Chapter Eight: End of the Dream {Part One}

Paris was beautiful, there was a genuine smile on my face for the first time since that night in November. It wasn't that I wasn't happy about my pregnancy, I was just so scarred by the nightmares and the scene replaying over and over in my mind. I wish Axl could understand, but I knew that it was impossible. I felt bad for pushing him away all this time and all he done was try help me and stuck by me. He was the one who washed the blood off of me. We were in a cab to the hotel I snuggled up to him and he put his arm around me and hugged me tight. The babies began to kick at the same time and I put Axl's hand on my belly to feel it. He smiled wide and kissed my forehead.

"Oh gosh, babe this is great. I'm so happy, we are blessed by not only one, but two miracles, doll. I love you my soon to be bride."

"I know, I'm so happy. I know it's been a rough year for us, but I promise to be better. I love you too." We pulled up to the hotel and got out. Axl paid the cab driver extra to help carry our bags inside. Our room was just simply amazing. there was a balcony and a patio set. There was a kitchen and breakfast area along with a living room type area. Our bedroom though was the most beautiful part of all. There was a king sized bed with a canopy and two night stands. There was a bathroom attached on one side and a Jacuzzi on the other. It was a white room trimmed in gold, absolutely beautiful. Axl outdone himself this time, well he always does anyways.

"Now baby doll, for the catch." Axl said smiling. I turned to him confused.

"There's a catch?" I asked.

"Oh yeah there sure is."

"What is it?"

"No more sex until after we're married." He smiled.

"What?! Axl you know how hormonal I've been lately!" I felt crushed. I needed sex.

"But it'll be more special if we wait." He said keeping his distance.

"I'm already pregnant, what could be more special?" I said through my teeth.

*Axl's P.O.V*

My fiance was walking slowly towards me with a look in her eyes. She wanted me, oh yes she did, and she wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Baby, you know I love you and I love making love to you, but my mind is made up." I had my hands in front of me, backing away slowly. I bumped into the end of the bed and fell on to it.

"Mine is too, babe." She shoved me down and crawled up on top of me. She was like a ravenous animal now that she's come out of her dark daze. After what happened, she wouldn't even touch me. She stripped my clothes off of me wildly and well...the rest is history.

I had been taken advantage of by my 6 month pregnant fiance. I had been emasculated, she dominated me. I think her hormones have been pinned up and now she's gone wild. I was almost kind of scared but proud of my girl at the same time. She had proven to me that she was gonna have me whenever she wanted me, no questions asked.

"That was great, Axl, don't you think?" She asked.

"Of course, doll. Best I ever had." I said nervously.

"Good. Let's go get dinner, I'm starved!" She was very calm about all of this.

"I've been violated by my own fiance."

"Oh whatever shut up, you loved it." She laughed.

"Yes, but it will not happen again. How am I gonna tell the guys I let my pregnant fiance take advantage of me?" I laughed.

"Um I didn't see you struggling too much to get away."

"I gave up in fear that you would hurt me. I'm smaller than you right now." I joked.