A lost shugo girl pt16

It been a few weeks since Rena seen the gang at Easter's company...

Rena was traveling with Hoshina and Hikaru in a black car.

"Where are we going?" Hikaru asked while looking out the window.

"You'll see soon...", Hoshina said.

----------

Several hours later... ( or how ever many hours, minutes, and etc. it takes to get where ever their going to )

"Why are we in the country?", Hikaru asked when we walked out of the car.

"We're here for some personal business...", Hoshina replied.

"Then do you mind that I tag along to this 'personal business', right?", Hikaru asked raising an eyebrow.

...

Hoshina didn't reply to Hikaru's question this time for some reason.

"Sir, we should settle down in the villa and rest for the day ahead of us", Rena said with a expressionless expression.

"Ah..., your right we should", Hoshina said.

----------

The next day...

Rena and Hoshina walked out of the villa towards a path that led to the forest for their so called 'personal business'. What they didn't know was that someone was following them. ( I bet you guys can already guess who it is xD ) As they walked deeper into the forest, Rena felt that multiple people were watching them from afar. Rena stop in her tracks and so did Hoshina, in front of a large lake.

"Come out of hiding in the shadows already Guardians...", Hoshina said with a evil smile as he was still facing the large lake.

It was a short moment of silence before the Guardians, Ikuto, and Utau came out of the shadows behind them.

"Your going to far now Hoshina... What do you get by doing this?", Amu said darkly.

"I'm aiming for the Embryo of coarse, why else would I do this for?", Hoshina said.

"Your still aiming for it?!?! Even after Hikaru finally found his heart egg? That's not a reason so you can dirty Rena's hands!", Ikuto said angrily.

Rena turned her head towards the gang and said, "Dirty my hands...? Aren't I already tainted...?" She said it so softy that no one there heard her.

"Rena is Easter's property and will as be...!", Hoshina said and laughed evily.

"What do you mean I'm the company's property...?", Rena said loud enough that everyone there heard her.

"Ha ha ha... You do not need to know that...", Hoshina said.

"R-Rena do you not remember your past again...?!?!", Myster yelled.

Rena looked at Myster and shake her head and said, "no I don't Death said that those memories that I had before we're fake and erase them from me..., and what do you mean again...?"

Myster's eyes were full of sorrow and sadness. Death then said, "Rena do not listen to them at all remember what I said they always have told lies..."

"That is not true!", Kukai said, "Rena, Death is lying to you...! Do not listen to her, we're friends and will always will be!"

Rena's chest throb a bit when the he said that, but did not show it on her expression. 'Why does it hurt when I speak to them...? Do I really know them...?'

"If you guys are done then I shall start preparing", Hoshina said annoyed as he drop a suitcase and opened it.

"We won't let you...!!!", Amu said as she charged straight towards Hoshina.

"Your going to have to go through me...!!!", Rena said angrily as she step in front of Hoshina to protect him and was wearing all black holding a large scythe again.

"R-Rena! ... You leave us no choice...", Tadase said darkly, "guys..., let do this..."
'But when did she transform?'

"It will be my pleasure to welcome you to hell!!", Rena said grimly with a wicked smile.

Tadase - Platinum Royal

Amu - Amulet Fortune

Utau - Lunatic Charm

Ikuto - Seven Seas Treasure

Kukai - Sky Jack

Yaya - Dear Baby

Nagihiko - Beat Jumper

( I know I add some weird plot twists :| Don't need to rub it in... ;-; )