Give Me All Your Heart (A Jus...

By apassionforstories

Will she give him her heart or will she block it out, pretend its not there and leave him in the shadows. Hid... More

Give Me All Your Heart (Jariana)
Duet
Studio Time
Just Another Love Song
Break Time
Break Time (Part 2)
Just Scream & Laugh
I Love You
Dinner Date
The Media
She Left With My Heart
Him & Everything About Him.
The Breakup
She's My Love
Just Us
Hit Single
He's Worth Everything
She Made Me Complete
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Jealous
Anniversary Loving
Misunderstandings
I'll Never Let You Go
What Have I Done
I Promise
You Mean Everything To Me
Rumors
Don't Do This To Me
Always And Forever
Commitment
Mine
Don't Be Scared, I'm Here
Save Me
I Don't Break Promises
The Following Months
20 Years Later
THE END

Last session

2.5K 85 11
By apassionforstories

Ariana's POV:

It was the last session, we'd spent a few weeks recording the song and the rest was up to the producing crew. We also had a photo shoot today for single's art cover. Yesterday had been magical, beautiful, I hadn't laughed that much in ages. I was scared, I was scared of how much time I wanted to spend with Justin, hugging Justin, him holding me, I was scared of the way he made me feel and most of all, I was scared of him feeling that way too. I planned on ignoring this, shutting it out. I had a boyfriend who I loved and I didn't wanna ruin that, Jai had been nothing but amazing to me and he loved me so much. These feelings would go away soon, I just needed to get today done and I wouldn't have to see Justin as much and they would go away, simple as that. Or at least I hoped it would be that simple.

I walked into the studio, seeing Justin already in the recording area, talking on the phone and he didn't look the happiest.

"hey scooter" I said giving him a slight hug and saying hi to everyone else.

"hey girly" he said

"you can go in, I don't know what's taking Justin so long to finish" One of the producers said.

I walked in and Justin saw me, smiling at me and aiming to give me a hug, I moved to quickly and went to the other set, he looked at me confused and just shook his head then he said on the phone

"yea, hey I'll talk to you later ok Sel, but don't worry, i'm good and it was nice to hear from you"

He laughed and said

"bye Sel"

I don't know why but it annoyed me that the girl who broke his heart was still able to make him laugh like no other. I guess you could call it jealousy. I sighed inwardly at these stupid feelings but turned around when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Justin.

"you ok?" He asked

His smile had disappeared and it had been replaced by a frown of concern and worry, I felt my heart tingle at his concerned face and really just wanted to give him a hug and feel his arms around me. I cursed myself, this was so stupid.

"no i'm fine Justin, ok" I said coldly and moved away distancing myself from him.

He just looked at me and frowned,

"whatever than" he said moving away from me looking hurt. I could feel my eyes getting prickly and I turned away from him, I couldn't cry, not now.

"ok guys time to record the final part of this song" scooter said from outside the recording booth.

"let's get this over with" Justin said obviously mad.

"yep, finally we'll be done" I said getting a little angry at his tone.

He turned and gave me a glare then turned away shaking his head, I rolled my eyes at him.

"uh, you guys ok" Rodney said slightly amused at our obvious display of  immaturity.

"yes we're just peachy, but obviously you know this duet was just such a hold on Ariana, she's just glad its over after practically making me do it with her"  Justin said giving me a very fake smile with annoyance and hurt clear in his voice.

"excuse me bieber, but no one forced you to do anything and no that's not true, I loved recording this duet but you know sometimes people have a bad day ok" I said turning around and trying to stay tough but inside it hurt that he thought I was annoyed and bored with the duet, it hurt that I hurt him.

I looked over and scooter and Rodney and the producers seemed to be looking away.

"Ari..." Justin said coming over and giving me a hug and I didn't even try and refuse, I needed to feel his arms and warmth surrounding me.

He breathed and kissed my head and turned me around.

"Baby, i'm sorry for what I said, I didn't mean it." He said.

I looked up at him and smiled seeing the sadness on his face.

"its ok, I was rude to therefore i'm sorry to Justin" I said quickly kissing his cheek and moving him off of me.I mean there were people and they could see us.

"cmon, we have a song to record" I said laughing.

"let's do this" he said walking over to his set and putting on his headphones.

The music started playing, I got ready.

"[Both]" Open up the world

"[Ariana]" I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow

"[Justin]" Watched the stars crash in the sea

"[Ariana]" If I can ask God just one question

"[Both]" Why aren’t you here with me tonight?

Oh, Someday we’ll know

"[Justin]" If love can move a mountain

"[Both]" Someday we’ll know

"[Ariana]" Why the sky is blue

"[Both]" Someday we’ll know

Why I wasn’t meant for you...

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

Someday we’ll know

"[Ariana]" Why Samson loved Dalilah

"[Both]" One day I'll take you

"[Justin]" Dancing on the moon

"[Both]" Someday you’ll know

"That I was the one for you.... "

We finished both of us breathing heavy and I screamed and everyone laughed and started clapping.

"omg" I said screaming and running towards Justin who caught me and spun me around laughing.

"we did it" he said setting me down on my feet

"we did, yay"

"thank you Ariana" he said and I could see it behind his eyes, behind that bad boy image that he still believed in love and its magic, he believed in finding the one and being happy.

He felt it too, that feeling that he gave me, I gave it to him to and in that moment we both knew, he stared at me the way I stared at him and it felt like I'd been staring at him forever when scooter came rushing in hugging us both and catching us of guard.

"i'm so proud of you both" he said

We laughed and hugged him back.

"scoot" I said

"i'm gonna go" he said but I'll see you guys, have fun at the shoot"

"bye scoot" Justin said

Justin's POV:

Ariana knew, she knew how I felt and she felt it to. We both knew and we both saw it.

That's all I'd been thinking about, ever since we left the studio and came to the photo shoot.

Ariana was getting her makeup ready and I was waiting because I'd been fitted.

"hey" Ariana said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"let's do this Ari" I said

We listened to the camera man tell us how to pose, and we did, we posed and changed outfits and took a zillion pictures. We looked at all the pictures and finally decided on one. It was prefect and we both agreed on it quickly.

"omg, i'm so dead" Ariana said collapsing on the car seat next to me.

"me to, God today was long" I leaned my head back and closed my eyes and didn't open till I felt someone's sweet breath on my face.

"Justin, you know don't you"

I smiled at her pretty face, and moved a strand of her blondish brownish hair.

"how could I not beautiful" I mumbled pulling her body onto mine so she was in my lap, I looked at her face and I could see the hotness rise on her face, the pinkish blush that took over her breathtaking beautiful face.

I pulled her face closer to mine and my eyes landed on her lips.

"Justin" she whispered, her eyes looking into mine, her hands grabbed my cheeks and she put her head into my neck.

"I don't know what these feelings are and where they came from and I won't deny them but I can't do this, we can't do this" she said

I pulled her up to look at me.

"Ari, please" I said staring into her eyes.

"I can't Justin, he loves me, I love him, I won't do this to him" she whispered getting off my lap, as the car came to a stop.

"Ariana" I grabbed her hand, she turned to look at me, tears glistening in her eyes.

"call me Justin" she said

I looked into her eyes, seeing them plead with me not to make this hard

for her.

"I will Ariana" I said and she smiled slightly

"thank you Justin" she said thanking me for the favor I'd just done.

"anytime" I said meaning it more than anything else

"good night Jay" she whispered smoothing her thumb over the palm of my hand before letting go and opening the door

"good night Ari" I said wanting nothing more than her hand in mine again but fully knowing she wasn't mine and I didn't know if she ever would be.

END NOTE:

omg, I loved writing that. I loved every part of that. I feel so bad for Justin but Ari, she's so amazing. Ughh I love them.

Comment and vote pretties xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 1.1K 68
Every girl has they're ups and downs, but as soon as Ariana meets the famous Justin Bieber, her world is crushed and she's all alone, that bug comes...
7.2K 311 16
Ariana is just a very stubborn-sensitive normal girl who just graduated college. But once Ariana gets home, she finds out she's forced to marry someo...
30.7K 903 27
*Jariana Fanfic* Justin Bieber wants to get closer to Ariana Grande in everyway, but it's gonna take some time.
1.5K 21 19
A story between two people who fall in love Find out what happens!!!!!!!