Cute Monster

By uFiona

Cliché The thing that Jodie Black hate the most are clichés. She prefers jumping out the window, from the te... More

Cute Monster ♥
Prologue ~ ♥
1; ♡ I Got Him, But He Simply Ran Away
2; ♡ Sorry, Apology Isn't Accepted.
3; ♡ Hello There, Kitty cat.
4; ♡ Running Under The Sun? Hell No
5; ♡ Warning! Cliche On The Way.
6; ♡ Reality Will Eat You Alive.
7; ♡ Any Last Words?
8; ♡ After Fight.
9; ♡ Faking & Breaking.
10; ♡ It Is Not As Romantic As It May Seem.
11; ♡ Hide & Seek.
12; ♡ We can never agree on something.
13; ♡ Get Off Me!
14; ♡ Jealousy!
15; ♡ A Zombie Shakespeare?!
16; ♡ And She Strikes Like a Thunder Storm.
17; ♡ My Pants Are On Fire!
18; ♡ Tick Tock!
19; ♡ That Is Called Kidnapping!
20; ♡ He Started It, And I Didn't Get It.
21; ♡ A Blushing Monster, Seriously?
22; ♡ Run! Police! Run
23; ♡ A Pervert + Monster = What?!
24; ♡ Kiss or Kill.
26; ♡ The Deal.
27; ♡ I Mess it up Every time.
28; ♡ 'Slut' is My New Name.
29; ♡ Girls are Gonna be Girls Obviously.
30; ♡ How to Avoid Kids for Dummies.
31; ♡ Wow, Thank You Mr. Brother.
32; ♡ Searching for that Stupid Brother.
33; ♡ The Secret Party.
34; ♡ A Reason Why I Should Never Drink Again.
35; ♡ Bathroom Game
36; ♡ Bad News or Good News?
37; ♡ Flashback [1]
38; ♡ Flashback [2]
39; ♡ Rooftop Talk
40; ♡ Rooftop Kiss
41; ♡ Accepting Reality
42; ♡ Face It.
43; ♡ Caught in the Trap.
44; ♡ Talking.
45; ♡ Let's Sneak Out.
46; ♡ Back to Where it all Began.
Epilogue ♥
Cuties

25; ♡ He Needs a Nickname!

12.3K 503 71
By uFiona

                                      Sorry for the late update ♥

                                                 Unedited.

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                     Chapter Twenty-Five; He Needs a Nickname!

My eyes widened as I understood what the hell was happening now, and I wanted to pull away, but Adam held my arm, preventing me from doing that.

I knew that he was strong, but not that much, actually, I have never truly given it another thought other than him being a weird kind of monster.

Gosh, how stupid could I get?

It was so weird that he was the one that kissed me. It was different than the last one. The last one, I did it just because we had to, but seeing how he was kissing me right now… I admit that it wasn’t that bad.

I’m totally going insane.

Even though that guy was somehow kind of skillful at kissing, and it felt so freaking good kissing him, but I had to stop him and myself from getting any deeper than that.

So I did the first thing I could think of.

Slapping him.

That was so girly.

The moment of the impact, I could see everything in a slow motion; How his eyes grew bigger, how his hair swept a little to the side, and how he touched his face as if I just committed a crime.

I think I just hurt his pride.

We heard gasps from people around us, and I wanted to roll my eyes at them.

Have they never seen a girl hitting a guy for kissing her?

He bit his lip painfully as if he was holding himself from doing anything reckless, and then he gave me one of his looks ‘I will kill you in your sleep’.

“You said you didn’t care, didn’t you?”

It was actually kind of scary, and for some reason the look in his eyes made me shiver.

I laughed nervously before gulping. I closed my eyes for a brief second, trying to decide what should I do.

Should I risk my life?

Nope.

I smiled cheerfully at Adam, and turned around slowly before running so fast that I thought I was going to die.

                                             ○                     ○                    ○

“I swear it wasn’t my fault!” I grimaced, not helping with making my lie a little believable. Adam scoffed.

“It was both of your faults, I don’t care.” The police officer said, not even looking up from the computer’s monitor. I sighed.

We were both in a small cell in the police station. Adam was sitting right in front of me, with closed eyes, and crossed arms.

I have never thought that that officer would follow us all the way to here.

I bit my lip and watched Adam silently as he tried to sleep without making his head fall.

He looked so cute.

Yes, I admit that.

If only he wasn’t such a monster, he would’ve been such a cutie-slash-hottie.

Because I had a lot of free time, I started thinking of what I could call him, or what kind of nickname I could give him, but of course only in my head.

It has to have the word monster in it.

I closed my eyes for a brief second, trying to think, but when it came to me, I smirked and opened my eyes evily.

It suits him perfectly.

“What are you smirking for?” Adam asked, “I didn’t think that you would be that happy in jail.” I rolled my eyes.

“It’s none of your business.” I flipped him off, but that didn’t do anything, he started looking at me deeply, and because the cell was so small, I had no other choice but to look back at him.

And the imagines started to come back.

My eyes widened and I looked away.

Why am I thinking about that right now?

I’m being so girly.

“You do care.” He suddenly said, “It is written all over your face.” I glanced at him. The corners of his mouth were up and it turned into a small smile.

It was smiling, but it fit him.

Yet, I still feel it looks so weird on him.

I tried to master my best glare, and not to look effected by his smile. “I told you, I don’t care.” Adam continued smiling, but his smile changed into a childish one, he looked away and shrugged.

He glanced at me. “Okay,” I frowned.

“Your face doesn’t look as an okay! That is so unfair!” I whined, and that felt weird, I usually don’t do that.

He chuckled. “Yeah, life is unfair.” I rolled my eyes.

“You are so annoying.” His face told me he was about to laugh, and that made me really angry. I hated when people laughed at me.

I crossed my arms, and looked away. “Are you going to stop or what?!” I exclaimed when he didn’t look away, or remove that expression.

He shook his head. “You are really cute,” He said. That made me freeze. He also froze, and his eyes widened, as if he had said something he shouldn’t have said.

He instantly looked down, and started scratching his neck nervously. I caught the huge blush on his face, and how he bit his lip.

The nickname fits him.

Perfectly.

“Hey, you two!” The police officer shouted. We both jumped a little. I glared at the man. “I will be calling your parents to pick you up,” He said, making me stand. He gave me a side look, not really caring.

“Don’t call my parents, is that okay?” He frowned, turning his full attention to me now.

“I can’t, I have to call them, you are underage.” I bit my lip harshly and glared at him.

“I don’t care, I actually don’t mind spending the whole night here, I don’t think you will be having anyone coming right now.” He sighed.

The man shrugged, clicking his pen on the table while tilting his head to the side. “I have no other choice, they are your parents after all.” I ran a hand through my hair.

Turning my head to Adam’s way, an idea came to me. I smirked and pointed at Adam. “That guy is my boyfriend, it is alright for me to go with his mom, right?” I raised my eyebrow. That man narrowed his eyes.

“You are lying.” I faked an innocent look and shook my head.

“Why would I lie about that?” I put my hands behind my back, and blinked a few times, smiling at him.

Actually, there are a billion reasons to why I would lie about that.

He scratched his jaw, thinking deeply. “Give me a prove.” He noticed the confused expression on my face and continued. “Like a picture, or something.”

I’m so doomed.

God, why do you hate me?

The man smirked when he saw that I was so nervous, so I took a deep breath, and stood straight, looking at him in the eye.

“Sure,” I said, surprising him. “Can I call my friend to send me the picture?” He didn’t answer for a second but then he nodded.

He took my phone – that was lying near Adam’s – and gave me it. When he caught us, he took our phones from us.

I scrolled down the list that I had. When I found the name I wanted, I swallowed deeply, and looked at the phone disguestly.

I have never thought I would find a use of this number.

Even though I wanted him to answer my call, yet I didn’t want him to pick up. I don’t know how that would work, but anything could happen, right?

Probably not that.

“Hey, my sweetheart.” Scott answered, making me roll my eyes.

“Whatever, listen, you took a picture of me and Adam later right? Send me it.”        

                                             ○         ○          ○

                                Next Chapter's Title: The Deal.

Dedicated to: WeAreAllBroken96 Thanks for commenting and reading this story ♥ that means a lot to me! ^^

 Twitter: @uuFiona / Fiona [ follow me ;3] 

Vote . Comment . Enjoy

xxx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 11 9
Evie was a wild child. She was at (almost) every party, did every dare, and lived the way she wanted to. All so she could pour it into writing. She w...
218K 5.4K 48
*Disclaimer: Characters belong to the wonderful Suzanne Collins.* (This is a Modern story) Valentine's Day is soon approaching at Panem High, and stu...
73.3K 1.9K 53
Willow has just one rule: Must. Always. Hate. Dane. She grew up with Dane Wainsworth, just as her brother. He's her brother's bestfriend. And she hat...
166K 3.4K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...