my my my! | t.chalamet ; book...

By sageskiesf1

in which a girl with a love for peaches discovers a movie she becomes obsessed with and befriends timothèe ch... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
97
98
99
100
thank you
chapter 55

96

15.2K 308 238
By sageskiesf1

[ i listened to if i could fly by one direction whilst writing this so i hope u feel the deep emotion lel]

"He loves you so much, so much. and i'm so happy." she said with teary eyes, "i am so proud of my son and all he is achieving but the one thing i'm most proud of is how happy he is. his happiness is all that matters to me and you seem to be a big factor as to why he is this happy. so thank you, thank you so much i am so grateful. thank you for treating my son so well and making him so happy."

It was in that moment Natalia Brooks realised how much her life had changed. She hadn't really realised it, but it had. She was growing and the people around her were challenging her, were shaping her into what she was becoming, who she was.

Natalia had met Timothée's family the morning of the Oscars. she had gotten ready with Timothée, singing and dancing about as they were giddy with excitement for what was to come, later on his mother, father and sister had joined the couple.

Timothée was awkwardly nervous, his long limps were fumbling and waving about as his long. he'd bounce from foot to foot and rub his hands up and down his legs trying to clear his sweaty palms.

Natalia would take it in her own hands (quite literally) to calm him down, she would place her hand around his upper arm and kiss his white blazer covered shoulder. He would look through his eyelashes at her and place an airy kiss upon her forehead.

Natalia and Pauline got on like they had known each other forever. the two girls nattered about fashion, music and movies. both pleasantly surprised at how much they had in common with each other. Natalia would tell Pauline how beautiful she was and then get all blushy because of her own forwardness, "I can see why my brother is totally in love with you, you're crazy pretty and so intelligent and lovely. the best combination." Pauline's words caused Natalia to become a fumbling mess as she touched her rosy cheeks.

Michelle had informed Natalia via text message as soon as they got on the red carpet, not to do any interviews. she wasn't there to promote anything, this wasn't her night. To which Natalia understood.

Whilst Timothée was glued to his mother making sure she was okay and living it with his favourite woman, Natalia would go over to the fans and talk to a few that were calling her name.

"You're so beautiful!"

"I hope Timmy wins tonight!"

"Have you promised lil Timmy tim a congratulations gift when he wins, if you know what i mean."

Natalia choked and her eyes widened as she let out a snorty laugh completely taken aback by the words she had just had spoken to her, "Either way he's getting some tonight!" another person said, Natalia laughed out loud—knowing she shouldn't say anything in response because she could literally hear Michelle's voice in her head— she winked at the girls and walked off towards Timothée.

Immediately, his eyes caught onto hers as she walked towards him with a giggly smile on her face. he gently wrapped his arm around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder, his face in her neck.

"Hi," he spoke softly against her skin.

"Hi." she spoke back with a little smile.

"Please can we take some photos together?" he said looking up at her with the most precious eyes. She nodded and he took no time in guiding her over.

Slightly overwhelmed, she stood into Timothée's side as he pulled her into him a little more, they smiled and laughed and posed, Timmy would say things into her ears causing her to flush and either cover her mouth, giggle, or roll her eyes.

When Armie and Elizabeth approached them, the two girls screamed with excitement at each other and all four of them posed for a family photo, "Mamma, come in!" Natalia called to Timothée's mother standing in the sidelines. The couple parted from each other and let Mamma Chalamet place her body in between them both, as they cuddled up to her. 

Timothée was off doing a few little interviews and some solo photos leaving Natalia and Mamma Chalamet alone together.

Natalia couldn't believe her ears, her eyes were glassy with tears as his mother spoke the world of her.

"Please, sit with my son down at the front tonight."

Natalia immediately shook her head, "No i can't do that. He wants you to be there."

"He wants us both to be there not just me, but he can't so i want you to take my place."

"I'm blessed that you say all of this and want me to sit with him, but It would really mean a lot to me if you sat with him. He loves and respects you so much, the way he talks about you is truly amazing. you're such a powerful woman and i'm just so glad Timmy has a mother as amazing and supportive as you. Everything you've done for him— you deserve this just as much as he does."

At this point, both women were glassy eyed, teary messes as they spoke. Both women respected each other hugely and it was a beautiful sight to see.

As they all piled into the venue, Timothée snuck to Natalia and smothered her with kisses, "Stay safe, i'll see you soon." he mumbled through his lips as he kissed her neck.

she hummed at the feeling, "Good luck angel," she said pulling him away from her by his hair and getting his head to be in eye shot with hers, "Even if you don't win, i'll still give you a blowy."

Timothée snorted and shook his head, "we still have enough time.."

"i'm not having a quickie in the bathroom, Timothée."

"Later?" he tried again.

she rolled her eyes, "Good luck asshole, think of me whilst you're up their receiving your Oscar."

"If i do billions of people would see me have a hard on."

With that, Natalia slapped his chest with much force and pushed him away from her, "Go!" He giggled softly and they parted ways.

throughout the awards, Timothée would sneak off to Natalia and make sure she was doing okay until he got a telling off and was forced to say down in his area. He would sneak texts to her and Elizabeth would send her snapchats of her videoing him texting or smiling to a text she had sent him.

Timothée's father and sister were the best company ever, when the award ceremony was over, Timothée's mother and father decided to call it a night after the five of them spoke overwhelmingly to one another. Timothée, Natalia and Pauline all decided to head off to the Vanity Fair after party.

Timothée couldn't keep is hands off of his girlfriend, though she tried to peel him off of her so Pauline didn't feel too much of a third wheel.

"Stop." he whined softly, "She doesn't care." he said about his sister. His fingers dug into her waist softly but forcefully to get her attention.

"I want to feel you, let me feel you."

Not to be cliche but his words absolutely fucking melted her whole entire body. This boy was killing her but in the best way possible.

"Feel me then," she mumbled against the plump, rosy skin of his lips.

They started to touch her chin softly, she felt his tongue slowly trail along with them as he craved for the taste of her. She pulled her fingers through his hair knowingly as she got the reaction she knew she was going to get from him.

"i'm so proud of you." she suddenly spoke, pulling away from him and looking into his eyes with her own, "So proud, you know that right? Though you didn't win, it doesn't matter to me because you're amazing. everything you do makes me proud and so happy to be spending this time with you. I don't mean to be such a wetty but god, you make me so proud i just love you so fucking much, fuck."

As she spoke, she looked into his eyes throughout and watched as they went from normal to glassy with tears, she just wanted him to know exactly how much he meant to her and how proud she was of him.

"I love you. i love you, i love you, i love you. thank you for loving me."

The sensual feeling between them didn't change after they made love for the first time, though the intensity only grew stronger as they felt every inch of the other person.

throughout the evening the couple were morphed into one. where Tim would go, Nat would follow, vice versa.

To a by-passer, you'd see two young adults who were just all over each other, but to someone who really knew them, they could see how much they loved one another.

His hand would touch hers gently and his thumb would stroke the side of her hand, or she would place her chin on top of his suit and he would lean his head on top of hers as they talked to others.

People would gush at Timothée and talk about how lovely they looked together, Natalia would tell him how proud she was of him any chance she got.

Despite their softness towards each other, they would tease each other no end. "So, if i remember correctly you promised me something,"

Natalia raised her eyebrow lightly, "And what was that?" she challenged her boyfriend.

"Hmm, well." he hummed as he trailed his fingers along her skin, he then then clumsily in his drunk state, made a crude hand gesture at her, causing her to roll her eyes.

"I never promised you anything, you didn't even win so you get absolutely nothing."

"James did. do it for james? —Wait, no oh god— thats so— i'm so sorry—"

Natalia shook her head, "You're a dickhead."

"I love you though."

"of course you do. i love you, too."

|
this was bladdy long sorry lol i hope its ok?? idk?? love u guys??
|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

684K 15.7K 67
when "platonic" doesn't go to plan. t.chalamet | socialmedia started | december first, 2020 finished | december eighteen, 2021 highest ranking !! :) ...
162K 2.2K 23
imagines with and only timothée chalamet for some free serotonin !these are unedited! ( i am no longer writing or editing this book) enjoy!♡ [fem!re...
215K 5K 50
real life x some social media posts timothee Chalamet x oc In which Timothee falls in love with the one girl that doesn't want to be involved in hi...
216K 7.1K 25
in which a girl accidentally sends a cleavage pic to the wrong person black femxle oc x timothée chalamet social media x real life lowercase intende...