My Idiot Neighbor (boyxboy) (...

By Monstermonstrosity12

Where Sehun has a dumb ass broken hearted neighbor he was forced to take care of . Where Kai has lost someo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
ExoLuxion Experience
Gifs
Chapter 9
Exo'rDium Experience
Chapter 10

Chapter 11

332 12 8
By Monstermonstrosity12

hey there,

how are yall doing ? good? thats great to hear

and if no good then i hope you get better

if you have read chapter 10 and haven't re-read it then i suggest you do starting from where jongin walks into class late.

and if you dont want to. and are lazy like me. basically what happened was Yixing isnt playing a big factor anymore, and Sehun has pink nipples.

okay lets continue!!!

i realized that it was getting a bit depressing usually my stories end up that way for some reason so im trying to bring it back up to the light-hearted comedy ((sort of)) that it was supposed to be

___________________________________________________

Alarms.

Sehun's worst enemy as of last week. It's crazy to think, that not long ago Sehun would've loved waking up to the sound of his blaring alarm. But Sehun from a few days ago was different than the Sehun from now.

He slams his hand on the snooze button violently. Cursing at the little beast as it stays quiet after being abused by him.

Sehun rubs his face and tries to force his eyes to open. Jongin had kept him up all last night trying to convince Sehun to go blonde. Sehun being as stubborn as he was had resisted. Going blonde not only admitted to him losing but also it was one step or two steps closer to going grey. He knew he wasn't in love with Jongin...yet. But when the time came he would stick to his promise.

Sehun stood up ignoring the last message on his phone that was clearly from Jongin.

All im saying is that going grey can be really cheap if you do it yourself. i can help you !

He sighs once more and heads downstairs after taking his morning shower.

Things were getting out of hand as of late. Not only did one-third of the school not like him and the whole school having actually known him, but he was also drifting his mind away from his ultimate goal of having unlimited chocolate for the rest of his life. Trying to get Jongin to love him, well practically he was almost there... wasn't he? The fool went blonde. He chuckles to himself as he takes a spoonful of frosted fakes with added extra sugar to his mouth.

"A fool!"

"Who's a fool, honey?"

Sehun coughed, the sugar shooting out of his mouth in different directions. One direction that it preferred was up his nose.

"Shit." he coughs again spilling his flakes back into the bowl as he sneezes loudly.

"Here." His mom hands him a glass of water whilst trying to hold back her laugh.

He quickly chugs it down till there was nothing left and blows his nose into the napkin. Just my luck. He continues to eat, however, not really caring that some chewed up flakes were in his bowl. It's going to go in my stomach anyway. He shrugs, enjoying the rest of his meal.

"You didn't answer my question, Sehun." His mom continues. "Who's a fool, Sweetie?"

"Kim Jongin, from next door. More an idiot than a fool." He laughs aloud at his own joke. Which wasn't very amusing but to each their own.

"Now, that's just rude." She shakes her head in disappointment and leaves the kitchen.

Welp. Can't please all of them.

***

"Sehun! hurry up will you!"

"I'm commin, I'm commin, hold your fuckin mule."

"Its horses, Sehun. Not mule."

"Maybe, to other people but, you're poor so you cant have multiple horses you only have a mule."

"You shit ."

Sehun laughs as he enters the exquisite looking car that a certain person owned. This certain person also happened to be one of the richest people in his city, so it was a bit ironic how Sehun had called him poor. But Sehun doesn't judge people by the amount of the digits in their banks, but their character instead. He has decided that Jongin, had poor character.

"Anyway, before you decided to be very rude to me, I can't believe you woke up late today," Jongin says as he holds on to his break and turns on the ignition by a click of a button. The car purs underneath them.

"I wasn't late per se, I just wasn't early. "

"It was because of school, isn't it? "

"...hm" Sehun hums as he looks to the side as Jongin puts the car into drive, fifteen seconds later finally exiting his residence.

"Your house is unnecessarily big, you do realize that right. " Sehun deadpans, as he watches the house not get any smaller as they ride away.

"And so is your ass but you don't see me complaining."

"Fuck off!" Sehun says punching Jongin's arm causing him to swerve a little.

"OW! It's the truth!" He whines as he fixes his composure.

"Besides its not my house per se it's my parents. I just crash it. Also, don't lose your love for learning about new things just because people are trash. " He says the last part earnestly, looking to his right to catch a glimpse Sehun's reaction.

Sehun turned as well, the light from the morning sun bouncing off the other's head brightly. He turned back. "Then don't let others influence how you should behave in front of them, acting like something you're not. Just be yourself Jongin, true friends will love you whether your act like Kai or Jongin. "

Although they didn't talk about it. Sehun knew that Jongin had been bothered since the day Sehun had asked him to act like himself in front of his peers. He felt as if he should've talked about it more but the chance never came up.

"Mayhaps, you are correct. Alright, if you promise not to stop loving going to school I promise to be myself."

Sehun sighed. "Fine. Promise."

"Guess you have two promises to keep now."

"which is what?" Sehun asks.

"A lifetime supply of chocolate and this. "

"I.. I can't believe... Game on, Kim."

"Game on, Oh."

***

"Sehun, Sehun, Sehun!"

Whom the fuck?

Sehun turns around to find three girls bombard him with questions.

"So is it true then, are you and Kai... a thing? " One of the girls said with a blatant innuendo as she raises her eyebrows up and down.

"Not sure how that's your business if you want to know so badly go ask Kai yourself," Sehun answers back, turning away from them in his seat as he tries to focus on the problems that the teacher had put on the board prior to the beginning of the period.

"Of course we did, he said and I quote, 'He's seen more than just a thing.' "

Sehun pursed his lips into a thin line. I hate that damn, Kim. He could already imagine him with a peace sign in the air and a goofy grin on his face. Sucks to suck.

"I wouldn't say we aren't but I wouldn't say we are. " He says writing down the question to the math problem. Do these girls have nothing better to do or are Am I the only one who fucking cares about this?

Two of the girls who were hunched towards him sit back into their respective seats and sigh. "You're no fun."

"Yes." He replies.

"Here." The third girl who was looking through her bag finally takes out the objects and hands them to Sehun.

Before he was able to say anything she replies with," It's a scrub, we saw some writing on your locker, and Kai is like our son, we don't want anything bad to happen to the people he cares for."

Sehun took it with acceptance. It was odd. These girls knew nothing of him, but because they respect Jongin, they helped him. Jongin has that much influence on the alumni at this school, Sehun must have really been only in his world if he didn't even know about him until a short while ago. He felt slightly ashamed.

"Thank you.." He pauses to think before he speaks again. "We've only made out a few times." He says quickly before turning away a crimson shade blooming on his face.

The three girls squeal in excitement and he couldn't help but let a smile escape from his lips.

Class ends. Sehun mentally prepared himself the entirety of his class session for the words that were displayed on his metal locker. But he honestly didn't think it was going to be this bad.

Whispers upon whispers surrounded him. A rag in one hand and a permanent marker liquid remover in the other, he held them tightly. Biting his lips he tried not to shake violently so that it would be noticeable.

"I honestly don't know what to say." He whispers to himself.

There, in bold black letters, were the words,

YOU SMELL LIKE TRASH

I smell like what now? Is that the best they can come up with?

The first section took him for a spin that he didn't notice the other part right away. When his eyes glanced at the next few words he really just wanted to hide in a trash can for the rest of his life.

CAN I TAKE YOU OUT?

He chokes on nothing but microscopic dust particles in the air.

Kim Fuckin Jong In

_____________________

Uhm

Ha

This has been in my drafts for 2 years

Im not really sure what to say cuz this is kinda awkward

Idk why I haven't posted

It's kinda like

When you have something you think is great but as time goes on you realize the faults and that kinda holds you back from continuing and making up for them with better story telling
And you kinda just don't even want to look at it anymore
But I am always coming back and looking at everyone's comments and replies and the things they say and it does make me feel better but then worse cuz I know I haven't posted in a long time

I never wanted to be one of those cliche writers that disappear after writing a great story and I always mean to come back and try to finish it

Yet here I am

Even with this chapter I wanted for it to be at least 20k (exaggerated for dramatically affect) words
But sadly it's only 1200 or so

But I think I expect so much from myself that when I don't come through with it I ignore the situation

And for that I apologize

I decided that 1200 words was enough
Even if it wasn't big it was something
After being in my drafts since 2018? 2017?

It's 2020 idek

Thank you for all of you who have been supporting me and we siting and even if you aren't waiting anymore (cuz shit I wouldn't be) I'm still very grateful

Idk when I'll update again but hopefully I do

ON ANOTJER NOT

LET ME DAY ONE THING

KIM JONGDAE IS GOING TO BE A HUSBANF AND A FATJER
AND THE NEWS CAME OUT IN MY BIRTJDAH AND I AM SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY

I am now 20 years old when I started this acc I think I was 15 so Wattpad will always be in here no matter how many people call it cringey even tho
It really is HAHAHAA

I've been doing okay for myself still don't know what to do in my life but hopefully I'll be someone some day

I've gotten into a lot more groups now

As you probably know I like bts and nct but I've come to love ATEEZ as well
I've gone to many concerts over the past years
Finnaly saw bts last year at the rose bowl and will be seeing them again this year !! TWICE!!
I SAW SUPERM AND THEY WERE AMAZING
ALSO SAW THEM TWICE

And with the world in panic mode because of the virus outbreak

I hope you all stay safe and healthy and don't worry too much

Be prepared but live your life

I LOVE YOU ALL

UNTIL NEXT TIME

(Ps I got a cat from the streets last year June I have named him Juno... because of NamJOON and Uno but you know because I got him in June I AM NOW A CAT PERSON)

OH ONE MORE THING
I MET MONSTA X
LOLOL
and arm wrestled one of them
I love LA okay good bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 51.3K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 34.3K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
352K 15.2K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...