Falling For Him (#2)

By alisonswan94651

"Falling in love was never my intention." "Trust me, Buddy, me neither." **** Emily Holland is a definition o... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Meet The Casts
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Epilogue

Chapter 14

55 34 48
By alisonswan94651

Rick's POV

I was content to see Em interact with my friends as if they are her own friends. Even a month ago, I wasn't so sure about a relationship. After what happened with Teyana, going through that pain of heartbreaking, betrayal...I wasn't sure if I was right or wrong to want that with Em.

But Em is different.

She is different from any other girl I've ever met. Hell, I'm proud to say that she's even better than Cami. And, that's saying something. And also the fact that I want to wring Vic's neck right now, should also be a big sign that I'm jealous as hell.

"Vic, enough of my high school tales. I think it's boring Em to tears." I gritted at Vic but did he stop? Oh no, to my raging surprise he took a seat even closer to her.

Did he have a death wish?

"I can't believe, I'm letting him say these things." I murmured clenching my fists. I don't want to accidentally break your highness's face.

Suddenly a hearty laughter filled my ears and before I can see clearly, I felt Em kiss me hard. I pulled her against me, my other hand holding the back of her neck. Instantly she wrapped her hands around my shoulder deepening the kiss. Her hands teasingly tapped my cheek before making their way to my hair.

Smiling I turned to give Vic a smug look but a shrill sound of my phone stopped me from doing so.

What now?

Groaning in distress, I picked up. "Whoever you are, better finish this call soon."

With a wink, Em turned to my friends joining their conversation and I frowned when no one said a word from another side.

"Who's this?"

"It's me." Two words and I was frozen to the spot having nothing to hold into.

But then I realized who exactly called me and my anger came back in full force.

"What the fuck do you want?" I gritted out. But to my surprise, she started to cry loudly.

What's this new game of hers?

"Rick...I know I shouldn't have called you but we never had any kind of closer and I can't move on knowing how we two ended up our relationship."

Ha, funny! I don't remember if we broke up mutually.

When I didn't say anything Teyana kept going on, "So I'm at your house waiting for you. You still in Paris right?"

What the hell! She's there!?

"Get out of the house! I don't want to meet or have any closer. I've moved on already." My eyes found Em chatting with the others, who had no idea of what's happening.

This time her voice sounded stern as if I said something wrong. "Emily, wasn't it? What a pity it would be if I send her some of the pictures we took when we were still together. Specifically, which one was it...ah the school drama one."

My chest tightened remembering which one she was talking about. She wouldn't do it. She can't!

"You wouldn't dare!"

Her laugh was malicious. "Try me, darling. We both know who's kidding himself."

So it was decided that I'll meet her and most likely kick her out of the house.

"Fine. I'm coming."

After cutting the call, I made up some excuse threatening Vic to stay away from Em. And then I was my way to meet the devil's spawn.

***

"Ok, I'm here. Let's hear what this is about." I announced the moment I saw Teyana pacing in my room.

Seeing me, she flashed a self-satisfied smile on her face. "You are here. You are actually here!" 

Like she gave me any other choice... 

"You can see, wonderful. That is not why you asked me here, I suppose?" Oh crap...Em's sarcastic habits are rubbing on me. But it was satisfying to see her smile drop, even for a second. 

Teyana walked until she was standing in front of me, a frown on her face. "Rick, what happened to you? You used to be so...good to me, not this rude guy. Even when you caught-" Her voice dropped to a whisper. "-me cheating with Sean, you sounded sad, not this uncaring human." 

Smirking at her, I raised my eyebrows. "Really? I didn't take notice before." Leaving her no chance to talk I kept going. If she wants to move on or whatever then she needs to know that I no longer care what she did. 

I really didn't. 

"Look Teyana, you slept with my cousin despite me loving you, but now I know how much of a fool I was." 

Her smile was one of a pure arrogance. "To let me go?"

Muttering a curse at how much of a stupid she was, I quickly corrected her. "No. I was a fool to think I can ever love a person like you." 

Her eyes hardened but with a sweet smile, before I could react to what was happening my nose was covered with a mask filled with some gruesome smelling. 

"What-"

Before I could scream, my eyes dropped with the fear of not knowing what's coming. 

....

Voices...

Lots of shouting...

What the hell is happening!?

"How the fuck could you do this to her Teyana!? I get it Rick may still be in love with you but you knew what that girl feels for this idiot. And still, you did it!" 

"I didn't do anything wrong! He loves me and we made love, it's no big deal!" 

"Like we weren't no big deal! Like you left me to feel like a loser in my own house! Like I still don't understand where I did wrong..." 

Isn't that...Sean?

That made me gasp and open my blurry eyes. Uh...did I drink too much? Why did my head feel like it weighs a ton? 

"Oh look at that! He's finally awake."

That's definitely Sean.

"What- what are you doing here?" I asked him while at the same time he asked me.

"Now where you are running!?" 

Running?

Why'd I be running?

"Sean, let me go!" Someone screamed making my headache even worse. Wait a damn minute! Is that Teyana?

"Teyana? What the hell are you doing here!?" Opening my eyes I was shocked to see Teyana in only a bathrobe with Sean trying to hold her down from running. Hearing me, Sean snapped his eyes at me glaring like I did something horrible.

What did I do?

"Like you don't know! You cheat on Em and now you act like you don't fucking know!" 

What!? 

"I-I didn't...why'd I do that! I was just-" Just then I remembered. Oh shit! Em was with my friends, the phone call, the threats, my rushing to here and then...

"You drugged me!?" Jumping from the bad I noticed I was shirtless. What the fuck did she do? Sean said I cheated with...No...no, no, no, no...where is Em!? 

"Wait for a second, what's going on here?" Sean asked nobody in particular. Frowning at his confusion, I turned to Teyana. "She forcefully covered my nose with some kind of gas and it made me faint. Then what happened is I wake up to the sound of you two shouting my ear off." 

His eyes widened before narrowing it to Teyana. "You planned this? You are unbelievable!...You are going to jail or juvie. There's had to be some category you fill in. There's had to be. I'm calling the police right now."

Not so surprisingly, Teayana started to scream. "Let me go! I won't go to jail! I didn't do anything! You can't do this to me!"

"Oh but I can." Smirking at her, I picked the phone and call the police explaining what just happened. 

Putting on the shirt that was discarded on the floor, "Where's Em? What else happened?" I asked Sean for the first time in three years without any resentment only in worry. I still don't understand clearly what happened but I doubt that somehow Teyana drugged me and made it look like I cheated on Em. 

Cause I was sure I was dreaming about Em in my bed. 

Sean looked at me troubled before tightening his hold on Teyana. I was about to walk out of the door looking for Em when Sean froze me with his words. 

"She left." 

And that's how my heart sank leaving me with only pain...

Next day in Virginia

Emily's POV

As I sat on my bed in my own room looking at the window, I only feel pain. I didn't want this. I never experienced something like this...like someone was ripping me apart and then patching up only to rip it up again. 

"You gotta talk, Em. You haven't been speaking since you came back." Cami reminded me taking my hands on her.

But why the fuck I only hear the 'go back to sleep, babe;' from Rick everytime anyone opens their mouth?

"I think something happened. Should we call Rick?" Audrey asked Cami not bothering that I was right there with them.

But was I really?

"Emily! Come here, honey!" My mom's loud yelling broke me from whatever going on in my head. Giving Cami a forced smile, I walked out of my room to go to the kitchen. She must've needed my help in preparing tapas. 

Crossing the living room, the moment I walked into the kitchen I knew how wrong I was.

Before I could say something my eyes widened, my breathe harsh even in my own ears, making me stare dead at the figure standing in the kitchen with mom. 

"Can we talk?" Rick whispered as my heart was breaking and patching up again...

***

Hello guys! My lovely readers! How did it go!? Did you suspected something like this or thought our Rick just cheated without thinking? Let me know! I'm waiting impatiently for you guys to-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 215 43
Bella is going into senior year with her two best friend Luna and Evie. She had amazing grades and great friends. The only thing she wasn't looking f...
1K 57 11
Official sequel to 'She' ~in which Y/n tries her best to move on with her life and reconnect with reality after what happened... or DIDN'T happen, I...
150 38 9
Have you ever had to watch your guy best friend the guy you not so secretly love, fall in love, 11 times over? But it's fine cause you're popular an...
12.4K 471 47
"Love is a decision, it is a judgment, it is a promise. If love were only a feeling, there would be no basis for the promise to love each other forev...