A lost shugo girl pt12

"Ugh..... I'm so tired, Myster can you go find Ikuto and the others", Rena asked as she laid on a tall oak tree away from the city where they lived in.

"Okay, but promise that you stay out of trouble Rena", Myster said before hesitating a bit and went to search for them.

"I'll try, but I can't promise it...", Rena said softy as she watch Myster leave her side.

----------------------------------------------

A few minutes later...

Myster had finally spotted Ikuto and flew towards him.

"Ikuto your looking for Rena, right?", Myster asked as she looked at him.

"Yes I am, do you know where she is?", Ikuto asked.

"Yes, in fact she sent me to search for you guys to help her", Myster said.

"Take me there, quickly!", Ikuto said panicking a bit as he took out his phone and called the others the news.

'She's finally learning to trust others besides myself... I hope she's safe though...' Myster thought as a worry expression began to show on her face.

They reached the oak tree near the city and saw the it was already to late. Rena was capture by the men in black suits already. Laying there, unconscious, in their arms as they dragged her to a truck and toss her in the back.

"How cruel... Tossing her in there like she's some kind of object", Ikuto said quietly.

They watch as the truck drive away with Rena in it.

"Myster follow it and meet us at the café once it stop at its location", Ikuto said.

"Yes sir!", Myster said bowing her head slightly.

'Wait for us Rena we're coming for you. Just hang in there!', Ikuto thought as he watch Myster disappear into the distance. Ikuto then walked back to the city as he pulled out his phone and called the guys.

"Hey guys, meet up at the café I'll explain everything when I get there", Ikuto said as his free hand turned into a fist.