Falling For Him (#2)

By alisonswan94651

"Falling in love was never my intention." "Trust me, Buddy, me neither." **** Emily Holland is a definition o... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Meet The Casts
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue

Chapter 13

49 36 78
By alisonswan94651

Emily's POV

"Right foot first!"

"I'm handling it."

"Hey, your foot is slip-"

I didn't get to hear the last part because I was already falling on the side of the road as much as gracefully anyone can.

"...ping." Rick finished running to help me stand up.

"Well...This is embarrassing." I stated without looking up, despising the faint shyness in my voice. I am not shy, nor was I ever worried what people thought of me.

From the corner of my eyes, I noticed girls looking at Rick swooning and not to mention not looking at me twice like I didn't even exist.

Those evil French wenches...How dare they look at my boyfriend like that!

Unknown to my booming anger towards his admirers, Rick lifted my chin up. "Hey, this is not bad...at least considering my track record of riding a bicycle." He said as he brushed his hand lightly over my arms to get rid of the dirt. Chuckling I got up and went over to the bicycle.

Enough riding for one day...and enough of those lingering stares of the girls.

"Looking at your face, I guess you want to give up for today?" Rick smirked leaning in and kissing me softly.

"Hmm." I murmured backing up.

Take that, girls! He's mine!

A grin immediately formed on his beautiful face. "I know the perfect thing to do today."

I raised my eyes playfully. "Really?"

"Yes! I have some close friends in here. I haven't seen them for a long time and we'll leave in two days so...would you like to come with me?"

He wanted me to meet his friends? Hell yes!

"I'd love to," I answered honestly happy. Nodding at me, he helped me get the bicycle into the truck and we were done, we both got into the truck.

"So, tell me one thing Em-" Rick broke the comfortable silence in the car. "-How do you have no problem riding a bike but you can't even balance a bicycle to save your life?"

A smile broke my face hearing his question. I could still remember the events that made me hate riding a bicycle. If Rick learned the reason, either he will laugh at me or become sad and guilty again. So to take no risk, I shrugged.

"I have no idea why."

But in truth when I was starting to learn how to ride a cycle, I accidentally got into someone else's backyard. That time I didn't realize it was Rick's but it was too late when he with his friends, broke every part of my cycle leaving me a crying mess on the cold ground. After that, no matter how many times my parents tried, I swore an oath that I'd never learned how to ride it.

It was also the main reason why it was on my bucket list.

Now that we're together, I want to erase every bad memory of us. I don't want to remember the cold harsh Rick, I want to remember the carefree one.

The person I fell for.

"Hey, you look thousands of miles away. Sacred to meet my friends?" Rick joked but his eyes looked worried for a second. Taking his other hand, I gripped it reassuringly.

"No way!" I laughed. Taking a deep breath, I looked away from his eyes. "And anyway, Emily Holland isn't the type of person who can get scared easily."

"I know." He said catching my hand and holding it tightly for a moment looking into my eyes.

Oh, why did he have to be so perfect?

The rest of the ride was mostly filled with flirting with each other and laughing like our life depended on it. In no time, we were standing in front of a mansion like a house with a large iron gate.

Goodness...

"Speechless? It happened to me too when I first saw his house." Rick reassured me, coming to my side to open the truck door. I got out of the car and started walking together.

This is insane!

After knocking a couple of times, a smiling guy opened the door. As soon as he noticed Rick, he started murmuring something in French.

"Victor! Meet my girlfriend, Emily." Rick exclaimed rather excitedly. 

The guy, who I know as Victor smirked looking at Rick. "A une bien-aimée?"

Rick scowled at whatever Victor said but before he can say anything else, Victor took my palm to kiss it. "I am Victor Boivin. And you, mon amie?"

Ok, get this over with...

Giving him a winning smile, I started talking. "Hello, I'm Emily Holland..."

***

After meeting Victor, I met Lena, Pearl, Adam, Enzo, and Ana. And I also get to learn one thing, which is Victor is the group flirt of their group of friends and also that Rick can get jealous easily. Like right now, he's sending daggers at Victor. 

"Then you wouldn't believe! Just before he can ask 'will you be my girlfriend?', she vomited all over him. It was a sight to remember. Trust me, that was so hilarious!" Victor laughed with the others, making me snort. 

"So, did she ever become his girlfriend?" I asked smirking. 

"No, cause we never saw her again," Lena replied rolling her eyes at Rick, who was by now fuming.

"Vic, enough of my high school tales. I think it's boring Em to tears." Rick gritted at Victor but did he stop oh, no he sat even close to me making him yeah, jealous. 

"I can't believe, I'm letting him say these things." Rick murmured. 

Laughing, I kissed him, quick and hard, ignoring his friends swooning. But before I could tease him more, his phone rang loudly making me break the kiss in surprise. He groaned picking up.

"Whoever you are, better finish this call soon." 

Laughing at him, I joined the others talking about Enzo's crush on his neighbor. Not even 10 minutes later Rick stood up. 

"Where are you going, mister?" I asked Rick confused.

His face was a mixture of guilty and hurry as he answered. "Emergency at home. I gotta go." 

"So, I'm coming with-"

"No!" He cut me off weirdly. "It wouldn't take a half hour. I'll be right back to fetch you." 

Huh? What's wrong?

"Oh, ok."

"Good." He suddenly kissed me making me forget what I was about to ask.

"And Victor, keep your charm from showing." He threatened Vic but instead of being sacred he started to hug Rick tightly.

Uh, what's going on?

"He finally said it. Rick finally thinks I have charm, guys!" Everyone including me started to laugh. They reminded me so much of Jer and Parker. 

"Just don't be you for half an hour," Rick said disgusted and walked out of the door. After his dramatic exit, they brought the food which we enjoyed. Hell, I think I even become friends with them in a couple of hours.

But where's Rick?

"So, Emily, tell me how long you've been in love with Rick?" Lena suddenly asked raising her brows. 

Ah, what!?

I know I loved being with him. But that doesn't mean-

Holy hell... that meant...

Oh, shit-I love him!

Oh damn it to the hell, I was the only girl who vowed never to fall in love and I ended up doing it anyway! I need to tell him, yes! I have to. Like right now.

Or I'll get insane thinking it over and over again.

"Hey, you look pale. Everything's fine?" Lena spoke making me looking at her. Uh...I've to go home.

"No...Actually, do you mind, if I take a call? I'm not feeling well, so I'll just call Rick to give me a lift." She hugged me immediately, before going to the kitchen to give me some water.

Taking the time, I called Rick.

"The number you are trying to dial is..."

Uhhh! You got to be freaking kidding me! The only time I need him to get the call, he is unavailable. After trying at least, six times I decided to just take a cab and go home.

"Hey guys, I know Rick said he'll fetch me but I'm not feeling well and he's not picking up his phone. So, I'd just take the cab." I announced standing up from the couch. These people have been nothing but helpful but now I'm also worried cause Rick never delayed in picking up my phone.

"Nonsense! Let me drive you to Rick's." Victor interrupted me when I was almost at the door.

"Uh-no thank you-"

He cut me off by taking a key from his table. "I really wasn't asking, mon amie. Rick will have my head on a plate if I let his chéri go without any protection."

My cheeks warmed up without my permission hearing him calling me as Rick's beloved.

Ok, I wasn't that bad at French. 

After going back to Rick's place, my heart beat raised as I realized what I was going to say...er rather like confess. I can't wait to scream it to the world!

Geez...I need to control myself from kiss-

What. The. Hell!?

"Teyana?" I whispered in question to the blonde girl in front of me in a bathrobe. What the hell is going on? Why is Rick sleeping in his bed and Teyana just trying to climb down from the bed!?

"What are you doing here?" I gritted out. 

"Um, Em, it's just-"

This time I screamed. "What the fuck are you doing in my boyfriend's bed!?" 

Her eyes widened at my blunt scream. She tried to walk towards me but Rick grabbed her hand stopping her.

"Go back to sleep babe." He murmured sleepily.

Babe...

He called her babe.

I didn't even realize when tears made their way to my eyes. I feel like my heart is failing. Like I can't breathe. My mind was refusing to translate what my eyes were seeing. It can't be happening. Rick won't do this to me. Will he?

"What did you do?" I asked coldly to the girl who had the deficiency to blush. She stared at me for a moment before opening her mouth.

"I'm sorry for what happened. But I can't change it. He said he loved me and we made love. It's no big deal!" 

No big deal...I'll show her how big deal it is. 

Now I know what Cami must've felt when she saw Sandra constantly with Parker. But I'm not Cami. I'll make both of them realize how big of a mistake they've done by betraying me. 

"What are you doing!?" She yelled out when I grabbed her by the hairs and ripped Rick's hand from her's. Dragging her into the hallway I was almost succeeded in throwing her out when Sean stopped me.

"What is she doing here?" He asked surprised. 

Good...he made my job even easier. 

"This girl here made love to your cousin also known as my now ex-boyfriend. So do what you want to do with these two. I'm out of here." 

I really was. Cause if I stayed here one minute I'll burst into tears. Dragging my stuff from my room, I put the last suitcase into the car and slammed the lid. By now I could hear yelling and cursing from the house. 

But I've to go. 

So, I hurried into the driver's seat and backed out of the driveway leaving my love and heart both broken.

***

LONG chapter. But tell me, did u expect something like this to happen? Let me know via-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 231 23
"I never planned on falling in love with you, but I did, and oh what an adventure it has been." When an unlikely pair find themselves instantly draw...
20K 720 48
Beautiful Smart Rude Stubborn as hell. Emily,going through so many job interviews, she felt live was giving her a chance when she was called for the...
456 23 13
Sisters of the Winx. They say true love never ends. How true is that to a girl who has fallen in love a lot and had her heart broken every time? It's...
2.6K 277 30
Shawn looked at me with a puzzled face. "What are you writing?" I looked up from my new journal and smiled. "I'm writing everything that has happened...