[Discontinued] Unexpected & F...

By dearful

"HANA!" Genji's booming voice shouts to me as I run away with my vision blurred from my tears. My legs begin... More

๐ŸŒธ 01
๐ŸŒธ 02
๐ŸŒธ 03
๐ŸŒธ 04
๐ŸŒธ 05
๐ŸŒธ 06
๐ŸŒธ 07
๐ŸŒธ 08
๐ŸŒธ 09
๐ŸŒธ 10
๐ŸŒธ 11
๐ŸŒธ 12
๐ŸŒธ 13
๐ŸŒธ 14
๐ŸŒธ 15
๐ŸŒธ 16
๐ŸŒธ 17
๐ŸŒธ 18
๐ŸŒธ 19**

๐ŸŒธ Intro

1.2K 14 2
By dearful

。||  Backstory (Hana POV)

I've had the passion to help others since I was a little girl. It was a given since mother and father worked with the government; lending their intelligence to the military. It made perfect sense when I decided to enroll myself in a police academy.

With the high rates of crimes in NYC I wanted to pursue myself in at least making a 5% change in the ratios. 

I would like to make a bigger difference but let's face reality.

Within the first month I've been given simple tasks like handling paperwork for the higher cadets in my force. The job was easy but I wanted more. I wanted to go out there and solve crimes.

The only thing I can do for now is obey my Chief's orders. I didn't want to disobey him, especially since he's one of the youngest Chief's that gained promotion rapidly due to his skills. Ever since I've been placed in his care I can't help but watch him from afar.

I grew curious about him and wanted to find out how he gained his position at the age of 25. Is he a prodigy of some sort? Little did I know, my curiosity took a turn and I started developing a one sided feeling towards my own Chief, Jack Morrison.

- - - -

  。|| Backstory (Genji POV)  

I don't know how I ended up here in my life as the Assistant Chief with my best friend Jack as the Chief. That position should've been mine if only I had a sweet tongue like Jack's. He speaks in a way that can woo anyone. 

But I'm okay with that. Jack and I are a dynamic duo, good cop and bad cop.

But our duo does come with a bad outcome. I'm always receiving the shit end while he showers with the good, and this time is no difference.

I've been eyeing a certain new cadet that's joined our force. God is she adorable and clumsy. Despite her flaws, I can see her eyes light up with persistence even though Jack and I have been giving her the shitty tasks.

Jack doesn't give a second glance at her but I'm always finding myself wanting to coddle her. Of course I can't since it'll show favoritism and that doesn't flow well in a job that demands teamwork. 

But I've noticed her recently gaining interest in Jack. Her body language when she nervously walks up to Jack to do a simple task like giving coffee makes me feel...weird.

🌸

  。 || Ages of the three in this fanfic.   

Hana Song - 20

Jack Morrison - 25

Genji Shimada - 25

  🌸 

Hey loves, I just wanted to write the intro to this new series down since it's based on a short dream I had last night. (It went a bit different like magic instead of police academy and dream me instead of Hana but I had to find a way to make it make sense, lul.) 

It is a Genji x D.va fanfic but the first few chapters will be Hana falling for Jack but don't worry it'll all form a beautiful story within time.

It's a love triangle type of thing, kind of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 12.4K 25
[Complete] Spurred by your philanthropic childhood dream, you joined Overwatch to put your medical knowledge to good use. Two things , one - you didn...
4.3K 104 21
blackwatch is offically recruited and beginning their training and missions. genji meets a former texan cowboy, cole cassidy, who surprisingly is als...
66.5K 2.6K 23
Jesse McCree knew this mission was going to end in flames as soon as Reyes assigned it to him. What he didn't know is that those flames would be blu...
49.1K 1K 14
You wanted a monster...now you have one. We were told a legend long ago by my father....that there were more than just the north and south dragons. T...