A lost shugo girl pt4

A few minutes later...

----------------------------------------------
Kukai finally stopped in front of a greenhouse and turn around to face Rena.

"Here we are!", Kukai chirped.

Kukai then dragged Rena inside the greenhouse. Where a few other was having tea at the center of the greenhouse.

"Hey guys meet Rena she the new rumor student!", Kukai said happily.

The was a boy with blonde hair, a girl with pink hair, another girl with purple hair, and a girl with a baby face. They all turn and looked at Rena.

"Hello i-i-its nice to meet you guys", Rena said shyly bowing her head slightly.

"Hi Rena, right? I'm Amu", the girl with pink hair said.

"Hello there I'm Nadeshiko", the girl with purple hair said.

"Hey there I'm Yaya", the girl with the baby face said.

"Oh hello there I'm Tadase", the boy with blonde hair said smiling at her.

"Nice to meet all of you guys", Rena said.

The boy named Tadase's eye widen when he saw her.

"Do you know me by any chance Tadase?", Rena asked raising an eyebrow.

"N-no I don't believe that we did. You just remind me of someone that I use to know", Tadase answered.

"Are you sure, young boy?", Myster asked raising an eyebrow. ( If shugo characters even have eyebrows xD)

They all looked around, besides Rena and Kukai, to see where the voice came from.

"Myster introduce yourself to the guardians", Rena said as Myster got out of Rena's pocket.

"Sure, as you have heard my name is Myster I'm Rena's guardian character", Myster replied with a small smile.

"It's nice to meet you Myster!", everyone said in unison as more guardian character start showing themselves.

"Hi I'm Kiseki and this is Ran, Miki, Su, Dia, Temari, Rythm, Pepe, and you may already know Daichi", a character with a crown on his head said.

"Its nice to meet you all", Myster said bowing down slightly.

----------------------------------------------

A/n
Hey guys how is it so far I'm open to any thoughts or ideas. What do you guys think is going to happen in the story next?