Chapter Five: Girls Night.

The weeks flew by quicker than I could blink, it was now time for Axl to leave again and finish his tour. He had done as he promised and got me a new car, an underground pool. and a hot tub. He even had it built up on a cherry wood deck and bought me a patio set that I'd had my eye on for quite some time now. We still hadn't had sex yet which made me fear he would cheat on me while he was away. He had offered to take me with him. but I declined. I wanted to have some time alone to myself to think about my life.

"I'll call you every night babe. I love you so much." He said and kissed my cheek.

"You better, because I'm going to hold you to it I promise you that. And I love you too baby, more than you know." I said and kissed his lips.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?"

"Baby, I'm sure. I just need time to myself, ok?"

"I take it you're not going to be going to Brooke's house then?" Brooke now lived with Nikki in Van Nuys, so that meant she had to come here to see me. God forbid that I run into Vince there.

"No I promise I won't put myself into any situation where I may risk running into Vince." I laughed.

"Good, wanna pull a quickie before the bus gets here?"

"Axl you know the answer to that." I said crossing my arms.

"Well I guess I'll see enough tits on tour anyways." He shrugged.

"Asshole!" I smacked his shoulder.

"Well I'm gonna be gone for three months baby. I'll come see you when I can."

"Just stay faithful please?"

"I promise. I gotta go now baby, I love you!" He said running out the door. "And no driving the escalade!" He added as he turned around as waved.

"I love you too baby and I can't promise anything!" I stood at the threshold leaning against the doorway waving to him until I could no longer see the bus anymore.

I loved him so much, the time we've spent together had been amazing. I had to admit that my time alone, though would surely benefit me. I could think about my future and what I wanted to do with it. I knew I wanted to be with Axl forever.

It was late now and I wanted to take a dip in my new hot tub, but I wanted a bottle of wine and my two besties. I called Brooke first.

"Hello?" Nikki answered the phone.

"Hey it's Amy, can I speak with Brooke please?" I asked.

"Yeah, just a minute."

"Hey Ames!" Brooke said cheerfully.

"Hey Brooke! Axl left today for tour as you know, so I wanted a girls night. You, me, and Katrina!" I replied.

"That sounds great! Let me tell Nikki." She paused a moment. "Alright he said it's fine. Pick me up in a half an hour. Love you." We hung up and I dialed Katrina.

Katrina and I had the same conversation and Duffs sister would keep baby Renee for the night. I slipped on my hot pink pumps to go with my bikini cover. I had already put on my bathing suit. I went out to the garage and got into my purple camero. I insisted on purple that way I knew Axl wouldn't drive it. I sometimes hated that he spoiled me so much, it made me feel bad. I thought about everything that I wanted to talk to the girls about, I needed their advice now more than ever. I picked up Katrina first because she lived closer then we picked up Brooke.

"So, Amy, what's our plans tonight? It's been way too long since us girls were all together, not since Katrina left off to be married and knocked up!" Brooke said.

"Hey at least I started a family. I'm married and I'm happy. I'm Mrs McKagen and I'm proud to shout it to the world!" She shouted.

"You're crazy, Katrina!" I exclaimed and we all laughed. We were all in our bikinis and bathing suit covers and stopped at the liquor store.

"Girls what do we want tonight?" Brooke asked. She was only 19, but all the places in town knew of her as Nikki Sixx's girl, so she had privileges that we didn't. Unbeknownst to her it was because most of these people, Nikki bought his drugs off of abd didn't want to lose his service, so they let her buy underage. Katrina told me that because she says if it was because he's famous then we would get those privileges too. Duff and Axl didn't do drugs like Nikki, but we didn't want to tell Brooke because it would break her heart knowing that.

"Girls, I'm not sure I'm feeling wine tonight, I think we should go for some Jack!" I said.

"Agreed!" Katrina and Brooke said in unison. I handed Brooke the money and let her go in.

"I feel bad that we can't tell her about Nikki." I said.

"Well, Amy, let's just put it this way. Some things are just better left unsaid." Katrina would normally agree with me about this matter. I had a deep dark feeling that she was hiding something from me though.

Before I could reply to her, Brooke came out and I kept my thoughts to myself. We then drove off toward mine and Axl's house. We had a very beautiful home really, Axl let me decorate it however I wanted. The girls and I went inside and I got a bucket of ice ready. I put the Jack and coke in the ice to get cold. I was so happy to be hanging out with my best friends.  We then headed out back to the hot tub and got in.

"Ahh...Amy, you've got it great here with Axl. I'm so glad I agreed to come with you to L.A..otherwise I wouldn't have met my love, Nikki." Brooke said relaxing into the water. Katrina just looked at her with that smug look again. She obviously knew something that Brooke and I didn't.

"I'm glad we came too. Axl and I have been doing so well together. We've fought a couple times, but nothing major."

"Yeah he told Duff about the cuts on your legs. It made him really upset, apparently." Katrina said.

"Yes and Axl and I already talked about that. I'm just tormented with nightmares of Shawn. So much happened with him and I have a reoccurring dream about him breaking in while Axl is gone and trying to kill me." I explained.

"Don't let Shawn get to you that way girl, it's over now. He can't hurt you anymore." Brooke reassured.

"I know, but still."

"And you honestly think it's going to be much better with Axl? Amy, the guy is a nut, Duff and Slash both say so. Not to mention he's always wigging out about Vince Neil, if you ask me, he's afraid of Vince, he won't fight him. And how do you know Axl isn't doing drugs himself? He's got anger problems and drinks constantly. It wouldn't surprise me." -Katrina was going off on me now for no reason. She acts like her shit doesn't stink.

"Katrina that's uncalled for! Axl does nothing but work and take care of me. Trust me he's not afraid of Vince!" I replied.

"Yeah he does take care of you, but you know what? The guy gets nothing in return, you won't even suck his fuckin dick!"

"I don't see where it's any of your business about mine and Axl's sex life!"

"What sex life? You two don't have one unless he cops a feel here and there! It's my business when he is coming too my house and telling Duff and I about how you will hardly touch him and he's sexually frustrated, then turns around and hits on me as soon as his friend goes to the damn bathroom! You had no problem sleeping with Shawn immediately though! Imagine how that makes Axl feel, that you had sex with Shawn in no time even though he abused you, but won't touch Axl even though he's been taking care of you abd loves you." It wasn't like Katrina to fly off the handle like this. Especially not at me.

"You know it's funny Katrina how you know more about how my boyfriend feels than I do even though you were just bashing him because his temper! I bet you're fuckin him, he's gotta get it from someone! And I love Axl that's why we're taking it slow, unlike you who probably slept with Duff the first night you met him!" With that,  I was at my wits end.

I got up out of the hot tub, grabbed the bottle of Jack, and went inside my house. I just couldn't understand why Katrina turned on me. I didn't want to believe what she said about Axl hitting on her behind my back. I began to cry and made my way upstairs to mine and Axl's bed where I cried myself to sleep once again.

What was supposed to be a good night with my best friends turned into a disaster within just a couple of hours.