A lost shugo girl pt 21

A/N

Hey what's up guys? >:D how are you guys doing? I have to say thank you guys for 5k and up views! I wouldn't be here without you guys so thank you! I was surprise at how fast people commented on pt 20 I was like "Woah...am I seeing things suddenly...?". I hope you guys continue supporting me through out my story! Also this is published on August 25, 14 which is my sister's b-day! She have a account on watt pad to and reads my story :D.

So sis if your reading this happy brithday!!! !!!☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆!!!

Now please excuse me and read the story while I'm celebrating for 5k views...

♪( T▽T)♪

----------

~A few weeks later ~

"Kyōi!! Look over here!!!"

"Kya!!!"

"Rena! Give your a over view of your day!"

"Are you two dating?!"

"Rena help me with my studies one day!!!"

"Rena!!!"

School was over and Rena and Kyōi are surrounded by a crowd of people trying to get their attention.

"Uhh...so to break to you guys but we......have to go!!!", Kyōi said the last part quickly as he grabbed Rena's hand and ran.

"Wait but you two haven't answers our questions!!"

"Are you two dating?!"

"Can't talk today, later!", Kyōi said.

~ A few minutes later of running ~

"Kyōi, we lost them...", Rena said.

"Thanks for keeping an eye on them, Rena", Kyōi said as he busted through the door of the green house.

"They were chasing you two again?", Amu asked.

"You guessed it...", Kyōi answered as he catches his breath a little and closed the door.

"This is tiring", Rena said.

"It must be", Tadase said.

"Hey Rena!", Utau said happily.

"Hi Utau, did something good happened?", Rena asked.

"You can tell?", Utau said sighing happily, "I'm just excited for my concert tomorrow!"

"Oh yeah your concert!", Yaya said with a huge grin.

"Are you going Yaya?", Nadeshiko asked.

"Yup and so is Amu!", Yaya replyed.

"Should we all go as a group...?", Tadase asked.

"Sure", Amu said excitedly.

"I'm not open tomorrow...", Rena said softly.

"Why is that...?,", Ikuto asked.

"It's personal...", Rena answered looking away slightly.

~ The next day ~

Rena was behind the school minding her own business when a group of girls trapped her against the school wall.

"Hey you, are you dating Kyōi?", girl 1 asked.

'A fans of his...?', Rena thought. "I have a name and why do you need to know that...?"

"Who cares what your name is!!!", girl 2 yelled, "just answer the dam question!"