A lost shugo girl pt. 23

~ Small recap ~
"It's nice to meet you my little doll...", a unknown voice said creepily.
Rena looked at the figure and her eyes widen, not wanting to believe what she is seeing.

~ Now ~
"W-who are you...?", Rena yelped slightly.

"I am just simply the master mind of this 'small' project...", the unknown man said chuckling a bit after. Rena could tell that it was a man by his deep voice.

Rena watched the unknown man walk towards her slowly. The man kneel down and stared at her. It was hard to see his face, but she saw a glimpse of it before her world turn dark.

'Thunk...'

~ A few years later ~

Rena slowly woke up to find herself surrounded by scientists talking.
"She's awake!!!", one of the scientists exclaimed. The light blind Rena a little, but adjust to it. She find her self floating in some kind of liquid. That's inside a glass case or cylinder. She looks at her hand and down on herself to find out that she has grown.
"She finally woke up from her coma I see", a man that looks like the boss of the group of scientists in the room said.
"I can't believe that all of our years of hard work has finally succeeded!", a scientist said happily.
"Yes it has. Though we should double check everything to make sure", the boss said looking straight at Rena.
'How many years have it been since that day...' Rena thought.
"About 10 years or so I think", a unknown voice said.
'Huh? Who's that?', Rena thought.
"Oh sorry for being rude. My name is Myster what's your?", Myster said.
'I'm Rena.... Myster where exactly are you or what are you?', Rena thought.
"I'm right here on the table to your right and I'm a guardian character", Myster replyed.
Rena found the table and saw a small chibi person wearing female ninja clothes on the table.
Rena was just about to say something in her mind, but the boss cuts her thought off.
"Everything is fine so let her out!", the boss said. All of the liquid surrounding Rena was drained dropping her on her feet. The glass cylinder pop off the base of the case and was taken above going up the ceiling of the room.
Her journey has just begun...

~ Flashback ends ~

"That's pretty much it, I think...", Rena said bluntly.
"You talk about it like it's nothing at all. When you have been suffering all those years", Amu scoff.
Rena just raise her eyebrows and shrug Amu's tone off.
"Yeah, you get use to it when you experience the pain long enough", Rena said carelessly.
"How can you say that so carelessly?!", Kyōi said shocked slightly, "it must have been really painful if your use to it...!"
"What would you know about pain?!", Rena exclaimed angrily, "I have been hated by my own aunt and been used as if I was a doll?!" Tears stream down her delicate, pale face.
"Your not the only person to experience here!", Kyōi said angrily now, "Did you forget that I was sort of in the same situation as you before you came and help me escape my father?!"
Rena didn't answer and slowly stand up walking away from the gang.
"Hey it's rude to walk away when someone is talking to you! Come back here missy!", Kyōi exclaimed.
She walk into her room and slam the door in their face angrily.
"Hmph! Spoiled brat!", Kyoi said and walk into his own room angrily.
Silence fill the air and Ikuto sigh loudly making everybody else sweat drop slightly.
"Uhhhh... What do we do now...?", Kukai asked, but the answer to that question shall remain unknown.

~Back with Rena~
"I know I'm acting like a childish, spoiled brat...!", Rena said angrily while crying silently on her bed, "I-I shouldn't have came out I just want this to all end now..."
'I haven't cried this much every since that day...', Rena thought, 'I regret opening up to these people.' Rena sigh softly and look out the window next to her bed.
'Why do I have to suffer through this...?'

----------
A/N

I am so sorry for being so lazy...! T-T I just took exams and finals not to long ago... I'l try to write more of the story next time the only reason why it's short is because I am typing this on my phone the entire time. I'm so sorry!!!