A lost shugo girl (Shugo Char...

By micthell773

A girl had been sold to the company called "Easter". Several years later the girl woke up in a strange room o... More

A lost shugo girl pt1
A lost shugo girl pt2
A lost shugo girl pt3
A lost shugo girl pt4
A lost shugo girl pt5
A lost shugo girl pt6
A lost shugo girl pt7
A lost shugo girl pt8
A lost shugo girl pt9
A lost shugo girl pt10
A lost shugo girl pt11
A lost shugo girl pt12
A lost shugo girl pt13
Author's note
Author note
A lost shugo girl pt15
A lost shugo girl pt16
A lost shugo girl pt17
Important
A lost shugo girl pt18
A lost shugo girl pt19
A lost shugo girl pt20
A lost shugo girl pt 21
A lost shugo girl pt 22
Thinking things
A lost shugo girl pt. 23
A lost shugo girl pt 28
A lost shugo girl pt 29
A lost shugo girl pt 30
New book~
Collab for fun (with friends)

A lost shugo girl pt14

2.7K 100 5
By micthell773

"W-who are you?!", Rena said frighten of the voice not knowing where it was coming from.

Then a small light shone.

"Your not alone you have me... everyone else have betrayed you...", the black shugo egg that she gave brith not long ago to said floating towards her.

"N-n-no! Your l-l-lying!", Rena said still frighten, "t-t-they will never betray me..."

"You won't think that after you see this...", the egg said as everything grew dark.

----------------------------------------------

"Rena!", Myster yelled loudly holding her head, "she's in pain we have to help her and quick!"

They all ran towards Easter's company.

----------------------------------------------

At Easter...

"Looks like the Guardians are finally here", voice 1 said, " what will they think when they see you?"

No one answered...

"Let them come so I can claim my revenge...", voice 2 said breaking the moment of silence as voice 1 laughed as if it gone mad.

----------------------------------------------

The gang...

The gang have arrived at Easter's company. Taking a deep breath, they enter the building with caution.

"Welcome Guardians, Ikuto, and Utau...", voice 1 said as a figure appeared im the shadow.

"Where is Rena?!", Kukai asked.

"I believe she's in a better place then with you guys...", the figure said with a smirk as the figure show himself.

"W-what?!", Kukai said.

"Kazuomi Hoshina (I think that's Ikuto and Utau's stepfather name cx) just give us back Rena...", Tadase said calmly.

"What's going on here?", a young boy said appearing behind Hoshina rubbing his eyes a bit.

"H-Hikaru go back to the office...! This is nothing for you to see or hear...!", Hoshina said quickly.

"I asked what is going on, not your opinion if I should be here or not..." Hikaru said coldly to him.

Hikaru walk towards the gang and said, "Please explain this to me...", with a determined look on his face.

Ikuto bend down to looked at Hikaru and slowly explained the situation to him.

"I saw a girl with that your description going towards the roof", Hikaru said a moment after a short silence.

Ikuto got up and looked at the gang. They all nod and ran towards the stairs heading towards the roof. After they set off towards the stairs, Hoshna looked at Hikaru in disbelief.

"W-why did you helped them?!", Hoshina said angrily.

"That poor girl...fate is going against her....", Hikaru said before leaving.

----------------------------------------------

A few minutes later...

The gang finally arrive at the roof top to see a figure in the shadow.

"Your finally here...", the figure said with a smirk.

---------------------------------------------

(A/N)

How is it? I know I've been stacking off a bit and I am very sorry for this. Hadn't been in the mood lately. Well see you guys soon and thank you for reading my fanfic. Once again I'm so sorry about the short chapters... T.T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 894 25
She like me but why? No one has ever liked or loved me. "Do you know what did you just say?" I ask so she can take it back. "Yes, yes I know Shota an...
44.7K 1.1K 37
Hinata Shoyo has a secret, one that very, VERY few know. And he hopes to every god above to keep this secret hidden. And dear god, if his secret woul...
394K 14.1K 65
Heroes didn't exist, that was what Shizumi Chikara had believed. Heroes were simply beings working for money, fame, and popularity. Heroes were meant...
22.3K 525 22
Amu has had a lot of problems in her life, since Ikuto has left. All of which has made Amu very sad. Ikuto finally returns, but he discovers his litt...