NBA Imagines๐Ÿ€

Door stargirl_2017

~cute imagines~ ~freaky imagines~ ~funny imagines~ The first couple of imagines will be my own based on a co... Meer

.00
Acquainted; Kyrie Irving {R}
Bold NBA predictions๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
Just Because; Paul George {R}
Press Conference; Kyrie Irving
Castles; Bradley Beal
Cold Feet; Kevin Durant
Jealous; Lamarcus Alridge
Off Night; Demar DeRozan
Bet; Ben Simmons {R}
Off limits; Kyle Kuzma
2k18; James Harden *Short*
Baecation; Stephen Curry {R}
Make Up; Jayson Tatum
Make Up; Jayson Tatum Pt. 2 {R}
Mistress; Stephen Curry
Shoulder to Cry On; Brandon Ingram *Short*
All That Matters; Kelly Oubre Jr. *Short*
Frustrated; Klay Thompson
Jealous; Ben Simmons
The Secret; Kyle Kuzma
One More Chance; D'Angelo Russell
Wedding Night; Kevin Love
Just Friends; Devin Booker {R}

Proposal; Devin Booker

8.5K 129 6
Door stargirl_2017

For tvd_lover122
❤️

Devin

I sighed nervously, looking down at the 14 carat engagement ring in my hand that I'd had with me all week. I bought it two weeks ago, when I officially decided that I wanted to propose to my girlfriend of 4 years, Emily.
It never seemed like the right time to do it, not to mention we had been arguing a bit more before we came to L.A. I've just been punking out ever since I got the ring and making excuses. I finally decided to propose at the all star game tonight, and I've been nervous as hell since.
What if she says no..in front of all those people?
I had to push those thoughts out and go with it.
Tyson patted my back and sat next to me.
"You ready for this?"

I nodded.
"Yeah. Of course I am. Emily is the love of my life man. I can't let another day go by and she doesn't have my ring on her finger."

Tyler stood in front of me and chuckled.
"Devin Booker man. I never thought I'd see the day someone had you so whipped that you'd propose."

"Shut up Tyler. I need to get ready. You guys know what your doing?"

They nodded.

I smiled.
"Thank you guys for coming up to L.A. with me and helping me out with this."

"We got your back man." Tyson nodded. "Everything's going to work out."

I hope it does.

Emily

I sighed as I sat inside the hotel room about to get ready for the all star game in which my boyfriend Devin was playing for the first time.
He had wanted this opportunity for so long, the fact that I got to be a part of it was amazing to me.
I looked down at my phone to see that I haven't gotten any texts from him today. In fact, he had been acting weird all week. More nervous and impatient than usual, I just pinned it on the All star game and thought today he was just busy at practice. It was 6'o clock and I started to get ready, as I wanted to see Devin before the game. I showered and washed my hair, as I came out of the bathroom with my robe on, there was a knock on the door. I raised an eyebrow and looked into the peephole to see Tyson and Tyler, Devin's teammates, at the door.

I raised an eyebrow, tightened my robe, and opened the door.
"Hey..guys..what are you doing here?"

"We're here to deliver something to you Ms. Booker." Tyler smiled.

I chuckled at the fact that they used Devin's last name.

Tyson pulled out a long, black bag that encased an outfit in it.

I raised an eyebrow.
"Is this a dress or.."

"That's for you to find out." Tyler winked.

I smiled.
"Is this from Devin?"

They didn't respond, instead Tyler cleared his throat and turned to Tyson.
"Do you have the other thing?"

Tyson felt in his pockets and gasped.
"Shit! I don't."

Tyler slapped his head.
"What do you mean you don-"

Tyson pulled out a black jewelry case and pushed Tyler.
"I was kidding. This is for you too Em."

I gasped and looked down at the two gifts.

"Make sure you wear it to the game tonight. We'll be waiting downstairs to drive you to the game."

I smiled and chuckled.
"Okay. I'll be down shortly."

They walked away and I closed the door, raising an eyebrow at what I had in my hand.
I put the outfit down and unzipped the black covering and my eyes widened. It was a tight, mid thigh black Vera Wang dress. Memories started flooding back as I realized why Devin bought this specific dress.
This is the dress I wore on our very first date.
I bought this dress the day of because he was taking me out to dinner at a fancy restaurant.
I smiled and looked to see a pair of black Jimmy Choo heels.
This is really fancy for a basketball game...
I looked in the black clasp and opened it to see a pair of diamond earrings and a diamond necklace.
"Oh my god!" I gasped.
What the hell was Devin planning? I loved the gifts but this was very flashy for the all star game.
I smiled and slipped the dress and heels on.
I looked in the mirror and chuckled.
It was like seeing me, four years ago on our first date. I curled my hair, and put some light makeup on before placing the stunning necklace around my neck and the studded earring in my ears. I grabbed my clutch and my phone, seeing that I got a text from Devin.

Hubby😘💋🤤: Hey beautiful❤️. You on your way?

I smiled, responding with a 'yes' as I went downstairs to be greeted by Tyson and Tyler again. They walked me to their car and we all got in, making our way to the Staples center.

"So Emily, how are you and Dev?" Tyler asked.

"We're good." I smiled.

"I have a question." Tyson said, taking a right turn on the road.

"Shoot."

"You see a future with Devin? Like kids, marriage, etc."

I nodded.
"Yeah. Of course! I just.."

"Just what?"

"I don't know if that's what he wants." I shrugged.

"Wait Devin?" Tyler asked, confused.

I nodded.

"What makes you think that?"

"He's been distant lately. He never really talks about marriage, let alone kids. I just don't think it's something he's thinking about right now, but it's something that I do want."

Tyson and Tyler looked at each other and nodded before going back to looking out the windows. We soon made it to Staples center around 30 minutes before tip off. Tyson and Tyler walked with me to where Devin was and he looked up with a smile. As Devin walked over, they left and went to our seats.

"Hey beautiful." Devin smiled, placing a kiss on my lips.

I smiled and kissed back.
"Hello to you to All star."

"How did you like your gifts?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me.

I leaned on him and smiled.
"I loved them baby. Why did you send them?"

"What do you mean?"

"It's a little dressy for an basketball game Dev."

"You'll see." He said, kissing my lips again. "Love you"

"Love you too." I smiled, as he ran back into the court.

The hell did he mean 'You'll see?'

I sat down at my seat in between Tyson and Tyler and the game soon started. This was a good, close game. Kyrie had been chosen to be captain of his team and Kevin Durant was chosen to be captain of his own team. Devin was chosen by Kyrie to be on his team and it was seeming to be the best decision that Kyrie made.
Devin lead the team with 30 points. There was now 10 seconds left in the 4th quarter. It was tied 155-155. James Harden on Team Kevin had the ball, but he lost control and Devin scooped it up. 5 seconds left. Devin stopped in front of the three point line and just released, not knowing whether it would go in or not then swish!
It went in!
THAT WAS GAME!
Devin had hit the game winning shot and everyone cheered and roared as his teammates ran over to him. I stood up and cheered loudly as he made eye contact with me and smiled, winking at me.

"Ya mans took that shoot for you Em." Tyson said, smiling down at me.

I chuckled and continued to cheer. After the celebration, they were announcing All star game MVP and by no surprise, because he deserved it, Devin had won, making me jump out of my seat. Devin had made your regular acceptance speech, and when I thought he was going to give the mic up, he kept it. Tyson and Tyler had gotten up as Devin was about to continue.

"I want to bring out someone special to me. Someone who is the reason I hit that game winning shot and the reason I play so hard in every game that I'm in." Devin said, looking right at me.

"Come on." Tyler said, motioning me towards the court.

I raised an eyebrow.
"Wait, what's going on?"

"You ask to many questions." Tyson chuckled, as they guided me onto the court.

I looked at Devin with a confused face. Tyler handed me a bouquet of bright, red roses that were nearly my size. I smiled and turned back to Devin who was now closer to me and had handed the trophy to one of his teammates to hold.

"Emily, Over the years, our relationship has evolved more than I could have ever imagined. We had started off as two dumb kids stumbling through adulthood together, sharing laughter and shouting matches. But now we're grown, still young at heart and I still want nothing more than to spend my days together with you forever.."

I gasped as tears escaped my eyes, as Devin got down on one knee, taking a black box out of his pocket.
He looked up at me with a smile.
"..Emily, I don't want to spend another day without you being my fiancé.I want us to consecrate the love we have right now. You finally becoming...Mrs. Booker. I want us to last a lifetime baby. You don't marry the person you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without." He smiled.

I smiled, as tears started falling from my eyes.
I was so goddamn emotional!

"Would you, Emily, do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

I nodded and smiled.
"Yes! Yes Devin! A thousand times yes!" I yelled, wrapping my arms around him and kissing him.

He smiled and stood up, placing the huge ring on my finger.
He kissed me again while picking me up.
"You don't know how happy that just made me babygirl." He said, pulling me close to him.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

225K 3.9K 71
Imagines upon your requests โค๏ธ *Only do requests* *Dedicated to all the beautiful chocolate men out there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธโค๏ธ *Slow updates* (sometimes)๐Ÿ˜ฌ
227K 2.8K 66
๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„๐Š ๐‡๐€๐‹๐„. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
7K 35 15
i write for jj, rafe and pope! if you have any requests feel free to message me, enjoy my tumblr: ruewrote
4.7K 88 17
Okay, I will try to update every so often on this and I will do as much as I can on each chapter.