Please Remember (BTS Fanfic C...

By lovingseoul

What the mind forgets can only be remembered by the heart. But the heart can not remember all the time. Your... More

Please Remember (KPOP Fanfic)
1 - We Meet Again
2 - I miss him!
3 - He Hates Me
4 - Mr. Insensitive
5 - I Bid Good Bye
6 - First Day of School
7 - I Need You
8 - Serenade
9 - Lost Hearts
10 - Short Time with Him
11 - Agreement
12 - Letter?
13 - Inside the Letter
14 - Siblings
15 - Her Confession
16 - Playground (Part 1)
16 - Playground (Part 2)
17 - Mall Date
18 - My Dress
19 - The Heartbreak
20 - The Party
22 - About The Play
23 - Lovers' Quarrel
24 - The Date
25 - The Date (Part 2)
26 - We Should Review
27 - He is Sick
28 - Never Will
29 - Untitled
30 - D-Day
31 - With His Mom
32 - Graduation!
33 - The Accident
34 - After the Accident
35 - The Notebook
36 - Who is he?
37 - He has gotten better
38 - The Memories
39 - Birthday
40 - The Guitar
41 -Untitled
42 - Photo Frame
43 - Alumni Party
44 - The Arcade
45 - The Dream
46 - He's Awaken
47 - Tragedy
48 - Final
Author's Note

21 - Untitled

3.7K 121 15
By lovingseoul

We're almost 3k reads! Omo! Thank you guys! :)

And 200 votes.

You make me so happy :">

-----

Jin took his chance and claimed Chaelin's heart. It must be the happiest night for Chaelin. But, how can she be calm if she knows that Jin haven't told Eunsol that .....

"Why did you kiss me?" She asked angrily.

"Why? Should there be a reason for a kiss?" Jin asked.

"Oh yeah? Why? You kissed... just because you like to?"

"Why are you getting mad? You said you love me then I kissed you. You should be thankful."

"And why should I be thankful? You know how I feel. But do I know your feelings for me? And you just broke up with Eunsol. Am I your rebound here? What if y -"

Jin cut her once more by a kiss.

"Hey! That's the second time now, Seokjin!" Chaelin shouted.

"Why do you keep on counting?" Jin asked.

"Yah!" She punches his chest. Jin haven't let go of her. She is still locked in his arms, "You can't just do what you want."

"You are not my rebound. Keep that in your mind now. For the past few weeks, I realized I shouldn't have just accepted her. She kept on manipulating me."

He leaned in again which made Chaelin shut her mouth. She thought he leaned in for another kiss but no, he didn't. He whispered, "Do I have to tell you those three words? Words are only words, you can't tell if they are real or not. So, if you'd let me, I will just make you feel .... " he paused to kiss her ear, "I love you." making her shiver. And he started to kiss her from her ear, on her cheek, then to her chin. Lastly, he gently kissed her on the lips.

Chaelin comfortly closed her eyes and responded to her kiss. The two shared a passionate kiss for a short time.

After breaking the kiss, he hugged her tightly and asked her, "Remember when you saw us and she kissed me, like twice?"

Chaelin nodded.

"I never wanted to kiss her unlike how much I wanted to do it with you." Jin said making Chaelin blush. She's thankful she is hiding her face on Jin's chest.

***

*Chaelin's POV*

"Bang Chaelin! Come on doooooown!" I hear my brother shout. What the hell is his problem?

"I'm coming!" I thought I needed to tell him that. We're going to school together again. I hope he'll not see me smiling or blushing while walking to school. Because I'd like to reminisce the things happened that night.

*Third POV*

"Hey! Chaelin, are you listening?" Chanyong asked her sister who seemed like to be spacing out.

"Huh? Ah! Yeah.." scratching her head, she chuckled.

"Are you going to have lunch with us?" He asked. "Jin said he prepared food for lunch for the group, I guess you and Jinah are counted."

"Sure! Why not? I do't have to spend my allowance then?" She said, grinning.

Chanyong covered his sister's face and laughed at her, "You look scary when you smile like that. So stop it."

"Hey, hey, hey! Look who's here? It is our lady, Bang!" Jimin said and formed his hands like a gun and shooted.

"How was your sleep, pretty girl?" Suga teased, wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"Pretty like me!" She joked making everyone laugh. "Yah! I know you know it is joke but can't you guys just agree?"

Jin shove his friends away and stopped infront of Chaelin. He leaned in and held her chin up, "We know you are pretty. But be careful and keep distance with all the guys. I have eyes watching you." And he winked.

"Why? What if I get close with other guys?" Is she really curious?

"You'll get punished." And kissed her on ther nose tip.

"Heyyy!" Shooing him away making their friends laugh.

"Love birds, come on now. Or we'll be late." And they went to their respective classrooms.

***

"Namsoon, are you sure you're fine? Tonight?" Chaelin asked her seatmate.

"No. We'll be able to finish this report before it gets dark. So, don't worry." Namsoon said.

Chaelin is not worrying about the report. She is more worried about Jin. If gets jealous, what will that 'punishment' he'll give her?

Chaelin arrived in their house with her brother Chanyong, Namsoon, and her 'boyfriend' Jin.

"No, I think we should ask them first if they know his disorder as an intro." Namsoon suggested.

"Shall we? Okay then." Without explaining her side once mor,e Chaelin agreed.

"How long are they going to work on their report?" Jin whispered to Chanyong. Chanyong and Jin are studying just beside Chaelin and Namsoon.

"I don't know either." Chanyong shrugged his shoulders and rubbed his tummy rounds, "I'm hungry."

"Where are your parents, by the way?" Jin asked. Jin and Chaelin's relationship is already known to both of their parents.

"They'll be back late. Father said he has a meeting to attend to. Should we...." and he pointed at the kitchen.

Jin raised his eyebrow twice on Chanyong. Chantong should've guessed the meaning of it so he left his seat and proceeded to the kitchen to start cooking.

"Can you discuss this part? And this part will be mine." Asked Chaelin.

"Sure! We can help each other any way if we need to. Right?" Chaelin nodded and continued organizing the contents of their report.

Jin watched them silently on his seat. He held his chin like someone thinking. "Should I?"

He slowly stood up and took the space beside Chaelin who is sitting on the carpet. He quickly placed his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer, "How is it going?" And looked at what she is doing on her laptop.

Chaelin looked at him and discovered heir faces are only a few inches apart. "Hm... S-se-seokjin..." she softly said.

Jin turned to Chaelin and looked straightly on her eyes. A smile started to grow on her face.

"Eh-hummmm!" Namsoon cleared his throat and spoke, "I guess that's all we should do?" And started to put his things in his bag.

Chaelin walked him to the gate "Take care, Namsoon!" And watched him until he is gone from her sight.

Chaelin continued working on their report.

"How is Namsoon going to get his part?" Jin asked.

"I will just e-mail him." Said Chaelin.

From the kitchen, Chanyong shouted "Don't bother doing anything silly, Jin!"

Chaelin and Jin looked at each other and laughed together.

Using his hand, Jin put the strands of hair that covers a part of her face and tucked it on her ears. He leaned in to kiss her nose tip, "Of course I won't do anything silly. I respect my girl."

"M-my .... My girl?"

"Yes, you are my girl." And he hugged her.

-----

This is just a short update. Untitled because I can't think of a title cx

Sorry if the grammar is wrong, and for the typographies.

Thank you again, everyone! I have a writers' block but I still tried to update. Please give me time to write more ^^

***

About the new fanfic I am thinking and telling you about. I am thinking about putting Seo InGuk as one of the characters? :) I can think about the female's name but can you give me another male character? :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 9.8K 27
"Do you remember when we first met? I never want to forget, Please, don't let me forget you..." - He's always loved her. Since the first time he laid...
11.5K 354 55
BTS imagines in English....my first book, hope you'll enjoy it🥰💜 __________________________________ Note: This all is happening just in my imagina...
14.6K 918 5
Do you remember that someone? That someone... that you called... first love. Those little feelings... that makes you feel warm... that makes you feel...
2.1K 212 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...