mochikookielove

Park Jimin, a sassy employee of a convenience store catches the eye of a multimillionaire/mafia leader Jeon J... More

Warnings
The Encounter
The Encounter: Part Two
THE NEW CEO
Nuisance
Own The City
Nightmare
Sky High
Defeat
I Shouldn't Have Done That
Despair
Trouble
Plan
Baby...Daddy!
Hope
Crimson Pleasure
Argument
Blessing
This New Feeling
Meet The Family
You So Fucking Precious When You Smile
Drive You Wild
I'm So Fucking Dumb
Tell Me How You Want It...
Boy Meets Devil
Conflicted As Fuck
I Call Bullshit
Rest In Peace Parks
I'm the first...?
Killah
I Do
You Hurt Me, You Comfort Me
(AN)...HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT
Guilt And Regret
The Way I Am
The Truth Untold
The Bunny Smiled
Justice?
Questions [closed]
Answers
I'm So Sorry
You're My Fucking Husband!
Karma
You Fucked Up Big-time!
Ignorance Ain't Fucking Bliss
What Baby?!
Spiraled Into Deepest Dark
Rot In Pieces
My Baby Who's Pregnant
Lover, Hunter, Friend And Enemy
Abandoned Bunny
God's Grace
Appa
Chance
Red
Shut The Fuck Up!
Again?
Serendipity Topped By Euphoria
Sexy And Handsome
Oh Thank Fuck
Heir
Angel
Baby, Die Die Die
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
Surprise Motherfucker
Blood, Sweat & Tears

Happy

37.4K 1.9K 1.8K
By mochikookielove

Jungkook's POV:

I awoke to loudass knocking on my door.

"I'm going to kill this bitch" I muttered detaching my arms from my baby, which were wrapped around his petite waist.

I then grabbed the gun which is always under my pillow when I sleep. Sure my house is guarded enough, but if you're as rich and successful as me, betrayals are bound to happen.

With the gun in my left hand I stomp over to the door and yank it open.

"You're lucky you're my advisor, otherwise you'd end up with a bullet in your talented brain" I state dryly.

"Well I'm flattered. Now get ready, you have 20 minutes" Yoongi spoke in the same tone as mine and immediately walked away.

You see, no one dares to talk disrespectfully with new me, except Yoongi. That's because he's practically seen me grow up. He is my father's favourite butler's son. When he passed away, appa decided to make Yoongi as my butler, although later we found him much more resourceful, thus making him my assistant/advisor. Everything's good between us if you ignore the sass he throws around every now and then. So all in all he's actually like an elder brother to me.

I turn around after closing the door and look at my angel. He looks so beautiful when he's sleeping, so flawless. I love how his mouth stays a little open when he's sleeping, his full lips look so inviting!

I almost walk to my bed but then I remember I have to get to work. I overslept as I actually had a very peaceful sleep next to my baby. But I have a meeting today followed by very important work so I have to get everything done soon. I smirk and walk to the bathroom, today I'll receive the pleasure I've been missing for many days now.

____________________________________

Author's POV:

Jimin woke up feeling loss of warmth. He sat up and realized Jungkook's not in the bed with him anymore. Jimin panicked.

"Now who's gonna take me to school? The guards definitely won't let me out! Has he even informed them to let me go out ?" Jimin huffed and threw a pillow aimlessly.

"Well that's a very nice way to greet me good morning sweetheart" Jungkook smiled despite the pillow which had flung in his face as he walked in.

He had just walked out of his walk-in closet, fully dressed for work.

"Oh thank God you're still here!" Jimin got out of bed excitedly, his voice matching his enthusiasm.

"Wow. We cuddle and now you've fallen for me? So happy to see me here" Jungkook was amused. He felt happy seeing Jimin so happy. He wanted to make Jimin happy more often.

"Aniiiiii~ I have to go to school, you promised me so please wait, I'll get ready quickly" Jimin spoke running towards the bathroom door.

He was stopped by a grip on his forearm.

"Why are you rushing love? Get ready at your own pace, I'll tell my men that you are to go to school from today, they'll drop you and guard you. I'll also inform your school about allowing my guards to patrol inside school premises" Jungkook informed.

"Also make sure you eat enough breakfast and go" Jungkook gave his bunny smile.

"Do they have to guard me inside school too?" Jimin asked, smile disappearing replaced by a frown.

"Yes, don't argue with me on this. I am after all letting you attend school" Jungkook turned from bunny smile to death threatening glare.

Jimin nodded.

"Here, it's yours. Buy lunch with it, shop for whatever you want. If you don't want to eat out, ask the maids to make you lunch to eat in school" Jungkook said, handing Jimin a black limitless card.

Jimin turned it over.

"Jeon Jimin" it read.

"We're not married yet, and I really don't need this" Jimin muttered.

"We'll be, very soon. Also you really need that, I don't want my baby to starve, make them cheeks chubby for me okay?" Jungkook cooed, pinching Jimin's slightly pink tinted cheeks.

"O-okay" Jimin whispered lowly, head hung low to hide his little blush.

He then raised his head to look at Jungkook when he felt coldness on his forehead.

'HE JUST KISSED ME ON MY FOREHEAD!!' Jimin panicked internally.

Sure Jungkook has kissed Jimin before, but this felt different, more intimate and sweet. Jimin was dumbstruck.

And obviously Jungkook took advantage of that. He pecked Jimin's lips and smiled at him.

"Have a good day baby, take your handphone with you" Jungkook then walked out, leaving a still dumbstruck Jimin behind.

The reason why he asked Jimin to carry his handphone with him wasn't because he was a caring guy, but because he had put a tracker in Jimin's handphone. That way he could know about his baby's location at all times.

Jimin obviously didn't know that and thought that Jungkook is actually a caring guy if you look closely. Sure Jungkook's become little more easy to deal with for Jimin, but Jimin still hated him.

___________________________________

Still Author's POV:

Jimin rode to school in a BMW, as soon as he got off, students started murmuring. Few weeks ago Jimin was not-so-rich and took the bus to reach school, but now he's back riding in a expensive car, people were curious.

Jimin ignored the judgemental stares and walked in, Jungkook's 'minions' trailing behind. He went straight to the principal's office. He had a note with him, pertaining to the long absence and the new rules applying to Jimin's safety, which the school was required to strictly follow.

He was handed the note when he was in the car. Apparently Jungkook made a huge donation to his school, so the school was very co-operative with the demands made by Jungkook. Jimin had scoffed, even if anyone knew he was actually trapped they won't save him.

The principal handed Jimin another note to give his teacher in the first period. Jimin then walked to his class. Luckily the guards stood outside the class door when Jimin went inside. They were ordered to stay out and guard the door, to avoid being a distraction to Jimin and his studies. Also Jungkook knew Jimin couldn't escape through the windows, everything was monitored, even though it looked like it wasn't.

Jimin was awed because just last night he requested Jungkook to let him go back to school and today morning everything was properly planned, as if Jungkook had been working on it for weeks. Jungkook is sure as hell very persuasive, Jimin thought.

Jimin handed the note to the teacher who accepted it quickly.

" Glad you're back, Mr. Park, go sit at your usual place" she smiled at Jimin.

Jimin gulped and walked to the back of the class and sat, he was very scared. He had felt his angry glare on him the moment he stepped inside the classroom.

The next thirty minutes went agonizingly slow for Jimin, he was practically being burned over and over again by the glare sent his way from the guy seated right beside him.

Then the bell rang, indicating the end of the first lecture. Jimin was immediately attacked as soon as the teacher walked out of class.

"You fucking bitchhhhhh , how dare you disappear on me without a notice like that??? You could've called me you know. I myself tried calling you but apparently your number no longer exists ?? I was so fucking scared you dumb bitch" he yelled, all the while hitting Jimin with his thick chemistry textbook.

"Tae calm down, everyone's looking at us" Jimin yelled back to make himself audible to his angry friend. He had every right to get mad at Jimin but Jimin didn't want to draw extra attention.

"CALM DOWN?!!" Tae harshly smacked Jimin across the back of his head with the same thick book.

"I fucking cried for days thinking you're dead!! I know your disappearance had to do something with that guy you met at your work. I almost went to the police to file your missing complaint!! The only reason I didn't go in to file a complaint was because I knew that guy has the police in his pockets. I even visited your house several times, it was locked and your neighbour told me y'all shifted somewhere else" Tae seethed, speaking lowly now.

"Okay, okay. I'll explain everything later during break, calm down for now please?" Jimin pleaded rubbing his head and arms, Tae sure was strong.

Tae huffed and kept his book down on his desk.

"I missed you Jimin-ah" Tae whispered, tears flowing freely.

Jimin immediately gulfed Taehyung in a tight side-hug, as they both were still seated.

"I missed you too Tae" Jimin too cried.
Their little emotional reunion got interrupted by the teacher's arrival. So the boys then silently sat through all of the rest of the lectures.

It was finally break time and Jimin and Tae were seated at their usual lunch table. Jimin explained the whole story to Tae, right from the beginning, even about the part he had left off before, Jungkook's promise to see Jimin again when they first had met.

Tae obviously got mad at Jimin for hiding it and Jimin ended with another smack across the back of his head, which immediately attracted the attention of Jungkook's minions. Jimin told them Tae isn't a threat and that he's his bestfriend. The guards then stepped back in their positions, which was practically all over the cafeteria, gaurding all doors and two of them positioned a little far away from Jimin's table.

Lunch ended with more talks shared between Jimin and Tae, accompanied by whispers and murmurs of the rest of the school. Everyone were gossiping about the 'Sugar Daddy Jimin had managed to bag'. They all knew about the generous donation made to their school by Jeon Enterprises, which will be used to improve the school infrastructure.

Tae tried to come up with various solution for Jimin to get away from Jungkook but Jimin canned each plan stating there's honestly no escaping from Jungkook , which was true. Still Tae feared for Jimin's life since he was practically marrying and already living with a psychotic murderer. So Tae made Jimin promise him to stay in touch as much as possible.

Jimin then finally went back home happy as hell. He felt good going out and most importantly talking to Taehyung. He missed him a lot too, along with his Eomma and Jihyun. He then mentally noted he has to get Jungkook to let him meet his family too. Also tonight he'd request Jungkook to add Tae's number in his handphone so he will be able to contact Tae. Currently he could only contact Jungkook and the cold-hearted looking assistant of Jungkook. Although he never actually called either of them.

__________________________________

Still ya Author's POV (muhaha) :

*Around 8pm that night*

"Lisa, it's Jungkook. We're supposed to meet soon and marry even sooner so how about we meet right now?" Jungkook seductively purred through the phone.

"Oh hi Jungkook, hehe you're so straightforward. I was awaiting your call, appa had informed me you'd call and I also know we do have to marry as soon as possible. So where do you want me to come" a very high-pitched voice rang through the phone.

Jungkook winced pulling the phone away from his ear, already hating her voice.

"Meet me at the main pier in Seoul"

"Um, aren't we going to a restaurant or something?"

"We are, I've already booked a table and chosen a menu at my favourite place. I just want to be the one who drives you there" Jungkook spoke, sounding very romantic although internally he just threw up at his own words.

"Oh you're so sweet Jungkook, I'll be there soon" with that she ended the call, seeming pretty enthusiastic to meet Jungkook.

"Fucking dumb bitch" Jungkook muttered and pocketed his phone turning to Jackson.

"So let the fun begin?" Jackson grinned at Jungkook.

"Indeed" Jungkook grinned back, eyes turning darker.

___________________________________

AN:

Oh look, a longass update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 9.6K 68
Jungkook and Jimin are best friends with benefits. Other than their intense physical relationship, the word 'Benefits' in this story is also about c...
394K 12.9K 64
Jimin-special cat hybrid Jungkook-human Other ships-sope(suga and jhope. Jhope is a dog hybrid). Namjin (namjoon and Jin. Jin a squirrel hybrid) T...
343K 20.7K 35
in which jimin and jungkook are flat mates but has never met face to face "Why dont you want me to see you?" "Maybe when you see me, you'll leave li...