Cherishing you ♡ - Kang Daniel

By ThamixRawina

What happens when a boy gives his love letter to the wrong girl? A girl known to be quite the opposite off hi... More

×[¤ Prologue ¤]×
×[¤ Chapter 1 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 2 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 3 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 4 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 5 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 6 ¤]×
×[¤ Chapter 7 ¤]×
×[¤ Chapter 8 ¤]×
×[¤ Chapter 9 ¤]×
×[¤ Chapter 10 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 11 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 12 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 13 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 14 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 15 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 16 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 17 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 18 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 19 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 20 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 21 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 22 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 23 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 24 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 25 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 26 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 27 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 28 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 29 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 30 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 31 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 32 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 34 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 35 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 36 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 37 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 38 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 39 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 40 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 41 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 42 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 43 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 44 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 45 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 46 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 47 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 48 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 49 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 50 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 51 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 52 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 53 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 54 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 55 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 56 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 57 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 58 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 59 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 60 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 61 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 62 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 63 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 64 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 65 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 66 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 67 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 68 ¤] ×

×[¤ Chapter 33 ¤] ×

439 18 7
By ThamixRawina

Conflict is the beginning of conciousness ○

Fay walked back in to the crowd and tried spotting Risa wich was quite difficult among all these people squished together on the dance floor.

Also with her average height not wearing heels was a minus too. She spotted a familiar head inbetween the crowd and quickly pushed herself trough, excusing herself here and there.

"Haruka!" Fay gasped clinging on to the girls arm.

"Omg Fay, you and Daniel were breath taking out there." Haruka immediately started giggling.

"Thanks Haru but more importantly, where is Risa?" Fay asked quite distracted.

"She was there by the seats talking with the boys from our class." Haruka said pointing behind her.

"Thanks Haru!" Fay said before hurriying away again.

"Geez all she has been doing is running around." Dohee shook her head.

"Jisung!" Fay called out to the first person who came in to sight.

"Oh Fay!" Jisung smiled at her "Where's Daniel?"

"I just lost him in the crowd!" Fay smiled at him appologeticly before getting back to bussiness "Have you seen Risa?"

"Risa said she was going to grab another drink." Sungwoon answered instead.

"Thank you guys!" Fay said before she rushed inside again.

Right at that moment Daniel and Guanlin reached the group.

"There you are!" Seongwoo said, giving Daniel a slap on his back.

"Where have you been?" Jaehwan wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at him.

"Everywhere and nowhere~" Daniel stuck his tongue out at him.

Is that why, your bottom lip is swollen?" Woojin teased him with a grin.

"Is it?" Daniel asked, surprised as he averted his eyes towards his lips.

"Is there a Daniel-Fay, story part we missed?" Jihoon started relaxing a bit as he saw that Daniel wasn't really mad at them anymore.

"There's a lot you guys don't know." Daniel replied, his gaze wandering off into the crowd, "And half of it, I don't want to tell."

"Maybe it's better if he doesn't." Minhyun chuckled sheepishly.

"Agreed," Jinyoung nodded his head "just in case we mess up again."

"Well from what I know," Daehwi said "Fay has told Risa more than you did with us."

"Huh, really?" Daniel asked as this was quite new for him.

"Yeah a while ago," Seongwoo explained "she talked about it with us."

"It's a relief isn't it?" Jisung patted Daniels arm "That she's picking it up so well?"

"Y-yeah." Daniel stuttered slightly lost in his own thoughts...

*Toilet*

"Wait, but this does not make sense!" Risa grumbled out loud, seated on the toilet lid, as her hands were burried in her hair "What I heard from Daniel was slightly different?!"

Flashback~

I..." Daniel started looking nervous in Risa's eyes, "I need to tell you something!"

"U-Uh, okay." Risa mumbled standing up and trying to compose herself.

"You probably heard from Fay," Daniel started his explanation "that I wrote her a confession letter."

"Yeah," Risa nodded her head, not knowing where this was going, "she did."

"Well, in all honesty," Daniel let out a deep sigh and clenched his fists tighter "I didn't write it for her."

"What do you mean?" Risa frowned.

"I wrote it for another girl," Daniel confessed looking at the groundn "Seongwoo put it in the wrong locker for me, and it ended up in Fays hands."

"You're kidding me right!" Risa immediately threw her hands in the air - due to her phone call with Leo she was quite pissed, and this didn't get on her good side "You're dating her without feelings?!"

"Hold up!" Daniel raised his hand, "Let me get one thing straight before you judge me, I love Fay, okay! I really do."

"Then what about the letter?" Risa questioned sharply, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"It wasn't for Fay," Daniel finally looked up at her, "but I thank god, it did end in her hands! She didn't immediately agree to dating, and wanted to get to know me better. That's how she made me fall for her, her honest, funny,and kind personality."

"Does Fay know about the letter?" Risa looked a bit conflicted.

"She does and," Daniels froze, as he couldn't finish the next sentence.

"And?" Risa asked him carefully.

"She decided we should take a break," Daniel brought out in a hoarse voice, "I understand her completely, but this does not mean I'm giving up. The one I love now, is her, and no one else."

"So why did you come here," Risa got confused again, "to talk about all this?"

"I wanted to let you know personally, as her best friend you do have a special place in this relationship, and," Daniel replied solemly, "I needed to comfirm something for myself."

"You know something Daniel?" Risa voiced out her opinion on the situation, "I could care shit about who that letter was for. I've been witnessing how you treated her the past weeks, and that's definately how she should be treated. If you're feelings are honest, and you really changed, then it will definately reach her."

Daniel started smiling as he heard those words, and what he had been doubting all this time, cleared up like mist.

"Fay's not blind." Risa added with a smile "She'll definately understand you."

"Thanks Risa!" Daniel returned the smile, as he shoved away the letter in his back-pocket...

End off flashback~

"I think, now I understand why he came to me that day." Risa mumbled as the  puzzle pieces started falling together, "He needed confirmation that he had changed."

Honestly Risa still - after finding out that she was the original receiver, didn't care about the letter, she knew Daniel had found his own solution for it. Besides the way he looked at Fay, and treated her, meant he saw no one else but her.

What really botherd her was that Fay didn't tell her honestly. She also couldn't find a reason as to why she didn't tell.
What held Fay back? Or did she maybe not know, that she wasn't the original receiver?

Somehow Risa felt like she needed fresh air, and she wanted to be far away from this confined pllace, with too much people, and heavy music.

Risa took out her phone, and quickly send her father a message, requesting him to pick her up. Within seconds she got a reply back, that he would be there in 10 minutes.

After debating wether she would personally say farewell to the rest, she decided she didn't want to fight trough that crowd again.

As Risa stepped out off the bathroom, and headed for the frontdoor, she quickly send one person a short message before leaving the house...

*Kitchen*

Just as Fay was looking around the kitchen for Risa, her phone started vibrating.

She pulled it out, and read the message she had received from Risa on her display.

Riri: I'm getting picked up by dad, not feeling well

Perplexed Fay looked at the message, this was the first time Risa had left her alone during a party. Let alone send her such a short, unsatisfactory text...

A/N:

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

This chapter has not been edited or proofread! Contains lots off grammar mistakes!

Thank you for understanding, beign patience with the slow updates, and showing this book some love! 💜

Xxx Admin T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 21K 41
တရားဝင် ပိုဆိုင်ခွင့်ရဖို့ ကြိုးစားမိရုံ လေးပါ. လိမ်ညာပြီး အပိုင်ယူမိတဲ့ အတွက်... ...မ ကို မမုန်းလိုက်ပါနဲ့....
94.3K 3.4K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
958K 31.9K 59
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
861K 45.6K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...