A lost shugo girl pt 29

"Kyoi what are you doing...?", Senryaku said still looking confused.
"Ah! Senryaku! Did Rena, Death, and Myster left? If so, how long ago?!", Kyoi said panicking slightly.
"Oohhhh.... They left not to long ago actually.... She gave me this, and told me to give this to you and let the others read/listen to it too", Senryaku said with a small smile as he took out a folded up piece of paper and a CD that had, what looked like, her signature.
"You should have delayed just a bit...", Kyoi said softly.
'I haven't even apologize to her...', Kyoi thought.
"Well let's read the letter since we're already here", Ikuto said with a small sad smile.
"Yeah... Follow me then I guess...", Kyoi said softly.
He led them into his room, towards the computer next to the window. He sat down and turn on his computer. Waiting for the computer to completely get ready, he unfold the letter and started reading it.
"Hey Kyoi and gang, if you guys are reading it together. I'm sorry for everything, as you can tell I went overseas for my aunt to play music for a bit. I'll be back in a bit though! Anyways I wanted to apologize for my childish behavior... I am really sorry... I guess I'm not use to apologizing to people. Anyways I have to thank you guys so much for helping me escape Hoshina's grasp, finally. I can never thank you enough, but now I still have my aunt to deal with. Don't worry about me to much, okay? I'll be fine and deal with her myself. Now enjoy the present I left you guys~! Oh Kyoi! Make sure to take care of yourself and don't worry about the rent for the apartment~! I got it all covered now go and listen to my present!"
Silence filled the air until a small sound came from Kyoi's computer, meaning that it finish preparing it self and is on. He took a deep breath still processing all of the information in his brain. He took the CD and slowly put it into the computer.
Everyone watches as the computer takes in the CD, quietly. When it was completely in a audio thingy came up (I have no idea what it's called... You know the window-boxy thing-y where you can only hear audio that's on the CD... Well whatever :P who cares xD) a big play button in the middle of the window-box thingy. Kyoi turn towards the others to see if they're ready to listen what Rena's present, that she left behind, was about. They all nodded in response as they stare at the computer screen. Kyoi turn back to the computer screen and drag the mouse to click on the play button of the audio.
"Hi guys~! I hope you guys aren't to depress without me there. Anyways let's get on with the show~! I compose this song myself so enjoy~!"

(All rights belong to their respectful owners! I do not own anything besides my OC and plot too. Also pretend that Rena compose this piece herself.)

(Start video here~!)

"This is song called Prisoner of Love~! Enjoy the song~!

I'm a prisoner of love
Prisoner of love
Just a prisoner of love
I'm just a prisoner of love
A prisoner of love

Heiki na kao de uso wo tsuite
Waratte iyake ga sashite
Raku bakari shiyou to shite ita

Naimononedari buru-Su
Mina yasuragi wo motomete iru
Michitariteru noni ubaiau
Ai no kage wo otte iru

Taikutsu na mainichi ga kyuu ni kagayakidashita
Anata ga arawareta ano hi kara
Kodoku demo tsurakutemo heiki da to omoeta
I'm just a prisoner of love
Just a prisoner of love

Prisoner of love
Prisoner of love
I'm a prisoner of love

Yameru toki mo sukoyaka naru toki mo
Arashi no hi mo hare no hi mo tomo ni ayumou

I'm gonna tell you the truth
Hitoshirezu tsurai michi wo erabu
Watashi wo ouen shite kureru
Anata dake wo tomo to yobu

Tsuyogari ya yokubari ga muimi ni narimashita
Anata ni ai sareta ano hi kara
Jiyuu demo yoyuu demo hitori ja munashii wa
I'm just a prisoner of love
Just a prisoner of love

Oh mou sukoshi da yo
Don't you give up
Oh misutenai zettai ni

Zankoku na genjitsu ga futari wo hikisakeba
Yori issou tsuyoku hikareau
Ikura demo ikura demo ganbareru ki ga shita
I'm just a prisoner of love
Just a prisoner of love

Arifureta nichijou ga kyuu ni kagayakidashita
Kokoro wo ubawareta ano hi kara
Kodoku demo tsurakutemo heiki da to omoeta
I'm just a prisoner of love
Just a prisoner of love

I'm a prisoner of love
Prisoner of love
Prisoner of love
I'm just a prisoner of love
I'm a prisoner of love

Stay with me, stay with me
My baby, say you love me
Stay with me, stay with me
Hitori ni sasenai

Well that's all~! I hope you enjoyed it and I'll you guys soon~!"

The audio ended filling the room with silence. Until Kyoi spoke up...
"That song... I heard it before...", Kyoi said softly.
Ikuto direct his eyes toward Kyoi and raised an eyebrow.
"Where have you heard it before?", Ikuto asked.
This brought the others' attention towards Kyoi.
"Uhhh... I heard it when I came home yesterday, but it was on the piano... It was only a small part", Kyoi answered.
"Well what are we going to do now? Since school is over and Rena went overseas...?", Kukai asked.
"I don't know...", Tadase said sighing softly at the end.
"Why don't we hang out since it seems like we all have nothing else to do?", Amu said.
"Sure, I guess. I have nothing better to do", Utau said.
One by one they left Kyoi's room and out the apartment. Waiting for everyone outside the front door.
Kyoi turn off the computer and got up. He sigh and said, "come back soon Rena... We'll be waiting for you."
He turn slight grab the door knob and close the door. Turning his back to it and walk towards the front door where the others were waiting for him. He close the front door and the last thing you could see was a small smile on Kyoi's face.

(Scene changes back to Kyoi's bed room. On the desk where the unfolded letter rested.)

Near the bottom of the letter where a few words rested that Kyoi did not read out loud; were words that made him look forward into the future.

----------
A/N
OH MY GOD...!!!!!
I just realized how close I am to finishing this fanfiction!!! xD
Hahaha, I feel good knowing that I am almost finish with this. I can't wait to finish this up!
Once again!
All rights belong to their respectful owners! I do not own anything besides my OCs and the plot.
The music was by Utada Hikaru. I found her music while typing pt 28 and thought it was quite nice.