Patience. {An Axl Rose Romanc...

By MissMorgueW13

Description in the first chapter. I think you will find this story worth it. Who doesn't love Axl Rose? :) More

Patience. {An Axl Rose Romance}
Chapter One: Prom.
Chapter Two: Not Who I Thought You Were (Part One)
Chapter Three: It's Gonna Be Alright Now....
Chapter Five: Girls Night.
Chapter Six: Good Things Come to Those Who Wait.
Chapter Seven: A Death in the Rose House.
Chapter Eight: End of the Dream {Part One}
Chapter Nine: Looking from the Outside In.
Chapter Ten: It's time!
Chapter Eleven: Perfect

Chapter Four: Snow White Queen

1.3K 34 11
By MissMorgueW13

*2 Months Later*

Living with Axl was a whole new experience to me. He was just an amazing guy, so perfect and gentle and kind. Axl rescheduled the rest of their tour stating to the media and fans that his girlfriend was brutally attacked and needed time to recover. He addressed me to everyone as his girlfriend, so I just went with it. Everyone recognized me as the girl that sang with Seether in the song Broken. Apparently it was a big deal in L.A. who knew? Brooke had been going out at night to clubs and that's how she met Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue. They've been together for a month and Axl hated it.

"You do know that her boyfriend's little fuck buddy Vince thinks I'm the one who beat you to hell?" Axl said to me.

"Yes, Axl it's not like you haven't reminded me twenty times a day since they got together." I said sarcastically.

"Better watch your tone with me little girl, I'll spank you." He smiled at me.

"If you can catch me first!" I took off running through the large house and he chased after me. I ran into our big back yard and he caught up with me and grabbed me from behind. He pulled me down to the ground with him with me on top of him. My long black hair draped down over my shoulders and in his face. I shook my head back and forth tickling his face with my hair.

"I love your hair, it's so soft and beautiful." He grabbed some and sniffed it. "Smells good too." We laughed and I just laid there awhile on him, resting my head on his chest.

"What are we, Axl?" I asked finally. He stopped and thought awhile about it as he stared up at the clouds rolling by. The only thing that could be heard were the birds chirping in the bird bath that I insisted we buy for the backyard.

"To me, you're my girl and as you know, I tell everyone that." He finally said. "On the other hand, I understand that you need time to heal. I won't push you into something you're not ready for. I can wait."

"Why should you have to wait for me? You can have any woman out there faster than you could blink, yet you choose to wait on someone who's broken."

"You're not broken, Amy, just bent. Why did you do that song with him if he treated you that way?"

"I thought I loved him and vise versa, but that wasn't the case apparently."

"You have a beautiful voice you know. You should try writing your own music."

"I do write my own music, but we're getting a little off topic don't you think?" I sighed heavily thinking of what my next move in life should be.

"Well I told you what I think, and I know very well I could have any woman I wanted, but I don't want those girls. I just want you, you're all I need."

"Why me, though? I'm not special in any way."

"Don't say that, you're special in every way."

"Do you love me, Axl?" I heard him sigh heavily like he didn't want to answer the question.

"Yes, Amy, I believe that I do. Amy I need to get up and use the bathroom. Excuse me." He nudged me off of him and walked away without another word, leaving me there confused.

*Axl's P.O.V.*

I felt overwhelmingly emotional and when I'm like that, I gotta have something. Being emotional just wasn't my thing. I did love Amy, which was weird, because I have never fallen so hard, so fast in my life. I went into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I got into the bottom drawer of the sink and took out the secret compartment that held my stash in it. I don't know why I do the shit, it always makes me horny and I can't do anything about it, at least not with Amy. I guess I could always just go fuck some random chic, not as if Amy and I are together anyways. I decided on that and put my stash away and excited the bathroom. I went outside to Amy, she was still laying in the grass, there was a smile on her face. She was playing with a dandelion. She looked beautiful in that white strapless dress I bought for her. Could I really go and just fuck some girl when I have her here, waiting to be loved? Who was I turning into, I was getting emotional. I have never felt so much love toward another human being. God dammit all to hell.

"Are you going to speak what's on your mind, or are you just going to stand there and keep staring at me?" Amy giggled. God that laugh, it gets me all the time.

"I was just admiring your beauty is all." With her, being mushy wasn't an option. The words just flowed out of me like a river.

"Come here and sit with me." She demanded. My legs followed her command without hesitation. I walked over to her and sat down next to her. She moved herself over to lay her head in my lap. I just sat there, caressing her beautiful hair. I could see that she found great comfort within me, she always wanted to be close to me, I loved it more than anything. She looked up at me with those piercing blue eyes and smiled, her pale skin was so beautiful in the sunlight. She handed me her flower. I took it and held out up to my nose then put it behind my ear.

"Be my snow white queen." I said and kissed her forehead.

"Is that a question or a command?" She smiled.

"It's both." I smiled back.

"Hmmm....I'll have to think about it for awhile."

"Think about this." I said and kissed her lips. When I went to pull away, she put her arms around my neck and pulled me back to her. She kissed me back passionately and then pulled away from me.

"Does that answer your question?"

After that, there were no more words. I kissed her again with passion, something I've been waiting to do since we first met. This feeling I felt for her was something new and different to me. I'm Axl Rose, frontman of the most dangerous band in the world and here I am, being mushy with this beautiful woman. I laid her in the grass and got on top of her, and she began trailing my skin with her hands and wrapping her legs up around me. I began tracing my hands up her thighs, pulling her dress up in the process, exposing her. I stopped kissing her long enough to gaze over her wonderful body.

"What's this?" I asked examining the scars on her legs.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." She said, quickly sitting up and pulling her dress down.

"Doesn't look like nothing to me. What the hell is going on?" She didn't answer me, instead she jumped up to get away from me. "Oh no you don't! You're not getting away that easily!" I yelled as I grabbed her arm.

"Axl let go, you're hurting me!" My face dropped, and I instantly let go of her. I never meant to hurt her, it sure wasn't a good way to start a relationship that's for sure.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to. I'm just concerned." She only looked at me and walked away. I'd done it again, I hurt her again. Why was I do stupid?

*Amy's P.O.V*

I knew he didn't mean to hurt me, but he did. I stayed mad at him all night, I didn't talk to him even when he tried speaking to me. Eventually his anger got the best of him and he left to go out to the bar.

"Well since you're not gonna fuckin talk to me, I'm fuckin leaving God dammit!" He screamed abd slammed the front door behind him, which made me jump. I began to cry and I didn't even have Brooke here to help me. She was staying the night with her boyfriend, Nikki. It was my fault, I made him mad. I decided I would just go lay down. I didn't know whether I wanted to sleep in my bed or Axl's bed. I went to Axl's bed, it was big enough for four grown adults. It was so comfortable and it smelled just like him. I instantly fell asleep.

I was awaken in the middle of the night to the phone ringing. I looked at the clock, it said 4:06am. Who would be calling this early?

"Hello?" I answered groggy.

"A-Amy...I I need you baby." It was Axl and I could tell he was wasted.

"Axl, where are you?"

"Baby, I don't know w-where I am."

"What do you mean, Axl?"

"I-I mean I don't kn-Know where I am. I done wrecked my new car, doll. I was tryin to get home to you baby and I wrecked the camero. I'm at a payphone."

"Oh my gosh, you fucking idiot! Where are you?"

"Well the sign says Hollywood and vine."

"You're all the way in Hollywood?? You idiot!!"

"I maybe an idiot baby but I'm your idiot." He slurred.

"I'm on my way, don't you move or I'll kill you! And yes I'm taking the fucking escalade."

"Wha-" I hung up before he could finish what he had to say. The idiot was in Hollywood, which wasn't far by any means, but with traffic in L.A., it takes awhile to get from place to place.

I got dressed and went to the garage to the Escalade. He hated me driving this car, because I was only 18 and it was super expensive. He couldn't talk now though, because he bought the camero for me then went and wrecked it.

When I finally made it to my destination, the scene I pulled up to was priceless. Axl was bent over a cop car, hand behind his back handcuffed and a big lady cop frisking him. I couldn't help but laugh. I pulled up to the scene where I saw my car smashed into a telephone pole. I shut off the car and got out.

"Ma'am, do you know this loser?" The cop asked.

"Yes, he's my loser, unfortunately." I sighed heavily.

"He's in a lot of trouble. I have power out all over the neighborhood, lady."

"Can you just release him to me?" I asked.

"No, I'm sorry, I gotta take him in abd charge him. You can follow me to the station though and bail him out after he's charged."

"You know, Axl, I really don't know if you're worth all of this trouble. I think you should sleep in county tonight." I shrugged.

"Baby please don't, I'm sorry. I swear I'll make it up to you. I'll spend a lifetime making it up if I have to. I promise baby, I'm at your mercy here."

"Your man is a good beggar." The cop laughed.

"I don't know ma'am, what do you think?" I asked the cop with a sly smile on my face.

"Hmmm...I think he should go to county." She smiled back.

"No baby please, I want to sleep with you tonight."

"Under one condition." I said.

"Oh no, what is your condition?"

"I want a pool in the backyard, an underground one and I want a new car since you wrecked mine. Oh and a hot tub. That is all."

"Oh is that all, doll?" He said sarcastically.

"I mean unless you just really want to stay in county tonight, it's up to you babe." I put extra emphasis on the last part and smiled.

"Fine whatever you want my queen."

"That's what I thought."

The cop and I shared a laugh and I followed them to the police department. There, I waited for him to be charged and I wrote up a check in his name and had him bailed out. From there we went home where I ended up taking care of him all day with no sleep because he was hungover.

I hoped this wouldn't be our life together....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 332 11
Exactly like the title said, Maribat one shots. I do take requests for this, drop em in. But read chapter 1 first.
2K 521 55
Different Love stories Please comment, like and tell me what you think Thank you to everyone who has read it so far!
19.6K 421 18
|UNEDITED| It's a Story about Axl Rose and Hanna Stradlin- Izzy Stradlin's sister (not really) Hope you enjoy <3 And pleasssssse sorry if I made any...
19.1K 336 22
Okay this is my first ever story on this app and well it's probably gunna be trash XD. But I hope you guys will like it. So yeah.