A lost shugo girl pt19

"Ready, set, go!", Death said as Rena and Kyōi start their training.

Rena and Kyōi started off both full of confidence and strong. Not missing anything that's in their path.

----------

~ After training ~

"*pant* I think that's enough...*pant*", Rena said as she breathed heavily.

"I have to...*pant* agree with you there...", Kyōi said as he too, breathed heavily.

Rena, Kyōi, Death, Myster, and Senryaku walked in the house to rest and refresh them self.

"God...! That was a good work out...!", Myster said as she stretched happily.

"You guys should had seen how fast and awesome you guys looked!!!", Death exclaimed happily.

----------

~ A few days later ~

"Rena, what do you think of the village?", Senryaku asked.

"It's really nice", Rena said happily.

"Does it make you want to stay here forever?", Kyōi asked with a small smile.

----------

~ Later that day (at night) ~

"Kyōi, its time... Prove it that your suited for the head of the village...", Kyōi's father said grimly.

"......Yes father...", Kyōi replied with Senryaku trailing behind him.

Kyōi walked towards the room that Rena was resting in and opened the door. He slowly walked over to the sleeping Rena.

"Wake up sleeping beauty...!", Senryaku said with a sad expression.

Rena slowly opened her eyes and said "mmmh...oh Kyōi and Senryaku is there something wrong...?", as she got up slowly.

"I want to take you to somewhere...", Kyōi said blankly.

"Uh o-okay...!", Rena said as she quickly follow Kyōi with Senryaku following behind them.

They enter a beautiful Japanese looking building. Kyōi went in a room as he came to a stop and said, "stay here for the moment...", his back turned to her still and walked out of the room.

"Okay...", Rena said calmly.

Once Kyōi was gone and out of ear shot Senryaku turned towards Rena and said, "Rena..., please help free Kyōi from his chains...!"

"What do you mean? what's going on?", Rena asked.

"Kyōi..., his father is... Just help Kyōi...!!!", Senryaku said and flew away with a even sadder expression.

'What does he mean...?' Rena thought. She sat down in the middle of the bed in the room. The room had only one big bed in the middle of it. Soon enough a maid came in the room and said, "please come this way, Milady..."

Rena followed the maid into another room where a beautiful kimono was laying there. The maid picked up the kimono and said, "please change into this..."

"W-why do I have to change into this...?", Rena asked.

"I was only told to change you into this", the maid said blankly.

Rena gave up and changed into the kimono with the help of the maid as she was told. The maid then guided her back to the room that she was in before and said, "wait here for the moment", then left the room.

---------

~ A/N ~

You have been warned. Ahead maybe to mature for you...! Read at your own risk...

Remember that you have been warned!!!

----------

~ A few minutes later ~

Rena was still sitting in the middle of the big bed. Soon enough Kyōi walked in wearing a very nice kimono. As soon as he saw Rena with her back turned towards him he started blushing madly and said, "...w-w-wow..."

Rena turned around and said, "Kyōi is something wrong...?"

"I-i-it's just that you look very b-beautiful in that kimono...!", Kyōi said and put his head down.

It was Rena's turn to blush, "w-well I should the same to you...! You look very handsome...", and quickly turned her head away in attempt to hide her embarrassment from him. Kyōi sat on the edge of the bed and said, "Rena..., please don't resist..."

"W-wha-", Rena was cut off when Kyōi sealed her lips with a kiss.

"Mmmh...", Rena said.

"What was that kiss for...?", Rena asked looking at Kyōi blankly once he removed his lips.

"Rena...my father wants me to head of the village..., and to do that we have to bond by bond we need to...-", Kyōi explained a bit looking straight at her.

"W-what?!", Rena said loudly as she blushed madly, "is that going a bit to far just to become head of the village...?"

"I'm sorry I have to follow my father's order at all cost...", Kyōi said as he pushed Rena down on the bed.

"That cruel you know...,but thanks for telling me now I know what Senryaku meant earlier...", Rena said as she looked away.

"What did he say...?", Kyōi asked as he slowly climbed on top of Rena.

"Mh? He want you to stop this and set you free, out of your father's hands", Rena said softy, "and that's exactly what I'm gonna do..."

Rena pushed Kyōi off of her and watch as he to fell flat on the bed. Rena sat up and said, "isn't time that you take matter into your own hands, Kyōi?"

Kyōi stayed still showing no movements at all. After a long moment of silence he got up and looked at Rena as he said, "I will like to speak to my father and Rena will you be there to accompany me...?"

"Sure", Rena said as they both got up and headed towards the room where Kyōi's father stayed.

Once they were in front of the door Kyōi turn towards Rena and smile as he opened the door slowly. The room was empty only Kyōi's father sits in the middle.

"Kyōi... you seem to have fail me...", Kyōi's father said grimly.

"Father...I'm in control of my own life not you", Kyōi said.

"Your not my son anymore...", Kyōi's father said.

----------

~ A few minutes later ~

Rena and Kyōi returned where Death, Myster, and Senryaku await them.

"Rena sorry that you have to experience this...", Kyōi said.

"Don't worry about it", Rena said ,"so what are you going to do from now on?"

"Hm? For starters I think I want to join your journey back to Tokyo", Kyōi said.

~ A/N ~

Hey guys I know it been a while. I am so thankful that you guys supports me so much! I was going to try a different plot, but it end up being like this for some reason. So sorry! T^T

Well until next time write to you later!

- Micthell773