A lost shugo girl pt3

Kukai dragged Rena to every place that she could had think of at the school.

"And that's about it, any questions Rena?", Kukai asked.

"No, not really besides is there any place where I can rest right now?", Rena asked catching her breath.

"Ah I almost forgot the school also have guardians sort of like a student council", Kukai added before he came to a stop, " considering your luck you already met one, which is me!"

"Guardians........ characters?", Rena mumble softly in form of a question.

"W-w-what was that?", Kukai asked as he froze a bit in place.

Rena stared at Kukai and slowly took a breath as she put her hands to her hips.

"I think you already know what I had just said besides you give off the birth smell", Rena said while looking at him calmly.

"Do you have one yourself? If you don't then how can you even tell that I have one?", Kukai asked with a confused look on his face.

Myster then flies out of Rena's pocket and next to her.

"Hello there I heard from Rena that your her classmate, Kukai is that right? It's nice to meet you", Myster said.

"It's nice to meet you Myster this is Daichi, my guardian character", Kukai said.

A character with a head band came and fly next to Kukai.

"Ah! I forgot that I have to go to the meeting with the other guardians!", Kukai shouted and surprised Rena by making her jump a little.

"Oh okay I guess that I'll see you later...", Rena said and started to leave as Myster went inside of Rena's pocket again.

Someone then grab her wrist and dragged her. Rena turned around to see who it was that grabbed her. It was Kukai that had grabbed her and dragging her to a unknown place.

"Your coming with me to meet the other guardians. It'll be interesting to see what the others think of you!", Kukai said happily.