Chapter Three: It's Gonna Be Alright Now....

*Axl's POV*

When I landed in Kentucky, I went straight to the airport car rental. I rented an SUV and sped off toward the hospital. I didn't even disguise myself, I just drove. I got to the hospital there and jumped out of the car.

"I need the room number for Amy Lee." I said to the ER nurse.

"Are you related to the patient sir?" The nurse asked in her nasaley voice.

"I'm her....estranged husband." I said quickly, I didn't know what else to say.

"Uh huh. Name?"

"William Axl Rose."

"Oh I'm sorry Mr Rose. I didn't realize that was you." I was dumbfounded that she was that idiotic. The nurse got up and led me to Amy's room.

She was lying there bruised and battered. Her friend Brooklyn was sitting there with her, holding her hand with tears in her eyes.

"She's just sleeping, she only just got out of surgery. They said she lost the baby. She just doesn't know yet, she won't until she wakes up." Brooklyn said to me.

"I feel like it's my fault." I said sitting down next to Amy on the bed. I held her small hand and looked at her bruised face. It was purple and swollen on one side.

"Axl it's not your fault. You have your own life to live, you're a famous rock star. You hardly know her anyways, it's not like you're obligated to her."

"I told her I would wait for her then never got in touch with her again. So she moved on."

"I'm going to go get something to eat, do you want something?"

"Coffee please, black."

"Ok I'll return soon." Brooklyn left and it was just me and Amy now.

"I'm so sorry baby girl, I wasn't there to save you." I felt myself becoming emotional and got up and went into her private bathroom. I took the flask of whiskey from my pocket and took a big gulp. I wiped my mouth off and proceeded to take my cross necklace off and opened the secret compartment. In the bottom of it was my secret stash of coke. I took some out and made a couple lines on the sink. I quickly snorted the lines abd wiped off the residue. I took one more swig of Jack and one last look in the mirror and walked back out to find my Angel awake.

"Hey doll." I said.

"Oh my gosh, Axl, you scared me. I thought I was dreaming. I heard your voice in my dreams and I woke up. What are you doing here, you're supposed to be on tour."

"I cancelled part of it so I could be here with you. Brooklyn called Katrina while I was there. I left immediately after. Look at your beautiful face."

"Axl what we had was just a dream, that's all it was. Nothing more." She grasped her stomach and a look of realization and despair crossed her swollen face. I wanted to cry for her, she just lost the life inside of her.

"Come with me and live in LA. I'd take care of you."

"I'm not ready for another relationship, Axl. I just want my baby." She began to cry. I knew of no comforting words so I just sat down next to her and began singing her song too her. She rested her head on my chest and found her comfort within me.

*Amy's POV*

I was released from the hospital two days later. Axl never left my side once. He would pay Brooklyn to get him food and clothes to bring to the hospital. He would sleep some here and there and he would write new music as well, but he wouldn't let me see any of it. Not that I could see anyways out of my right eye. Axl had a restraining order put on Shawn for me and hired me a lawyer.  Trying to convince me to live with him was a different story.

"Amy come on, I'll take care of you I promise. You won't want for anything again." Axl pleaded with me for hours about it. We were out in Brookes back yard talking.

"I'm not ready to live with another man again. I just want to put it all behind me, ok?" I sighed wishing he'd leave it alone.

"Where will you go here then?" I honestly didn't know where I would go. I don't want to just move in on Brooke like that, not that she would care, but it was the point. My parents won't have me back after I got pregnant out of wedlock. What's wrong with me? Any woman in their right mind would jump at the chance to live with THE Axl Rose. Then again Axl has been known to be abusive as well or so his ex says but nobody really knows.

"Amy I will never hurt you, I promise. I know the rumors of me being abusive, but they're all lies." He looked so sincere.

"I'll go, but only under one condition." I said looking back at him over my shoulder with my good eye. I had been keeping my back to him the whole time we had been talking. He then walked up behind me and put his arms around my shoulders. I flinched at his touch, not meaning to. He began humming to me a tune I hadn't heard before.

"What are your conditions, love?" He finally asked.

"Brooke has to come with me." I said sternly. He turned me to face him and I turned my face so he couldn't see the bruised part of me. He cupped my small face in his hand and gently turned my face to him.

"Stop turning away. You're too beautiful for that, bruise or no bruise. Brooke can come with us if you want her to and if she wants to. We'll have to buy a bigger house though." He laughed. I went to object, but he put a finger on my lips and gave me a look that says there is no arguing this time. I just smiled and he took my hand in his own and we walked in to tell Brooke of the news.

*Brookes POV*

Amy and Axl had been outside in the yard fighting for hours about her living with him. I could tell he really liked her, but she's been through such a traumatic experience that she's sworn of men for awhile I would imagine. Finally I saw them walking into the house hand in hand, so cute.

"Hey guys, are you two done with your marital spat yet?" I Laughed.

"Not funny asshole." Amy laughed.

"Totally funny, asshole. Anyways I have made some lemon iced tea." I said setting the pitcher down on the table.

"Brooke don't you think it's a bit cold still for cold tea?" It was only Late April, Amy's 18th birthday was in one week. I remember Axls promise to be with her when she turned 18, but now I didn't think she was ready. I don't think she's ready to be with a man again.

"It's never too cold for lemon iced tea." I replied. I poured myself, Amy, and Axl a glass and sat down with them.

"So, Brooke, how would you feel about moving to L.A.?" Amy asked me.

"Oh wow! I'd love that! Why are you asking?" Amy and I had pretty thick Kentucky accents, I didn't know how people in L.A.would take to that.

"Axl has invited us to come live with him in L.A.. he's even buying a new house to fit us in." She Laughed.

"Oh wow that sounds great! When do we leave?" Just as I asked, the phone rang. "Hello?"

"Brooklyn where the fuck is Amy!! And tell me why I got this fucking restraining order and court summons in the mail!" It was Shawn, great.

"I don't know where she is. I haven't seen or spoke to her in ages because of you." It didn't take long for Axl to figure out who it was and come steal the phone from me. This would not end well.

"Listen here motherfucker if I see you out, I swear to god I'll kill you!!!" Axl was very angry now. I saw Amy flinch and I nudged Axl. He looked over to see the scared look on her face. He then hung the phone without another word and went to her and squatted down next to her to hug her.

"I'm sorry, doll. He'll never hurt you again I promise. We're gonna start a new life together. Everything is going to be alright now."

Or so he said.....

Hmmm....wonder what that could mean? Follow the story to find out.