Chapter Six: Good Things Come to Those Who Wait.

The weeks went by slowly lately. Axl kept his promise to call every night, but we only fought. I would accuse him of cheating and he would yell at me and deny it to the end.

"I'm not fucking cheating on you God dammit! All you do every night I call to talk to you, you accuse me of cheating. Why Amy? Just give me a reason why." Axl yelled at me over the phone. I was sitting there at the kitchen table drinking a pint of Jack Daniels. I'd turned this into a bad habit.

"Katrina fuckin told me about you hitting on her you moron!" My words were fueled by alcohol. I was so mean to him.

"Amy I'm coming home right now so we can talk. I will see you in two hours." He said and hung up on me.

"Fuck you too, asshole!" I screamed to no one. That's the last thing I remembered before being shaken awake.

"Amy wake up! Wake up!" It was Axl. When I woke, I was still drunk.

"What asshole?" I asked.

"Shut up and stand up." He said sternly and grabbed me to pull me up. He stood me in front of him, with a hold on my arms. When I wouldn't fully respond to him, he got mad and threw me on the floor.

"Axl! What are you doing?!" I hit my head on the refrigerator when I went down.

"Well you're awake now aren't ya?" He looked deranged, his eyes had red rings around them. "Now get up!" He yelled. I did as I was told and stood up. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes, but I bit my lip so I wouldn't cry.

"You hurt me Axl." I tried to say calmly, but my voice shook.

"Yeah, I'm pretty good at that now aren't I? I'm good at hurting you. I always seem to hurt you, it's always all about you princess!" He screamed the last part at me.

"I'm leaving." I started to walk past him and he grabbed me around my waist.

"No not this time! You are not running from your fucking problems!" His voice seemed to boom throughout the house now. "I understand you're young, Amy, you're immature. It's time to put your big girl pants on though. I love you, but I won't date a child. I'm sorry, but I just can't."

"How am I a child, Axl?" My voice shook angrily.

"You accuse me of cheating, when I have done nothing but loved you, taken care of you, been patient with you, fuckin grovel to you when I done wrong by you! I can't do it, Amy, I can't keep this up."

"Can't keep what up? Not having sex, that's what you can't keep up. That's why you hit on Katrina because you figure she'd be easy enough, right? Well I guess you were wrong because you didn't get any now did ya?"

"I'll have you know it was your little buddy who was trying to fuck me behind her husband's back! She said he wasn't good enough in bed and she wanted a piece of Axl Rose! She thought well 'he's sexually frustrated so I could lay him easy'. Got news for her, I'm not like that! When you figure that out, feel free to speak to me. Until then, stay away from me! I'm going to fucking bed in the guest room. Wouldn't want her royal highness to have to sleep in a peasant bed."

He spit words of venom at me, leaving me standing there alone and afraid. Afraid that I just made a horrible mistake, afraid I may have just ruined everything....Afraid that I may have just lost him. My long wavy black hair fell down from the loose bun I had it in and cascaded around my back and shoulders. What do I do now? I had to admit that it was pretty bad that my boyfriend of four months, the man I've been living with for longer than that, had never seen me even half naked because I was ashamed of my own body. I'd seen him naked before, Axl wasn't ashamed to walk around our house naked. I of course was impressed with what I saw and what was mine by rights. I ventured upstairs to the room Axl and I shared and I forced myself to put on the skimpy lingerie that Axl bought for me months ago. It was a purple and black lace bra and matching panties with a matching sheer robe to go over it. I then made my way to the guest bedroom at the end of the hall. I opened up the door slowly, the light was still on and he was sitting up in bed writing what I assumed was a new song. I walked in and stood in the middle of the room nervously. I was biting my bottom lip and was holding my arm shyly.

*Axl's P.O.V*

I was sitting there in the guest bed, writing a new song. Here lately, all of my songs revolved around Amy, the love of my life even though she pissed me off beyond belief. I heard her soft footsteps heading toward the door and it opened slowly. I didn't look up at first, I finished the verse I was on and then finally looked up. What I saw was unimaginable. My gaze fixed upon her body, even through all the self inflicted scars abd those given to her at the hands of her ex, she was beautiful. She was looking at me shyly, afraid that I wouldn't like what I saw. I stood up and walked over to her.

"Come here baby." I took her by the hands and gently pulled her to me. "I love you, don't you ever forget that. You're my queen, remember?"

"Mhm.." She nodded her head and there were tears in her eyes.

"Shh..don't you cry. Come lay down with me." She followed me to the bed and laid beside me. I loved this woman with all my heart. I kissed her temple and rolled over to go to sleep. I felt her hands on me pulling back over to her. "What's wrong babe?" I Asked.

"William, I love you. I want us to do this. I want you to make love to me." She's never used my first name before, so I wondered if that meant she was serious.

"Baby we don't have to do anything you're not ready for. I'm sorry I was such a dick to you earlier, you didn't deserve it."

"No, I want to do this, I'm serious. I just wish this was my first time." She snickered.

I laid her down and climbed on top of her. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and they held sincerity and truth. I started by kissing her, I kissed her all over her body and so on. When I began to undress her, I stopped for a moment, I was mesmerized by her perfect body even through the imperfections.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her one last time.

"Yes Axl, I'm sure. Just don't stop now." Apparently I had done something right then. I finished undressing her and then myself. She wrapped her legs around me then, and at that point the rest of that night was history.

I guess good things did come to those who wait....

So let me know what you think! :-)